Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 30814
-
06-27-24 17:06 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 262Raine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/049068797782
There aren't many things you can count on in this world. Death. Taxes. And Leon3798. I decided to see Raine based on his review in the BB section. I figured he was wrong about her being a 4. Look at the pics! Anyway, setup was a breeze via text. She asked for 120 qv. I said 100 BBFS qv and she said ok. 20 minutes later, I was at her crappy motel in Cary. She made me wait 5-10 minutes in the lot, which made me slightly nervous, but then I got the room number. She opened the door and. She's a 4. Those pics are VERY flattering. Her body is accurately represented. Very slim. But her face has seen some serious wear and tear. Anyway, clothes off and she's got some age related sag. So do I. Sucked her tits for a while, then had her give me a decent BBBJ. Then put her through several positions BBFS. She's nice and tight. Had her talk dirty to me while I gave her an overdue load CIP. Everything Leon says in his review is the gospel truth. Preach, brother!
-
06-27-24 12:37 #25953Senior Member

Posts: 432I asked Blaze that question and she said Layla was not pregnant.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 08:12 #25952Senior Member

Posts: 62Is Layla pregnant? Can anybody confirm? She looks it.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 07:57 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 79Katie
I saw Katie a little over four years ago when she was in Raleigh. Just a q. V. , but I had a great time with her. Pictures were accurate.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 01:04 #25950Senior Member

Posts: 69Reno
I saw Reno recently and overall it was a good experience. I saw her ad on STG and hit her up to set things up, she was very responsive and prompt with the comms. I only wanted a BBBJ qv and she was cool with that, and we agreed on the rate. She was at a semi-rundown hotel on 55, which is not surprising I guess. After the donation was laid down, we got to it. Body wise nothing really stands out, she's not super thin, but she not really curvy at all either (the ass you see in her photos is the result of good poses / angles). She has pretty good technique, and she takes direction well. She went a little too fast at first, so I had to tell her to slow down. She offers CIM and COF, so having the option to choose was pretty nice. She's not mechanical at all and she actually gets into it. I would put her skill level right behind Renae and Peaches, I still haven't experienced anyone in this area who surpasses those two. Overall I'd say for a BBBJ she's a solid option to keep in the rotation, I can't speak for FS at all.
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/385362630251.
-
06-26-24 19:20 #25949Senior Member

Posts: 218Giving her a shot
SW this one weeks ago on CL massages, could not seal the deal cause she was too far for my first try. Just saw her add and I hope she is new to this. I really need some excitable company Wish me luck.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/170657082
-
06-26-24 18:40 #25948Senior Member

Posts: 218Giving her a shot
SW this one weeks ago on CL massages, could not seal the deal cause she was too far for my first try. Just saw her add and I hope she is new to this. I really need some excitable company Wish me luck.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/170657082
-
06-26-24 18:14 #25947Senior Member

Posts: 43Am I reading her ad correctly?
Under her picture it says last activity August 2021. Maybe I'm wrong and someone will educate me but I take that to mean she hasn't done anything with that ad since 2021. So the pictures are at least that old and I'll bet the website is using it for filler so they look like they have a lot of ads.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 16:35 #25946Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Legit
I saw her last time I was in town. She's hot. Definitely worth it.
Originally Posted by Ed2013
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 13:41 #25945Senior Member

Posts: 138Ashton / KP
https://northcarolina.arrests.org/?c...e=7&results=28
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
6/12, currently page 7. She had a STG ad up the next day.
-
06-26-24 11:22 #25944Senior Member

Posts: 578"Layla"
Or whatever she is calling herself is a girl I've seen regularly over the years. Ill drop a review in the other forum since I saw her like a week ago.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 10:50 #25943Senior Member

Posts: 26Katie
Does anybody have any info on Katie.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-escort-raleigh-742956
Thanks.
-
06-26-24 10:20 #25942Regular Member

Posts: 11El Rose Blue
Any intel on this one? In the mood for some busty fun. Thinking about seeing her next week.
-
06-26-24 09:24 #25941Senior Member

Posts: 262Layla
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/730828373041
Same ad as Blaze. Anyone seen her? Any information would be appreciated.
-
06-26-24 09:23 #25940Senior Member

Posts: 262Blaze
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/730828373041
Another blast from the past. Used to see her for 60-80 BBFS qv. Those pictures were at least 10 years old 5 years ago. She was much bigger than the pics back then and I seriously doubt her weight has gone DOWN. Also, there's a reason she doesn't show her teeth in any pics. But she was nice enough and gave decent service. If anyone sees her, please drop an updated review.










Reply With Quote





