Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1744
-
06-25-24 20:55 #739Senior Member

Posts: 359Yandax and tineye are also good sites for image searching.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 20:49 #738Senior Member

Posts: 359Haili from BRCC
I'm pretty sure this is the same girl 12 years later.
https://www.backroomcastingcouch.com...and-haili.html
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-37321e3e8a58
-
06-25-24 19:18 #737Senior Member

Posts: 123Dreamgirl
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-89650bb6a475
Didn't end up meeting. Offered 4 and she said her last was 1 k per week.
-
06-25-24 19:10 #736Senior Member

Posts: 123Back in March
That's the number she had back in March. Can't confirm if it's changed or not.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 18:22 #735Senior Member

Posts: 353She still have an 818 number?
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 16:30 #734Senior Member

Posts: 43I find every 3rd or 4th new profile is a fake. Tips to find a fake:
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
1. If she looks like a model it's most likely fake.
2. Look at the photo backgrounds. Do they look like they could be Phoenix?
3. Right click and do a Google lens search. If they come up as some Eastern European influencer it's fake.
4. Rarely a lens search finds their true Instagram / x profile. Check to see location or if it just makes sense or not.
5. Engage in conversation. I always ask "what part of town are you in?" If the answer is too vague or fishy, block.
6. Get their number. Never give your number out first. That way you can check www.freecarrierlookup.com. Be wary of Sinch numbers.
7. Use your own Google voice or VoIP provider and never your real phone.
8. Push for an in person meeting. This is usually where scammers will ghost you.
9. Don't use telegram or WhatsApp. If they insist it's usually a scammer / fake.
10. If you find a fake just block them. We should start just a fake profile thread so everyone can block. Reporting to SA doesn't do anything.
I've got some crazy stories I'll add eventually. Also I just heard from another profile there is allot of stds going around right now in the seeking community. Be safe guys and protect yourself. Demand a recent std test paperwork if going bare. Otherwise wrap it up.
Any other ideas to help spot fakes are welcome.
-
06-25-24 15:20 #733Senior Member

Posts: 87I copied wrong url probabably.
Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-bcaf39911df0
-
06-25-24 11:37 #732Senior Member

Posts: 50Another fake profile
I did a little investigating on the one in the attached link because she looked TGTBT. Sure enough, a Google image search shows her to be a social media model from Florida named Angeline Varona. Apparently, she has a large group of followers and probably doesn't need to be doing PPMs on SA. Didn't attempt contact because it's an obvious scam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-bde5d2845caa
-
06-25-24 01:52 #731Senior Member

Posts: 1895Oh hell no
Yikes! That should be a disclaimer in her profile. That explains the sketchy neighborhood.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
I can put up nose ring but grillzzzzzzzzzz.
-
06-25-24 00:32 #730Senior Member

Posts: 123Girl in the photos
Yea she's the girl in the photos. However, she does have grillz on her teeth that kind of bothered me.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 00:13 #729Senior Member

Posts: 1895Lexie on seek
Thank you for the report, did she look like her photos at least? Not sure why one of the photos she's trying the "devil" look. I get "blowing" up someone's phone when you're about to meet still I try to avoid those that does. Not the end of the world.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 17:44 #728Senior Member

Posts: 123Lexi
She's been reviewed before, looks like she's back with a new account.
Met her for $700, from other reviews can probably get that lower. I was desperate and met her the same day. Does BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She does have an incall and can host which is nice. It's in a bit of a sketchy part of town. Will blow up your phone.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-4c4a6e8ac4f7
-
06-24-24 16:43 #727Senior Member

Posts: 1895Ppm discussion
It's a personal preference, some people prefer to throw numbers out there first, I personally like to ask what she's expecting. If you don't want to use the term ppm, try allowance.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
Either way, I've had some crazy quotes 1500, those I don't bother.
The ones that ask for 1000, I try to offer 1/2 that. I'm in Vegas so I do expect crazy prices.
For AZ, 300-400 seems to be the norm but I've got quoted 500-600 as well.
-
06-24-24 11:07 #726Senior Member

Posts: 359She will blow up your phone constantly. She said 1 k and I laughed because she's over 40. Her reply was that she was 3 k in he 20's. Still laughed!
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 03:15 #725Senior Member

Posts: 123Pro
Saw this account matching Tryst ad.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-84b411227cd3
https://tryst.link/escort/hellokittykat88












Reply With Quote




