Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14912

    No oral?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this ad a few times already also in the Lex section, the pics kinda seems odd and different enough to think it could possibly be a scam but idk I never tried to contact. Also they lost me on the "no oral" thing anyway.
    Ad says no oral. Waste of time in my opinion.

  2. #14911

    Not sure about this ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this ad a few times already also in the Lex section, the pics kinda seems odd and different enough to think it could possibly be a scam but idk I never tried to contact. Also they lost me on the "no oral" thing anyway.

  3. #14910
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    She tends to only see regulars? She's quite Utr. I was lucky enough to see her, and she's amazing, a real diamond for the Lex area.
    Ah I see. I don't live in the area but I travel to Lexington / Frankfort semi frequently and I need a new regular when I'm down there since Kristen seems to be out of the game (don't know if she actually is out of the game but she didn't respond to me when I was there early May).

  4. #14909

    Quick and*t Danville ky?


  5. #14908

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for this CC?
    She tends to only see regulars? She's quite Utr. I was lucky enough to see her, and she's amazing, a real diamond for the Lex area.

  6. #14907

    Dezi. Utr

    Been seeing dezi with no problems. Stays in #36 at Brian station. This time a Hispanic male came out of bathroom. Pulled a knife. Tried to rob me.

  7. #14906

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC is coming to town. She will be here early in the morning and will be here till about 7:00 PM.
    Got a link for this CC?

  8. #14905
    Quote Originally Posted by RWesley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with missy, what's the menu and skills looking like with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/155453501445
    Yes, I have seen her several times. She is a good provider if you don't mind the BBW type! Her BBBJ is ok, huge tits! Doesn't allow Greek or BB.

  9. #14904

    Info on missy

    Has anyone been with missy, what's the menu and skills looking like with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/155453501445

  10. #14903

    Pics are just chum to lure you in

    Quote Originally Posted by SamzAdams  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/215625263796

    Seems fishy, but I am not far from there.
    I went with a similar ad once. Was directed to a shitty hotel off North Broadway. The woman was in her 40's. Not ugly but definitely not pretty. Just plain looking. Not thin but not fat (getting the picture? Did have a nice fake rack though. I can't remember what I paid for the 30 minutes but I do recall her asking for $40 extra for BBBJ. I didn't really get my moneys worth there because I stopped her after a few minutes because I was about to blow. I put on the condom I brought. She then squatted and rode for a couple of minutes before wanting to do mish. I didn't want to finish that way so we did doggie until I blew into the bag. I would not do that again. In her hotel room, she had all kinds of groceries so I guess she never left. Plus she had a butcher knife half ass hidden on the dresser. And when I was doing her doggy, she had bruises, right where my thumbs were resting on her upper butt from other mongers. I just felt kinda icky afterwards. But YMMV.

  11. #14902

    Smoke and mirrors

    Quote Originally Posted by SamzAdams  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/215625263796

    Seems fishy, but I am not far from there.
    What you see isn't what you will get. LOL. There will be someone there, just not the person in the pic. YMMV!

    Stay safe.

  12. #14901

    Pictures

    Why are all the pics on STG lesser quality than the moon landing shots? A Jitterbug phone would take better.

  13. #14900

    Do I have anything to worry about here

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/215625263796

    Seems fishy, but I am not far from there.

  14. #14899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfan  [View Original Post]
    Never responds.

    Fake ad.
    Not fake at all. She was hard to get into the door with, but once she responds and meets you, she is easy to get to schedule with. Pictures are recent and accurate.

  15. #14898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC is coming to town. She will be here early in the morning and will be here till about 7:00 PM.
    Damn I'm out of town for the second visit in a row.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape