Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 385 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 5765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5090
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad on stg a few days ago for a new place called Satori on Charleston Highway using the standard agency pics / blurb and figured I'd give it a shot. Only one lady working named Angela. I'd guess upper 30's, but it's always hard to tell. Fit, but some mom bod going on, likely padded bra, but a cute face and pleasant. Very little english though, so it was hard to ask anything. No TS offered, but I also didn't ask. Private rooms and a reasonable, if a bit light, massage with some teasing. On the flip there was some back and forth communication via hand signals and moving of a sheet that led to a good, if a bit to the point happy ending. I would have preferred a longer interaction, but it was a first visit and she gave the usual comment about not saying anything outside about it. I'm sure it was intended, but it felt like there would be more teasing involved on future visits once she got comfortable. No shirt or pants movement on her, and no indication of anything beyond the standard ending. Total damage was $. 7 for the hour and $. 6 for the tip. I waffled between. 4 and. 6 on the tip but her being nice won me over. I will probably repeat again to see if the service improves or not.

    The ideal roster would be the FS place with good massage, and a nice normal HE, with considerable more teasing and / or P massage place with good massage. Sometimes you need to bang one out, sometimes you want someone to lend a hand and bang one out for you.
    I visited again this week on the way home from work, and again it was only Angela working. Her english is getting better, but is still perfunctory at best. This time I asked about the TS and was told no table, only shower, so I passed. Asked for a hard massage and got what I would consider a medium. Still, felt feeling better than before.

    My guess about additional teasing was mostly correct as she remembered me and there wasn't really a question toward the end. Still a bit to the point on the ending, but she took a bit more direction this time as she understood what I was saying I think. I will repeat again and see how it goes, but expect this place to be a solid HE only with no other offerings. For the price it's worth it IMO, and the lady is nice as well. She gave the impression she might do a bit more with the fingers on her free hand, but only time will tell.

  2. #5089

    Alexis 4 seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see her as well. Great lady, and the massage is very good. My only negative was the massage didn't last as long as I'd hoped, but is in line with others I've gotten at 4 seasons. She said she'd be there for a few more weeks, so I might try seeing her again.
    Unfortunately her last day was yesterday, but yes she was amazing.

  3. #5088

    Santee

    Quote Originally Posted by DDubbs  [View Original Post]
    I will be in that area next week and wondering if there's any reports on that place. TIA.
    Check the SC-other areas board.

  4. #5087

    Asiana Spa in Santee

    I will be in that area next week and wondering if there's any reports on that place. TIA.

  5. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman  [View Original Post]
    I second that for Columbia, she is one of the best / She is the best.
    I was able to see her as well. Great lady, and the massage is very good. My only negative was the massage didn't last as long as I'd hoped, but is in line with others I've gotten at 4 seasons. She said she'd be there for a few more weeks, so I might try seeing her again.

  6. #5085
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Nothing in Sumter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gates96  [View Original Post]
    Any massage parlors in Sumter worth going to or Utr. Can't find any reports in that area. Feel free to PM me.
    I've never known of an AMP in Sumter. Strange though because the air base has a lot of potential clients.

  7. #5084

    4 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcloudl  [View Original Post]
    Thank you CarpetGuy for the review! Can verify her body is banging and her service is top notch.
    I second that for Columbia, she is one of the best / She is the best.

  8. #5083

    Seeking in sumter

    Any massage parlors in Sumter worth going to or Utr. Can't find any reports in that area. Feel free to PM me.

  9. #5082

    M Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    American FS joint.
    I'll be in that area the end of July is M Spa the best option and what's the average rate for M Spa.

  10. #5081

    A Top decline

    Went back to ATop to see if the quality has gone up and was very disappointed, provider was probably an early 60's spinner with bolt ons. There was no music, a laughable excuse for a massage and a table shower that could have scrubbed the barnacles off the bottom of a boat. Did not catch the woman's name but she will be gone in like 3-4 days she said so who knows what will happen.

    Pour one out for A Top. At this rate should be closed now but I give it 2 months before it's fully gone.

  11. #5080

    Thai Foot Massage Lexington

    Anyone let me know experience there and what to expect? DM or let me know here. Thank you.

  12. #5079

    4 seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarpetGuy  [View Original Post]
    New girl got in yesterday, Alexis. If there was a month to go in it's this one. She is 46 I believe but doesn't look it, of course that's a bit normal here. But her body, wow. Model quality. Perfect in my opinion, fit and a little curvy. Her massage. It had me smiling. She is so thoughtful with it and knows what she's doing. Just enjoy it. The rest, same. We went cowgirl, reverse, mish. DFK. Not sure if DATY is available but I don't doubt it. On top of that she can hold a conversation, we talked a lot. I really really wouldn't miss out on her. Might only be here for the month. Hope you guys enjoy.
    Thank you CarpetGuy for the review! Can verify her body is banging and her service is top notch.

  13. #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    I always get level 3 for hour for 2.2
    I can only guess I paid more becausebI was new and she didn't know me.

    Or you just have the magic dick?

  14. #5077

    2. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyrinsc  [View Original Post]
    Yessir I did. I walked in and was greeted by Gina. Attractive woman in her 40's.

    I would guess. Nice tan. She's been in the biz a while. We talked about the old days and.

    About other girls that are still around.

    She explained that there 3 different levels of service and that I should be able.

    To figure it out. I opted for 30 minutes. Of level 3. She started with an average back massage.

    The flip came next. We proceeded through levels 1 and 2. My soldier wasn't.

    Up to stand at attention. Don't get me wrong. She's gorgeous with great breasts, but.

    I just didn't feel like she was into it.

    I've gone to New Energy before and this was not a problem.

    Sooooo YMMV. I would consider seeing her again, but I feel drawing another.

    Girl would be a different and more exciting experience.

    I hope that helps.

    Damage was $2. 40.
    I always get level 3 for hour for 2.2

  15. #5076
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Did you spend time with Gina?
    Yessir I did. I walked in and was greeted by Gina. Attractive woman in her 40's.

    I would guess. Nice tan. She's been in the biz a while. We talked about the old days and.

    About other girls that are still around.

    She explained that there 3 different levels of service and that I should be able.

    To figure it out. I opted for 30 minutes. Of level 3. She started with an average back massage.

    The flip came next. We proceeded through levels 1 and 2. My soldier wasn't.

    Up to stand at attention. Don't get me wrong. She's gorgeous with great breasts, but.

    I just didn't feel like she was into it.

    I've gone to New Energy before and this was not a problem.

    Sooooo YMMV. I would consider seeing her again, but I feel drawing another.

    Girl would be a different and more exciting experience.

    I hope that helps.

    Damage was $2. 40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape