Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 117 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1748
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #728

    Lexi

    She's been reviewed before, looks like she's back with a new account.

    Met her for $700, from other reviews can probably get that lower. I was desperate and met her the same day. Does BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She does have an incall and can host which is nice. It's in a bit of a sketchy part of town. Will blow up your phone.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-4c4a6e8ac4f7

  2. #727

    Ppm discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys go about negotiating? Do you say what you're offering or do you let her give the price first?
    It's a personal preference, some people prefer to throw numbers out there first, I personally like to ask what she's expecting. If you don't want to use the term ppm, try allowance.

    Either way, I've had some crazy quotes 1500, those I don't bother.

    The ones that ask for 1000, I try to offer 1/2 that. I'm in Vegas so I do expect crazy prices.

    For AZ, 300-400 seems to be the norm but I've got quoted 500-600 as well.

  3. #726
    She will blow up your phone constantly. She said 1 k and I laughed because she's over 40. Her reply was that she was 3 k in he 20's. Still laughed!

  4. #725

  5. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys go about negotiating? Do you say what you're offering or do you let her give the price first?
    I preemptively say "I've had successful long term relationships before but they all started ppm (do this via text not in seeking). Typically we started 300-400 ppm and then if we had chemistry moved to long term paying rent, car payments, beauty treatments, etc. ". That usually works to get the ppm discussion going. I've had ones asking 1 k come down to $400 by using that approach.

  6. #723

    Negotiations?

    How do you guys go about negotiating? Do you say what you're offering or do you let her give the price first?

  7. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    We texted her a while back. Agreed on 300 ppm but flaky af. Never met. 30 yo gal with a messy house. Any girl who doesn't make her bed before taking a selfie is trash!
    Make your fk'and clown / racecar bed before you take a selfie! She must live at Circus Circus with that clown a** bedroom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 49dbd4d3-f036-43da-a96c-550172b35895.jpeg‎  

  8. #721

    Get ready for the onslaught of trash. Ugly, fat, old, girls looking for.

    6'/6"/600 K House /6 pack /6 Figure salary /60 k car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9098.jpg‎   IMG_9099.jpg‎   IMG_9102.jpg‎   IMG_9103.jpg‎   IMG_9104.jpg‎  

    IMG_9105.jpg‎  

  9. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by MSP230  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-0498257e34fb

    Met for a drink first. 300 ppm. Aggressive DFK, BBBJ as if her life depended on it. CFS, tried to push for BBFS but couldn't close, maybe next time.
    We texted her a while back. Agreed on 300 ppm but flaky af. Never met. 30 yo gal with a messy house. Any girl who doesn't make her bed before taking a selfie is trash!

  10. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-122b2ad7bec7

    I did NOT see her after she was really honest but if you've seen her or she wasnt honest with you might want to get tested. I don't want to put her business on blast but I don't want to taint the pot ladies we got.
    There are others too who should be tested that I'm suspicious about. I would advise you guys to wear protection unless a recent std test can be produced.

  11. #718

    PSA Be CareFul

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-122b2ad7bec7

    I did NOT see her after she was really honest but if you've seen her or she wasnt honest with you might want to get tested. I don't want to put her business on blast but I don't want to taint the pot ladies we got.

  12. #717

    HoneyB96

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-0498257e34fb

    Met for a drink first. 300 ppm. Aggressive DFK, BBBJ as if her life depended on it. CFS, tried to push for BBFS but couldn't close, maybe next time.

  13. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6f-bcaf39911df

    Anyone talked to or met this girl? Any infos?
    Account Deactivated.

  14. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Report.

    She's a little bigger then her photos but to be honest her photos are kinda show it wants 4 did 5 for BBFS not into dfk or lfk no cip or cim not really worth tbh kinda rushed didn't seem to into it maybe shed be more comfortable after more meets.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-69d7041b95a1
    I've been with her and have a similar experience. Rushed and kind of difficult to arrange.

  15. #714

    Eveloves

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6f-bcaf39911df

    Anyone talked to or met this girl? Any infos?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape