Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 41307
-
06-26-24 11:18 #35187Senior Member

Posts: 477Also Vanessa
She's simultaneously had multiple ads up with multiple names, numbers and locations. She's a smartass in comms and very demanding. I didn't like her attitude even though she's pretty sexy, so I passed. I don't pass often.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
I have a review coming soon on TT / Tori. Stay tuned.
Rich.
-
06-26-24 10:42 #35186Senior Member

Posts: 359Best escort out there right now
I know this is subjective and YMMV of course.
From EA to STG and so on.
Who do you feel right now is the best?
Only stipulation is they have to be active.
Not reminiscing.
Side note. It seems all the Latinas are on University now which is a shame. They could be legit but just because it says University makes me not want to go.
-
06-26-24 10:19 #35185Senior Member

Posts: 316Kingsley-Symbiotic Fun
Be real careful with this one gents. She goes by Kingsley. Same pics been used but keepa changing #'s (red flag 1). Finally returns text and asks for a specific verification pic of your face hold a piece sign with left hand BEFORE she talks or gives any other info. Reaks of a blackmail scam:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/509362607043
-
06-26-24 08:25 #35184Senior Member

Posts: 588Tall Nicole
I would be great if she was real. Oddly, the 1st thing that struck me about her ad was LEO. Just a feeling. Almost certainly TGTBT. But if she's real. Oh Mama!
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 07:09 #35183Senior Member

Posts: 586Which Mariana
So many of them go by the same names.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 06:51 #35182Senior Member

Posts: 470She's like to call you daddy / Tall New Nicole on Westside?
I remember dreaming about a dream with her when she was boring like that, too. Then, I said 'you're daddy's little wh* and she went up like a bonfire! I never repeated and have tried a few times, her schedule is hit or miss. Civilian job, she said.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
Tall Westside Nicole.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/006855327341
Is this some new talent? Seems hard to believe but sometimes they get a start at the bottom, hopefully she's decent and hot and moves over to the SS. Mongers, what say you?
HM,
Tall.
-
06-25-24 21:21 #35181Senior Member

Posts: 690She Deleted Her Ad
Thanks Rich, but the link goes to a deleted ad, guess she is shy. I will keep trying, thanks for the help. LB.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 21:12 #35180Senior Member

Posts: 229I've seen one that passes through town from time to time. Mariana, looks like her pics and the tattoos match. No GFE, but provides the advertised services.
Originally Posted by Jax1077
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 21:05 #35179Senior Member

Posts: 588Wow. Firstly because you went back. That takes yuuuge coheñes. Secondly, wow because she actually gave you credit! All that aside, how was she?
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 16:25 #35178Senior Member

Posts: 151Allison Ally Ally Kat
She has gone by several names. First visit I made it to room, sketch motel, did rookie mistake of donating up front. She was super friendly and " had to go pay room". After awhile some DB knocked on door and said it was his room, he entered with an entourage of sordid characters. Believe it or not I arranged to see her again and she gave me some credit for the aforementioned debacle. Got to be very careful with this one.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 15:15 #35177Senior Member

Posts: 105She does. Send me a DM if you want it.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 13:40 #35176Regular Member

Posts: 17Latina escorts
Scrolling through the sites it appears there's many attractive Latinas in Jax. I've never had a dream about them. Can someone steer me in the right direction as far as the best and most reliable? PM if necessary. Thanks in advance.
-
06-25-24 13:12 #35175Senior Member

Posts: 477Martina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/384914753332
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Posted it earlier. Good luck.
Rich.
-
06-25-24 13:11 #35174Senior Member

Posts: 477Ruby, et al
I tried Ruby a few nights ago and was told that a new girl has Ruby's old number. Someone named Mandy that has an ad on EA with the name Jazzy. https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/171864413.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
She wants 4 benjis for an hour and her comms are awful.
I don't know if Ruby has a new number or what, since this hoochie wouldn't volunteer it.
Rich.
-
06-25-24 13:06 #35173Senior Member

Posts: 477That's Alli, AlliKat, Ally
She's known to have a DB / driver / handler around at all times and has been reported as robbing some and attempting to rob others. Probably not someone you'd want to see.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
Rich.











Reply With Quote





