Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 8286
-
06-24-24 19:44 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 659It is worth it. Just ask her.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 18:21 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 281Lots of DM activity.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 09:49 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 274He said there was an active site. That sight is dead too.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 02:12 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 216Whats the damage for that? Monse has asked me to do duos with Luna OTC a couple times and I'm not opposed but have to plan when the price point goes up.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 22:29 #6602Senior Member

Posts: 281If anything it's good for a laugh.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 20:50 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 444Not much else
The club section in TNA has been trash for a long time. SCL required too much shifting through BS to find anything useful. Think Pandora's actually got a few Yelp reviews few years back.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 18:21 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 262Luna Monse Duo
I did a private with Luna and Monse.
Luna let me fuck her in the ass.
-
06-23-24 17:33 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 281Tuscl
You know which one he's talking about, it's the one you post all your tug tail reviews on.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 16:39 #6598Regular Member

Posts: 7That doesn't match my recent experiences in the clubs, the reports from dancers, or the amount of OTC conversation and offers I've received lately. It looks to me like this thread could change its name to Monse and just keep putting along. I experienced clubs as Party Central before the covid lockdowns and though there was a short burst on reopening, its never really recovered. Of course, your experience may be different from mine and I may be dropping in on the wrong clubs at the wrong times. They seems to be full of girls but the ratio to guys is causing the girls I know to consider civilian jobs. Congrats to your geographical positioning and fortuitous timing though!
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 15:34 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 274Yeah?
Please DM me with links to these other sites you are talking about.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 15:29 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 118Nahhh
Clubs are far from dead. Tons of girls working. Lots of satisfied customers. Traffic on this site has never been tremendous. Other site are busy. More DMs now that before.
Originally Posted by Phaethon
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 11:41 #6595Regular Member

Posts: 7Relative numbers of posts
The dwindling number of posts in the Strip Clubs thread versus the steadily growing number of posts in the Bareback thread. Clubs are dead. Guys have moved on and are getting it elsewhere.
-
06-21-24 21:24 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 114Desperate dancers
The girls are getting desperate. I was in Kittens around 10 last night, slow as fuck. I saw the flat ass blonde with tats, looked like she was having a slow night. Not a lot of guys. I stuck around until 11:30, then left. As I was leaving I saw the blond's former daddy, with another dancer.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 20:46 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 177Cut rates
I just did a 15 minute room date with Monse. All in 260. Includes room fee.
Bbfscip finish. BBBJ, bls, dfk. .
-
06-21-24 18:52 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 1109She knows how to suck a dick. Her titty fucks are epic.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





