Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 8286
-
05-13-24 15:58 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 163I would love more info on this
For some reason I couldn't PM you.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 15:41 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 274Tell me more.
Please tell me more! Feel free to PM. I am quite intrigued by Jane, and would love to make friendly with her. Liz is on my TDL too. I need to make a special evening trip soon. So I can reconnect with Jane. I have only interacted with her once, on a Sunday. I had already had some very satisfying dances. I got one dance from her. She felt really nice. I should have asked for her number.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 11:47 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 281Next time put it in her ass, she'll go atm.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 18:24 #6393I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I see Love today. She suck Wang good. I cum on big fake boob.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
I tell truth. No lie. I give good information.
-
05-12-24 16:58 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 262Kittens
I hooked up with Maylana.
Thick Ass for days. She can twerk it.
She sat down and put her hand on my lap. Whispered "Give me some of that daddy".
BBBJ, deepthroat, gagging sloppy mess.
Then I decided to bend her over the couch and pound it. She asked me to pull out and finish on her tit's.
-
05-12-24 16:54 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 262Mandy is legit. Head doc.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 16:40 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 118Sí, señor.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 16:28 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 1109Take Out
The reason strippers are doing take out is because.
The clubs are really slow.
Guys are tired of getting harassed by territorial strippers that want to own their clients.
They are broke.
Strippers are really escorts.
-
05-12-24 15:39 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 178Last visit to Pandoras
I spoke with an entertainer who confirmed she and a colleague have an OTC spot for customers who want a more private experience. I received an invite but no follow up from me. Bottom line is if your handsome like me (LOL), and have rapport with any of the ladies an OTC option will avail itself. Then its all up to you. Re the two collogues I got the sense that you can have as much or as little fun as you prefer with them individually (or as a play group. I might share info in pm but I'm sure ya'll know who I may or may not be referring to.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 12:31 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 163Will she do anal in the club?
Because anal in the club is the dream.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 22:04 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 281Ymmv
A lot do but it's often a YMMV thing though. Go see them in the club first build a report with them and ask.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 21:07 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 114Any other dancers doing outcalls? Money talks.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 18:23 #6384Regular Member

Posts: 9Victoria
Is this the victoria you mentioned?
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/_vixktoria...NlZDc0MzIxNw==
-
05-11-24 17:25 #6383Senior Member

Posts: 99Get Visa and Lola together they're so fun.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 15:26 #6382Regular Member

Posts: 10Mandy is one of the wonderful white woman god created
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!











Reply With Quote




