Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 4467
-
05-07-24 05:19 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 579Yeah, I didn't even bother replying to the last Orchid review. Obviously fake for whatever reason.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 23:11 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 428Since we talked last there's been a continued rash of reviews on Orchid on RM, all either private profiles and the one that's not the only other review is for this place. Now there's one here, another newbie and way too good to be true for Santa Paula. I'm tempted to go in despite knowing that this is all bullshit but it almost feels like a sting operation or something; review 'them big to lure 'them in.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 11:21 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 40Update on Cherry at Nicole's
Just found out that Cherry is not working until June on Saturday's.
-
05-04-24 21:13 #4329Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Orchid on Saturday
I made a stop today at Orchid, two girls available. I got Cookie, beautiful, young, hot Chinese gal with long black hair. Got an hour session, I switched things up and started by giving her a massage, then she gave me one. My legs were sore and she did some good work on legs. She is thin and very sexy. She gave me a BBBJ and then jumped up on table so I could lick her while she continued the BBBJ. Enjoyed this very much. She told me time for her to fuck me. She popped on a cover and jumped on top. I got to squeeze her tits while she rode me. She told me my turn, I placed her on table and did some standing MISH, put her legs on my shoulders. All in all the experience was a good break and vacation from reality to visit Cookie at Orchid. I would recommend you guys check out. Got my little waters and headed down the road.
-
05-01-24 20:14 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 493Visiting
Here for a few days working, looking for recommendations. Is Oriental on Saviers good? PM if you need.
-
05-01-24 19:36 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 71Should only be Saturdays, mms kept telling me she's on vacation.
Originally Posted by NotTheFace
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 19:38 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 43Is that only Saturdays still? I only have time to visit on Sundays and Mondays so I'm unable to see her as much as I like.
Originally Posted by MikeSag76
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 19:03 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 428Word is that this guy went into one of them and didn't get what he wanted so hes's blathering his fantasies all over the web. Why? Who knows. With the crackdown the thought was it was to be all pissy to get them shut down. That didn't happen but he's stuck in this BS posting loop.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 12:13 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 40Cherry coming back to Nicole's
Got word. Cherry back this weekend!
-
04-25-24 23:51 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 428It's getting a new review every day pretty much over on RM, all from "private" profiles. Very suspect.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 22:06 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 579What's interesting is that on both RM and here, Santa Paula is so far off the map. If you look at the suspect reviews on both sites, these guys are nowhere near Santa Paula on their other reviews.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
How did these 2 AMP across the street from each other get on the radar?
-
04-25-24 19:24 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 579I always wait till a seasoned monger reviews.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 19:22 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 579So not. 6. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jjoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 19:15 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 428Interesting. This place got a few reviews then closed for a while during the "Purge" last year / early this year. Has it re-opened under different management or something? This is more Oxnard style than Santa Paula.
Originally Posted by Jjoy07
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 21:53 #4318Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 40
Originally Posted by Jjoy07
[View Original Post]
Yes bro, 40 for the house 160 on the flip.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





