Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 733 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 10989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10149
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/ParisLeMoi

    I met this tall and sexy babe back in 2018 in Las Vegas. I remember she looked like her photos and was super chill.

    I also remembered her wrapping those tall legs of hers around my body.

    Her prices are higher than when I saw her.

    Have fun with her if you can.

    Later Men.
    How accurate are those photos.

  2. #10148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Got info from IG

    About Celine L will be in Waikiki 8/19 - 8/23. Does anybody know what's on the menu & rate (s)? Did anybody see Celine last year when she was here.

  3. #10147

    Linda round 5

    Texted her Friday night to wake up early so we can meet early Saturday morning as we met in the morning was wearing a dress with high heels and no underwear as always tells me to lay down on the fluffy bed and starts a CBJ. Then turns to show me her ass as she blows me I tell her give me that pussy sje tough I wanted to eat her was about to sit on my face but I told her to start riding meas she did I realize this women loves to ride the hell out of of a penis had me in rcg for a good while then she decides to turn around saw my cock looked really intense look in her eyes complimented me telling me she really likes morning cock smother me in those airbags of hers I could keep going and blew it in the bag gives me a hug abd a spanking and we say our goodbyes.

  4. #10146

    Another European girl this afternoon WildCherry

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/WildCherry

    Hey man, I just had a good time with WildCherry at her place in a center of Waikiki. Easy set up since I may be on there PLAYERS list now. I've been seeing a lot of European girls Lately. She's a nice curvy girl with killer curse and a sexy accent. Everything played safe and I got to enjoy my time. Was able to shower before and afterwards. I think she's here for a week.

    Have fun.

  5. #10145

    Tall & Sexy Paris

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/ParisLeMoi

    I met this tall and sexy babe back in 2018 in Las Vegas. I remember she looked like her photos and was super chill.

    I also remembered her wrapping those tall legs of hers around my body.

    Her prices are higher than when I saw her.

    Have fun with her if you can.

    Later Men.

  6. #10144

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I'm guess she's from the other island?
    She actually is from here, but moved away in the recent past. She now visits maybe once every month or every other month. That's about what it seems like she's been sticking to. GL!

  7. #10143
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I'm guess she's from the other island?
    No, the mainland.

  8. #10142
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't work when she's at home but only when she travels.
    Interesting. I'm guess she's from the other island?

  9. #10141
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Jw, but where is she based in?
    She doesn't work when she's at home but only when she travels.

  10. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    IIRC she usually stays anywhere from 3 to 5 days on average. I think it more or less depends on what she has going on in her life outside of this business. The past few times she was here for 5 ish days. She does tend to be fairly popular among us mongers also she usually has plans while visiting too. GL!
    Jw, but where is she based in?

  11. #10139

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRally2  [View Original Post]
    Leia seem pretty hard to schedule. She seems to visit every so often for just a couple of days. I have tried calling at least a few times now and still no response back. Unfortunately her rates keep going up.
    IIRC she usually stays anywhere from 3 to 5 days on average. I think it more or less depends on what she has going on in her life outside of this business. The past few times she was here for 5 ish days. She does tend to be fairly popular among us mongers also she usually has plans while visiting too. GL!

  12. #10138

    Short Visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRally2  [View Original Post]
    Leia seem pretty hard to schedule. She seems to visit every so often for just a couple of days. I have tried calling at least a few times now and still no response back. Unfortunately her rates keep going up.
    Yea, I noticed she removed her listing on Thursday after arriving on Tuesday.

    That said, guess I lucked out as I saw her on Wednesday. Good session overall.

  13. #10137
    Leia seem pretty hard to schedule. She seems to visit every so often for just a couple of days. I have tried calling at least a few times now and still no response back. Unfortunately her rates keep going up.

  14. #10136
    Quote Originally Posted by SureYourRight  [View Original Post]
    Probably Fake

    She is listed in 3 different locations at once. (First red flag).

    No time / date mentioned of where she is currently located and when she moving to the next location (second red flag).

    Her contact information mentions text / email to book with her, but no email is listed (third red flag).
    Another factor of which to be wary is that the advertisement for Kelly twice says: "I require a 30% deposit for all dates". However, confusingly, it also says that a deposit is needed for "touring" dates; for "outcall" dates; for incall dates with a "confirmed" appointment time; and for "late visit" dates. The various date prices run from $500 to $5000, so presumably a 30% advance deposit a prospective customer would put at risk would be from $150 to $1500.

  15. #10135

    Totally wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Link771  [View Original Post]
    One of the best rimming session I have ever had. Total sweetheart and GFE from start to finish. No rush and treats you like a king and wants to make sure you are happy.

    The review below is accurate. Let her lead or take control, whatever you want.

    DFK, DATO, DATY, B2 B (in shower and table), BBBJ, CFS.

    All positions possible.

    If you like rimming, BBBJ, kissing, 69. Just go see her.
    Like admin put a note next to his name it's shill report. Linda is in condo. No table shower. No action like he reports. Open menu but not like he says. Poor English. MILF. Chubby body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape