Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 552 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6591
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    He said there was an active site. That sight is dead too.
    Lots of DM activity.

  2. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    You know which one he's talking about, it's the one you post all your tug tail reviews on.
    He said there was an active site. That sight is dead too.

  3. #6589
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I did a private with Luna and Monse.

    Luna let me fuck her in the ass.
    Whats the damage for that? Monse has asked me to do duos with Luna OTC a couple times and I'm not opposed but have to plan when the price point goes up.

  4. #6588
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    The club section in TNA has been trash for a long time. SCL required too much shifting through BS to find anything useful. Think Pandora's actually got a few Yelp reviews few years back.
    If anything it's good for a laugh.

  5. #6587

    Not much else

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    You know which one he's talking about, it's the one you post all your tug tail reviews on.
    The club section in TNA has been trash for a long time. SCL required too much shifting through BS to find anything useful. Think Pandora's actually got a few Yelp reviews few years back.

  6. #6586

    Luna Monse Duo

    I did a private with Luna and Monse.

    Luna let me fuck her in the ass.

  7. #6585

    Tuscl

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Please DM me with links to these other sites you are talking about.
    You know which one he's talking about, it's the one you post all your tug tail reviews on.

  8. #6584
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Clubs are far from dead. There are tons of girls working. Lots of satisfied customers. Traffic on this site has never been tremendous. Other site are busy. More DMs now that before.
    That doesn't match my recent experiences in the clubs, the reports from dancers, or the amount of OTC conversation and offers I've received lately. It looks to me like this thread could change its name to Monse and just keep putting along. I experienced clubs as Party Central before the covid lockdowns and though there was a short burst on reopening, its never really recovered. Of course, your experience may be different from mine and I may be dropping in on the wrong clubs at the wrong times. They seems to be full of girls but the ratio to guys is causing the girls I know to consider civilian jobs. Congrats to your geographical positioning and fortuitous timing though!

  9. #6583

    Yeah?

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Clubs are far from dead. Tons of girls working. Lots of satisfied customers. Traffic on this site has never been tremendous. Other site are busy. More DMs now that before.
    Please DM me with links to these other sites you are talking about.

  10. #6582

    Nahhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaethon  [View Original Post]
    The dwindling number of posts in the Strip Clubs thread versus the steadily growing number of posts in the Bareback thread. Clubs are dead. Guys have moved on and are getting it elsewhere.
    Clubs are far from dead. Tons of girls working. Lots of satisfied customers. Traffic on this site has never been tremendous. Other site are busy. More DMs now that before.

  11. #6581

    Relative numbers of posts

    The dwindling number of posts in the Strip Clubs thread versus the steadily growing number of posts in the Bareback thread. Clubs are dead. Guys have moved on and are getting it elsewhere.

  12. #6580

    Desperate dancers

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I just did a 15 minute room date with Monse. All in 260. Includes room fee.

    Bbfscip finish. BBBJ, bls, dfk. .
    The girls are getting desperate. I was in Kittens around 10 last night, slow as fuck. I saw the flat ass blonde with tats, looked like she was having a slow night. Not a lot of guys. I stuck around until 11:30, then left. As I was leaving I saw the blond's former daddy, with another dancer.

  13. #6579

    Cut rates

    I just did a 15 minute room date with Monse. All in 260. Includes room fee.

    Bbfscip finish. BBBJ, bls, dfk. .

  14. #6578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Last couple of times I have seen Monse I can't get past the blowjob.

    I always plan on fucking her and 3 or 4 songs later and I am shooting my shot in her mouth.
    She knows how to suck a dick. Her titty fucks are epic.

  15. #6577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Monse

    Last couple of times I have seen Monse I can't get past the blowjob.

    I always plan on fucking her and 3 or 4 songs later and I am shooting my shot in her mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape