Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 13938
-
06-25-24 09:16 #12468Senior Member

Posts: 277So
You scheduled the appointment and went into the 213 office that is marked as a Home health agency? And the woman massaged you in one of the rooms there?
Originally Posted by Scepticus
[View Original Post]
Just trying to make sure that I am clear.
-
06-24-24 13:52 #12467Senior Member

Posts: 89Address correct
The address in the ad is correct. I saw them last week.
I think only one woman was there. Probably the owner. Older lady. Pretty good massage. No teasing or flirting. Asked if I wanted her to massage "the middle". Fairly clinical ending.
Probably will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 13:14 #12466Senior Member

Posts: 1538I familiar with the guy that owns this complex on Fayetteville St. He also owned the Complex on Miami Blvd called New Haven where an AMP with full service use to be located. The old timers will remember that place, I busted many a nut there. Not sure but I think he sold the complex. This basically means he will rent to an AMP. As far as there being something else on Fayetteville St instead of the Advertisement, maybe they listed the wrong address or suite number. May need to take a closer look in that area.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 18:47 #12465Senior Member

Posts: 277I am not sure what the deal is here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...1/906709330325
So, the ad for what seems to be a new AMP in the area has all the usual items.
I had an unusual experience today. I went to an address at 6015 Fayetteville Rd #213 in Durham, NC, which was supposed to be a massage clinic. However, when I got there, it turned out to be an office for a Hospice / home health agency. I called the number listed and spoke to a woman with an Asian accent. She told me they were booking appointments for next Wednesday and asked if I wanted to schedule one. It seemed odd that the address in the ad wasn't the actual location, so I decided not to make an appointment. Do they give you the real address when you book? Is it somewhere nearby, and they are watching, or is it somewhere out by the Airport like so many of these ads are leading to these days? I was left wondering if this was some kind of unusual setup or if I was missing something. I can't help but feel a bit puzzled by the whole situation, but I may be clouded by needing to get a nut.
Does anyone have any ideas?
-
06-17-24 00:08 #12464Senior Member

Posts: 88Our sad AMP Scene vs Winston
So, this is not a Raleigh report, but needed to let why'all know just in case you didn't already know. I was in Winston-Salem area for work and stopped by an AMP in that area and it was miles better than what we have here in Raleigh. Girls were way younger, slim and cute, real spinner type. The girl I saw, Candy was real cute, but they said the other girl named Eva was even better. Now I am itching to get back out there and try her. Full open menu, and massage was actually really good. The spot is known as 2924, $70 for massage, and depending on what you want from the menu, could be $140-$200. Definitely recommend it if why'all are ever in that area. She welcomed me into the room with a kiss. Wait was a bit longer than the 10 minutes she said, but was well worth the wait. Massage was really good, lots of butt cheeks massage, which I love. She will get on top of you and straddles your legs and ass while massaging, which is awesome. Lots of nice long firm strokes. Negotiated for BBBJ finish at $140 (which I know is steep, but it's well worth it) and she got really into. She was really putting in the work. Asked her to turn around so I can play with the pussy more, and somehow we ended up in 69, so I said fuck it and started eating that pussy out and playing with her asshole. She didn't like it at first, but I kept doing it, and she got into it. Finished in her mouth and she cleaned me up real good afterwards. Gave a DFK to wrap up the service and away I went. Honestly, a really fun time, worth the drive if why'all are looking for better options.
-
06-15-24 14:57 #12463Senior Member

Posts: 37Been there a couple of times. Some of them allow UTC, just depends. Hand ending is the only thing I have found on the menu. At least one of the auties was pretty decent looking one of the times I was there, but she was more OTC than UTC, of course.
Originally Posted by Sagras14
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 10:47 #12462Senior Member

Posts: 33Wake Forest TOFTT
First time there. Went early Sun. Empty parking lot in fact their door was propped open. Little mid 40's auntie (said Lupie or something like that). She was receptive to hugging and compliments about her looks as we walked to the room. Don't judge a book by the cover. Asked her to help me undress and she seemed into it very playful and teasing, then when I was face down she did not back away from roaming hands. Only permitted otc. Even tried to get the bidding going but no dice. Finish was efficient so not a total WOT. 60/40. Don't expect much.
-
06-12-24 18:52 #12461Senior Member

Posts: 612That is all you can expect at Lee's, Salt.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
My guess is that you asked for a massage (or didn't even ask). If you don't ask, then you will get a "medium" massage and it is as you describe. You can also get a "soft" massage, which is way more erotic, but the towel will remain in place at all times and your masseuse will avert her eyes when you flip. Expect some "incidental" contact.
BTW, a "hard" massage may crack every bone in your body--these women know how to massage!
You can get extensions to the time, up to a two-hour session ($130), but you'll not get anything extra--just the same treatment more slowly. Increasing the time after the beeper goes off ("She's rubbed everywhere, so she's got to go for junior next") doesn't work either.
Lee's was busted about 5 years ago and the ladies all stick to the script. What they seem to sell is extensions of time (again, with the assumption of extras). But the extras do not materialize. They do allow some OTC roaming but invariably wear tight-fitting clothes that permit little access. Go too far and they will discourage you as you describe.
So, worth a visit if you like to walk away from a massage with blue balls and a crouch.
HF in Burlington is a better bet after your first visit there, but you are advised to phone ahead for an appointment.
-
06-12-24 16:20 #12460Senior Member

Posts: 277First time I have struck out in a while.
So I took a little drive out west (about 30 minutes or so from where I was at):
Lee's Foot Spa in Mebane.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...5/425534540623
Not sure what happened. They were not busy, the young woman who checked me in was also my masseuse, she was younger (I would say 30), slim and cute. I thought I had a good time ahead.
NOPE.
Not one iota of vaguely sensual or sexual action. Wouldn't come into the room until I was laying face down on the table, turned her head as far as she could while she draped me with a large towel, barely exposed any more of me than was absolutely necessary for the part she was working on. I tried the gentle squeeze and rub the backs of the calves while she was working on my upper back standing at the top of the table. She didn't jerk away and just sort of laughed but stopped rubbing me at the same time. I decided to just play it cool and hopefully would be happily surprised.
NOPE. Little to no rubbing on the buttocks or the upper thigh. Hot towel after she was finished with the back and arms, a bit more work on my lower legs, then 'Turn over Please' with her again doing her absolute best to be sure she saw as little of my bare flesh as possible by holding up the towel as I rolled over.
Scalp massage, upper chest and a little sternum work and the beeper went off. (I didn't notice her setting it.) She turned it off, gave me a few more perfunctory chest pokes and then 'You all finished.'
I would be WAY more pissed off about this if she had not done such a great job on the massage! Not the 100% most therapeutic massage I have ever had, nor the most 'relaxing' but an almost perfect blend of the two. Paid some attention to some problem areas I have in my back and neck, good myofascial release on my upper arms. All in all a great massage for a late lunch.
She went out for me to get dressed, and I left her $40 on the table. She was back at the front as I walked out, gave me a bottle of water and I told her the tip was in the room. She said thanks and that was it.
So, I am not sure what Fantasy Environment the folks making the ads are envisioning. And while my girl was younger, slimmer and cuter than most of the 'aunties' that work at these places (and that was all I saw as for the rest of the staff there, aunties.) they sure ain't getting even close to the little AV models that are in pic on the ad.
Oh well. I will likely just go out for a QV BBBJ later this afternoon. Anyone have any suggestions for a willing participant?
-
06-11-24 20:48 #12459Senior Member

Posts: 31Take a look in the Non AMP Massages thread in the lower section of Raleigh threads.
Originally Posted by JamesBrn
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 13:39 #12458Regular Member

Posts: 21Independents. FBSM
In town and wondering if anyone has suggestions on a good provider in Raleigh. Happy to trade recommendations in the Midwest. PM is cool too. Thanks.
-
06-07-24 22:21 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 37Banford Way & Western Blvd
Can report back on both of the new places advertising on STG under escorts for massages.
Sunshine Health Spa, Western Blvd. Multiple visits, nice massage, some teasing, No extras in sight. One girl there had really nice hands, and a very sensual touch for everything, but no dice on anything more than a nice massage from a halfway decent looking girl.
Sunshine East Foot Spa, Banford Way. Again, multiple visits. Really nice and clean new place, really great quality massage. A lot of teasing, and hitting every square inch except the most important ones. Again, no luck in anything more than a really nice massage and teasing. Mamasan is decent body but horrible teeth. One girl there is not bad to look at, looks 30, probably 40's. Maybe after they are both open a little longer and the girls want more tips?
-
06-03-24 13:36 #12456Regular Member

Posts: 11Sunflower WF
Stopped by Sunflower in Wake Forest last Friday, after seeing their frequent ads on STG. Tucked in the back of building, unlabeled. Got 30 minute massage from auntie, probably mid 40's didn't get name. Subpar massage with standard finish, with only otc up top. Nothing exciting or different, just another boring finish. .6 for massage. 4 for tip. Anyone have any other luck in any of the Cary spots?
-
05-28-24 16:45 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 1551 plus1 Buck Jones
I saw Connie not long ago for an hour $80. Auntie look but what can you expect here. Shower first with lots of attention in the right areas. Then on to the massage which was pretty good using hard pressure before thr flip. Then we switched and I massaged her. Lots of utc, shirt and bra off. She flipped and I continued to roam. Then me back face down for butt massage and teasing. I tilt up a little and I feel some soft flicks on the rim. Oh my, that doesn't happen around here usually. It continues for a good while and I flip. Legs back and she's back down again. Very light but a great tease. Then into the finale. Hot towel and back to massaging the front of me. $80 tip and out the door.
J.
-
05-26-24 08:36 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 45For extra $
I'm sure they'd probably do that if you offered them a little tip.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






