Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 327 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 4901
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Bb crew -Ava

    Looks like Ava back too. So many OMG.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199673945

  2. #4030

    Old Jade in El Cajon

    Saw an old favorite. She is back to BBFS cip. Don't know what all the fuss was about "pull and shoot" but she is back and that p feels better than ever. 15 minutes just put it in put my head down and banged away till I shot my load. No one is better.

  3. #4029
    I think this girl might also be part of the BB crew, although it says "no bare" in the ad. You might just have to ask her in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171806957

  4. #4028

    Sheesh

    Goddamn you guys are monsters. When I showed up she said she's backed up a couple hours. Weird that my cell signal died every time I approached the hotel too. Hope she was fun lmao.

  5. #4027
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    New girl from the BB Crew in MV today. What sucks is she looks cute as fuck, 4'11 (my favorite height), total spinner aaaannd I'm fucking broke LOL. Her prices are a little higher than the other girls. 150 to start covered and 250 qv uncovered. GFE is +100 and CIP is available but also +100.

    I'll just live vicariously through the reviews and jerk off until my monger funds are replenished.

    Enjoy fuckers.
    Yup saw it last night. Expensive but she looks good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240619_154758_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #4026

    New Girl

    New girl from the BB Crew in MV today. What sucks is she looks cute as fuck, 4'11 (my favorite height), total spinner aaaannd I'm fucking broke LOL. Her prices are a little higher than the other girls. 150 to start covered and 250 qv uncovered. GFE is +100 and CIP is available but also +100.

    I'll just live vicariously through the reviews and jerk off until my monger funds are replenished.

    Enjoy fuckers.

  7. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You and I have similar style. The long list of No's and restrictive ad wording won't deter us from trying to raw dog some chick. The way I see it and approach mongering, every provider out there is BBFS until proven otherwise. While some chicks may agree over texts before meeting like your sordid list above, my process is more up close and personal. I almost always obtain condom-free loving in person behind closed doors, once her panties are on the floor. So I only book super hot chicks that I would not mind fucking with protection, knowing I have enough $$$ and passable game to perhaps upgrade the date to PSE level. Also glad to see another brother from another mother who is also an ebony lover, but I prefer my Nubian babes to be skinny petite. So none of the black chicks in your list made my grade. The only one I would fuck is that white girl Roxi. Now she's more like my style.

    You should consider joining Hx. That site is a gold mine for BBFS providers. Not bad for a $25 dollar lifetime membership fee. Speaking of hot and skinny ebony bareback beauties, this girl below was one of my ATF regulars last year and she was local to SanDy. Creampied her a couple times in MissVal and PtLoma. Never been reviewed here because 99.99% of mongers spend all their money on Asian poontang, so black girls like her are ignored and get no bidness. Insanely beautiful and even more so in person when she is naked and her legs spread wide open, waiting for your tongue and dick to shamefully violate her super tight and sweet kitty LOL. I got plenty more UTR BBFS girls in SD just as hot. Yeah, they're out there, but you won't find them on this site.

    Good job. Fist bump.
    Don't happen to have her profile name or link to share?

  8. #4024

    Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You and I have similar style. The long list of No's and restrictive ad wording won't deter us from trying to raw dog some chick. The way I see it and approach mongering, every provider out there is BBFS until proven otherwise. While some chicks may agree over texts before meeting like your sordid list above, my process is more up close and personal. I almost always obtain condom-free loving in person behind closed doors, once her panties are on the floor. So I only book super hot chicks that I would not mind fucking with protection, knowing I have enough $$$ and passable game to perhaps upgrade the date to PSE level. Also glad to see another brother from another mother who is also an ebony lover, but I prefer my Nubian babes to be skinny petite. So none of the black chicks in your list made my grade. The only one I would fuck is that white girl Roxi. Now she's more like my style.

    You should consider joining Hx. That site is a gold mine for BBFS providers. Not bad for a $25 dollar lifetime membership fee. Speaking of hot and skinny ebony bareback beauties, this girl below was one of my ATF regulars last year and she was local to SanDy. Creampied her a couple times in MissVal and PtLoma. Never been reviewed here because 99.99% of mongers spend all their money on Asian poontang, so black girls like her are ignored and get no bidness. Insanely beautiful and even more so in person when she is naked and her legs spread wide open, waiting for your tongue and dick to shamefully violate her super tight and sweet kitty LOL. I got plenty more UTR BBFS girls in SD just as hot. Yeah, they're out there, but you won't find them on this site.

    Good job. Fist bump.
    Wow she looks good.

    No one talks about Lea_Luv much. She is one I regret not following up with when I first met her almost 17 years ago when she was like 80 or 90 pounds before she was on HX. She seems thicker now. I'm curious. Anyone go bare?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/317

  9. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by Smllbybgcck  [View Original Post]
    Was in LA and there were so many skinny, tiny goth girls.

    Has anyone seen these?

    There was recently one here named Saturnluvsu (HX) that seemed good.

    I really need something. Like Krystal_unique (HX) / CrystalSweet (PD) .

    Or something I saw on here called Nekoshou (HX) / Kitihowaito (HX / PD).
    Pal skinned black haired goths make me want the knees. For years I'd fantasized about getting to nail a goth and it eventually happened by pure happenstance. That said, I'd give almost anything to find another here in San Diego. There was a gal last year on them, but she dropped off the map before I got to see her. They are far and few between and I'm not a fan of the heavier ones.

  10. #4022

    Plenty of raw lovin in SanDy

    Quote Originally Posted by KeptSilence  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. Bear in mind that all I did was get these girls to agree to bare. I did NOT actually meet with any of these girls. Some of the girls on this list are highly resistant to that line of questioning now because of it. But. I know the right situation and pricing might make them a bit more receptive. In no particular order:

    (Insert a whole bunch of ListCrawler ads here, mostly ebony babes)

    Sadly. I have so many more girls than this to list but this should get you guys started. Good luck. I've fucked a shit ton of girls raw in this city. It's all about timing, pricing and not giving a fuck about what they say no to in their ads.
    You and I have similar style. The long list of No's and restrictive ad wording won't deter us from trying to raw dog some chick. The way I see it and approach mongering, every provider out there is BBFS until proven otherwise. While some chicks may agree over texts before meeting like your sordid list above, my process is more up close and personal. I almost always obtain condom-free loving in person behind closed doors, once her panties are on the floor. So I only book super hot chicks that I would not mind fucking with protection, knowing I have enough $$$ and passable game to perhaps upgrade the date to PSE level. Also glad to see another brother from another mother who is also an ebony lover, but I prefer my Nubian babes to be skinny petite. So none of the black chicks in your list made my grade. The only one I would fuck is that white girl Roxi. Now she's more like my style.

    You should consider joining Hx. That site is a gold mine for BBFS providers. Not bad for a $25 dollar lifetime membership fee. Speaking of hot and skinny ebony bareback beauties, this girl below was one of my ATF regulars last year and she was local to SanDy. Creampied her a couple times in MissVal and PtLoma. Never been reviewed here because 99.99% of mongers spend all their money on Asian poontang, so black girls like her are ignored and get no bidness. Insanely beautiful and even more so in person when she is naked and her legs spread wide open, waiting for your tongue and dick to shamefully violate her super tight and sweet kitty LOL. I got plenty more UTR BBFS girls in SD just as hot. Yeah, they're out there, but you won't find them on this site.

    Good job. Fist bump.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails insanely hot light skin creampie ATF SD (19).jpg‎   insanely hot light skin creampie ATF SD (8).jpg‎   insanely hot light skin creampie ATF SD (9).jpg‎   insanely hot light skin creampie ATF SD (2).jpg‎   insanely hot light skin creampie ATF SD (4).jpg‎  

    light skin ATF SD bbfs CanonCam2 (5) - frme at 12m36s.jpg‎   insanely hot light skin creampie ATF SD (14).jpg‎   insanely hot light skin creampie ATF SD (6).jpg‎   light skin ATF SD bbfs CanonCam2 (2) - frme at 12m27s.jpg‎   insanely hot light skin creampie ATF SD (10).jpg‎  


  11. #4021

    Goth, skinny, little

    Was in LA and there were so many skinny, tiny goth girls.

    Has anyone seen these?

    There was recently one here named Saturnluvsu (HX) that seemed good.

    I really need something. Like Krystal_unique (HX) / CrystalSweet (PD) .

    Or something I saw on here called Nekoshou (HX) / Kitihowaito (HX / PD).

  12. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    My intel tell me that it is a scam. Come on brother how could you fall to this? None of her pics are in hotel rooms. That's like the biggest tell hoes give you to tell you that they are legit. Did she ask you where you were located? LMAO.
    No but the address given seemed to checkout. Also, this Would of been a first time (rookie) mistake so just cut me some slack here LOL.

  13. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseWorker  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/171669339#.

    Just trying to figure out if anyone has seen this one. Want to pull Tues. Trigger but asking for a $10 deposit to show me they real.
    My intel tell me that it is a scam. Come on brother how could you fall to this? None of her pics are in hotel rooms. That's like the biggest tell hoes give you to tell you that they are legit. Did she ask you where you were located? LMAO.

  14. #4018

    BBFS real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171705860#.

    Need intel. I set up for this evening and they did ask for a deposit. Asked for a photo with things crossed and got just that. Gave less deposit then asked for but seems real. Anyone ever try before with this one?

  15. #4017

    Rral or bo deal?

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/171669339#.

    Just trying to figure out if anyone has seen this one. Want to pull Tues. Trigger but asking for a $10 deposit to show me they real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape