Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 733 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10144

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I'm guess she's from the other island?
    She actually is from here, but moved away in the recent past. She now visits maybe once every month or every other month. That's about what it seems like she's been sticking to. GL!

  2. #10143
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I'm guess she's from the other island?
    No, the mainland.

  3. #10142
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't work when she's at home but only when she travels.
    Interesting. I'm guess she's from the other island?

  4. #10141
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Jw, but where is she based in?
    She doesn't work when she's at home but only when she travels.

  5. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    IIRC she usually stays anywhere from 3 to 5 days on average. I think it more or less depends on what she has going on in her life outside of this business. The past few times she was here for 5 ish days. She does tend to be fairly popular among us mongers also she usually has plans while visiting too. GL!
    Jw, but where is she based in?

  6. #10139

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRally2  [View Original Post]
    Leia seem pretty hard to schedule. She seems to visit every so often for just a couple of days. I have tried calling at least a few times now and still no response back. Unfortunately her rates keep going up.
    IIRC she usually stays anywhere from 3 to 5 days on average. I think it more or less depends on what she has going on in her life outside of this business. The past few times she was here for 5 ish days. She does tend to be fairly popular among us mongers also she usually has plans while visiting too. GL!

  7. #10138

    Short Visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRally2  [View Original Post]
    Leia seem pretty hard to schedule. She seems to visit every so often for just a couple of days. I have tried calling at least a few times now and still no response back. Unfortunately her rates keep going up.
    Yea, I noticed she removed her listing on Thursday after arriving on Tuesday.

    That said, guess I lucked out as I saw her on Wednesday. Good session overall.

  8. #10137
    Leia seem pretty hard to schedule. She seems to visit every so often for just a couple of days. I have tried calling at least a few times now and still no response back. Unfortunately her rates keep going up.

  9. #10136
    Quote Originally Posted by SureYourRight  [View Original Post]
    Probably Fake

    She is listed in 3 different locations at once. (First red flag).

    No time / date mentioned of where she is currently located and when she moving to the next location (second red flag).

    Her contact information mentions text / email to book with her, but no email is listed (third red flag).
    Another factor of which to be wary is that the advertisement for Kelly twice says: "I require a 30% deposit for all dates". However, confusingly, it also says that a deposit is needed for "touring" dates; for "outcall" dates; for incall dates with a "confirmed" appointment time; and for "late visit" dates. The various date prices run from $500 to $5000, so presumably a 30% advance deposit a prospective customer would put at risk would be from $150 to $1500.

  10. #10135

    Totally wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Link771  [View Original Post]
    One of the best rimming session I have ever had. Total sweetheart and GFE from start to finish. No rush and treats you like a king and wants to make sure you are happy.

    The review below is accurate. Let her lead or take control, whatever you want.

    DFK, DATO, DATY, B2 B (in shower and table), BBBJ, CFS.

    All positions possible.

    If you like rimming, BBBJ, kissing, 69. Just go see her.
    Like admin put a note next to his name it's shill report. Linda is in condo. No table shower. No action like he reports. Open menu but not like he says. Poor English. MILF. Chubby body.

  11. #10134

    Down to earth and fun with MsJasmine699

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/MsJasmine699

    I just had a nice time with her. I saw her post and made an Appointment.

    She's super chill, upbeat, and makes sure you're taken care of.

    Everything was played safe, she has a Nice rear view to enjoy 😊.

    She's Island hopping so Catch her while you can.

  12. #10133
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    She's been around awhile--since at least 2015 as I recall. Go Go Spa (She was known as Tasha there), Aloha Me Spa, Dream, Chichi's. Unfortunately, all closed now.

    Let it be known that I have never, ever seen a negative review of her, and there are many, many reviews.
    Yes, Leia the legend!

  13. #10132

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    She worked at an AMP? Which one.
    She's been around awhile--since at least 2015 as I recall. Go Go Spa (She was known as Tasha there), Aloha Me Spa, Dream, Chichi's. Unfortunately, all closed now.

    Let it be known that I have never, ever seen a negative review of her, and there are many, many reviews.

  14. #10131
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87
    Hey all,

    First post. Review of: https: honolulu therapeuticmassage. bedpage.com/ honolulu-makiki /23233812. Html.

    Linda: Late 30's / early 40's?

    Sexy Asian with natural boobs and a cute little butt.

    Decent BBJ. DATY. GFE. Rimming.

    1 hours with hot escorts: $200.

    Very tight.

    Whatever position I wanted and had fun with them all.

    All in all, worth it.

  15. #10130
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Kelley

    https://tryst.link/escort/kellybb0803

    Anyone see this girl? She seems to be working out of a hotel in Waikiki but can't find a single review. Given it's not PD can't find much.
    If you don't find any Hawaii reviews or other info, you might want to also search the USASG forums covering Washington DC and Tysons, Virginia, because her advertisement says that she's additionally "based in" those other two locations. Although there is no specific USASG category for Tysons, Virginia, it's probably included in the Virginia forum's "Northern Virginia" category and the Washington DC forum's "Virginia Suburbs" category.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape