Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 1325 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/730828373041

    Same ad as Blaze. Anyone seen her? Any information would be appreciated.
    Is Layla pregnant? Can anybody confirm? She looks it.

  2. #25951

    Katie

    I saw Katie a little over four years ago when she was in Raleigh. Just a q. V. , but I had a great time with her. Pictures were accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on Katie.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-escort-raleigh-742956

    Thanks.

  3. #25950

    Reno

    I saw Reno recently and overall it was a good experience. I saw her ad on STG and hit her up to set things up, she was very responsive and prompt with the comms. I only wanted a BBBJ qv and she was cool with that, and we agreed on the rate. She was at a semi-rundown hotel on 55, which is not surprising I guess. After the donation was laid down, we got to it. Body wise nothing really stands out, she's not super thin, but she not really curvy at all either (the ass you see in her photos is the result of good poses / angles). She has pretty good technique, and she takes direction well. She went a little too fast at first, so I had to tell her to slow down. She offers CIM and COF, so having the option to choose was pretty nice. She's not mechanical at all and she actually gets into it. I would put her skill level right behind Renae and Peaches, I still haven't experienced anyone in this area who surpasses those two. Overall I'd say for a BBBJ she's a solid option to keep in the rotation, I can't speak for FS at all.

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/385362630251.

  4. #25949

    Giving her a shot

    SW this one weeks ago on CL massages, could not seal the deal cause she was too far for my first try. Just saw her add and I hope she is new to this. I really need some excitable company Wish me luck.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/170657082

  5. #25948

    Giving her a shot

    SW this one weeks ago on CL massages, could not seal the deal cause she was too far for my first try. Just saw her add and I hope she is new to this. I really need some excitable company Wish me luck.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/170657082

  6. #25947

    Am I reading her ad correctly?

    Under her picture it says last activity August 2021. Maybe I'm wrong and someone will educate me but I take that to mean she hasn't done anything with that ad since 2021. So the pictures are at least that old and I'll bet the website is using it for filler so they look like they have a lot of ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on Katie.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-escort-raleigh-742956

    Thanks.

  7. #25946
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on Katie.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-escort-raleigh-742956

    Thanks.
    I saw her last time I was in town. She's hot. Definitely worth it.

  8. #25945

    Ashton / KP

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusRdu  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find her mugshot?

    I went to https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx.

    And could not find?
    https://northcarolina.arrests.org/?c...e=7&results=28

    6/12, currently page 7. She had a STG ad up the next day.

  9. #25944

    "Layla"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/730828373041

    Same ad as Blaze. Anyone seen her? Any information would be appreciated.
    Or whatever she is calling herself is a girl I've seen regularly over the years. Ill drop a review in the other forum since I saw her like a week ago.

  10. #25943

    Katie

    Does anybody have any info on Katie.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-escort-raleigh-742956

    Thanks.

  11. #25942

    El Rose Blue

    Any intel on this one? In the mood for some busty fun. Thinking about seeing her next week.

  12. #25941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Layla

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/730828373041

    Same ad as Blaze. Anyone seen her? Any information would be appreciated.

  13. #25940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Blaze

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/730828373041

    Another blast from the past. Used to see her for 60-80 BBFS qv. Those pictures were at least 10 years old 5 years ago. She was much bigger than the pics back then and I seriously doubt her weight has gone DOWN. Also, there's a reason she doesn't show her teeth in any pics. But she was nice enough and gave decent service. If anyone sees her, please drop an updated review.

  14. #25939

    Kap 6/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Whats her face is back in the shit. Going to prison must be her retirement plan.
    Where did you find her mugshot?

    I went to https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx.

    And could not find?

  15. #25938

    Eww eww eww

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this BBW? She quoted 100/180/260. She says her name is Rose. I can't find anything with that phone number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...3/349842450222
    A few years ago, I was working a contract in Greenville NC. I contacted her for an incall because she was literally <10 minutes from the apt I was staying in (I had been drinking and was pretty horny). I got there. Checked her out and checked out her living conditions. I sobered up immediately and said hell no and left.

    She sent me a few nasty text messages calling me names, but I didn't care. I probably avoided roaches, fleas, bedbugs, and exposure to whatever she does that turned her teeth rotten and black.

    But hey, let us know how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape