Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 385 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 5767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5077

    2. 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyrinsc  [View Original Post]
    Yessir I did. I walked in and was greeted by Gina. Attractive woman in her 40's.

    I would guess. Nice tan. She's been in the biz a while. We talked about the old days and.

    About other girls that are still around.

    She explained that there 3 different levels of service and that I should be able.

    To figure it out. I opted for 30 minutes. Of level 3. She started with an average back massage.

    The flip came next. We proceeded through levels 1 and 2. My soldier wasn't.

    Up to stand at attention. Don't get me wrong. She's gorgeous with great breasts, but.

    I just didn't feel like she was into it.

    I've gone to New Energy before and this was not a problem.

    Sooooo YMMV. I would consider seeing her again, but I feel drawing another.

    Girl would be a different and more exciting experience.

    I hope that helps.

    Damage was $2. 40.
    I always get level 3 for hour for 2.2

  2. #5076
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Did you spend time with Gina?
    Yessir I did. I walked in and was greeted by Gina. Attractive woman in her 40's.

    I would guess. Nice tan. She's been in the biz a while. We talked about the old days and.

    About other girls that are still around.

    She explained that there 3 different levels of service and that I should be able.

    To figure it out. I opted for 30 minutes. Of level 3. She started with an average back massage.

    The flip came next. We proceeded through levels 1 and 2. My soldier wasn't.

    Up to stand at attention. Don't get me wrong. She's gorgeous with great breasts, but.

    I just didn't feel like she was into it.

    I've gone to New Energy before and this was not a problem.

    Sooooo YMMV. I would consider seeing her again, but I feel drawing another.

    Girl would be a different and more exciting experience.

    I hope that helps.

    Damage was $2. 40.

  3. #5075

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottNsc  [View Original Post]
    I feel it has. Didn't have any luck when it was A Lian. But no you get good massage (I did anyways) and feel nice and chipper before you leave. Table shower has plenty of room in it. I'm 6'1 and I was comfortable on it.
    I had similar experience here the other day. Both woman are mid to late 30's and attractive to me. Excellent massage skills and I was very Happy to met them. Pleasurable experience. I'll see them again next week when I'm driving back thru Columbia.

  4. #5074

    Four Seasons

    New girl got in yesterday, Alexis. If there was a month to go in it's this one. She is 46 I believe but doesn't look it, of course that's a bit normal here. But her body, wow. Model quality. Perfect in my opinion, fit and a little curvy. Her massage. It had me smiling. She is so thoughtful with it and knows what she's doing. Just enjoy it. The rest, same. We went cowgirl, reverse, mish. DFK. Not sure if DATY is available but I don't doubt it. On top of that she can hold a conversation, we talked a lot. I really really wouldn't miss out on her. Might only be here for the month. Hope you guys enjoy.

  5. #5073
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyrinsc  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me fellas, but it's been a long time.

    I am back in Columbia and I'm trying to find the talent. I just stopped by M Spa.

    I was told that Amber was here but not working today. I have great memories of Amber but those were from 8 to 10 years ago.

    Anyway, the cute blonde named Gina had a great rack and was very pleasant.

    List for me your top three that I should see in Columbia while I'm here.

    I've been to New energy a few you times and that's a good old standby, but I am preferring the Caucasian type.

    I'm thinking about stopping by four seasons. I cannot find American Spa to save my soul. Google just laughs at me.

    I may head up to A Top but I'm pretty sure that's an Asian place.

    Help a senior member out. I will share what I find.
    Did you spend time with Gina?

  6. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    That one used to be called A Lian. I noticed the sign changed about a month ago and figured it was under new ownership. The past reviews were spotty but hopefully it turned a corner.
    I feel it has. Didn't have any luck when it was A Lian. But no you get good massage (I did anyways) and feel nice and chipper before you leave. Table shower has plenty of room in it. I'm 6'1 and I was comfortable on it.

  7. #5071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927
    There was an open sign in the side window the last 2 weeks. But saw the closed paper sign on window Tuesday and today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyrinsc  [View Original Post]
    My fucking luck.

    It's closed with a sign on the door about Memorial day.

    Think it's closed for good?

  8. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it's closed.
    My fucking luck.

    It's closed with a sign on the door about Memorial day.

    Think it's closed for good?

  9. #5069

    ATop

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyrinsc  [View Original Post]
    Quick update for you guys if you weren't already aware.

    I found American Spa as any good monger will do if there's enough research applied.

    This place is completely empty no front door no furniture no nothing.

    I am now considering Royal Spa since it's right next door. However I know A Top is a sure thing, and 4 Seasons is still calling.
    Pretty sure it's closed.

  10. #5068

    American Spa CLOSED

    Quick update for you guys if you weren't already aware.

    I found American Spa as any good monger will do if there's enough research applied.

    This place is completely empty no front door no furniture no nothing.

    I am now considering Royal Spa since it's right next door. However I know A Top is a sure thing, and 4 Seasons is still calling.

  11. #5067

    Top 3 List??

    Forgive me fellas, but it's been a long time.

    I am back in Columbia and I'm trying to find the talent. I just stopped by M Spa.

    I was told that Amber was here but not working today. I have great memories of Amber but those were from 8 to 10 years ago.

    Anyway, the cute blonde named Gina had a great rack and was very pleasant.

    List for me your top three that I should see in Columbia while I'm here.

    I've been to New energy a few you times and that's a good old standby, but I am preferring the Caucasian type.

    I'm thinking about stopping by four seasons. I cannot find American Spa to save my soul. Google just laughs at me.

    I may head up to A Top but I'm pretty sure that's an Asian place.

    Help a senior member out. I will share what I find.

  12. #5066

    Satori

    I saw an ad on stg a few days ago for a new place called Satori on Charleston Highway using the standard agency pics / blurb and figured I'd give it a shot. Only one lady working named Angela. I'd guess upper 30's, but it's always hard to tell. Fit, but some mom bod going on, likely padded bra, but a cute face and pleasant. Very little english though, so it was hard to ask anything. No TS offered, but I also didn't ask. Private rooms and a reasonable, if a bit light, massage with some teasing. On the flip there was some back and forth communication via hand signals and moving of a sheet that led to a good, if a bit to the point happy ending. I would have preferred a longer interaction, but it was a first visit and she gave the usual comment about not saying anything outside about it. I'm sure it was intended, but it felt like there would be more teasing involved on future visits once she got comfortable. No shirt or pants movement on her, and no indication of anything beyond the standard ending. Total damage was $. 7 for the hour and $. 6 for the tip. I waffled between. 4 and. 6 on the tip but her being nice won me over. I will probably repeat again to see if the service improves or not.

    The ideal roster would be the FS place with good massage, and a nice normal HE, with considerable more teasing and / or P massage place with good massage. Sometimes you need to bang one out, sometimes you want someone to lend a hand and bang one out for you.

  13. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether  [View Original Post]
    Yup I went in there yesterday afternoon. Got massage and TS. Was good. I will come again there. Not a FS joint but I don't have the dough for that and don't care for it personally.
    That one used to be called A Lian. I noticed the sign changed about a month ago and figured it was under new ownership. The past reviews were spotty but hopefully it turned a corner.

  14. #5064

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by KoreanSpaking  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried Bliss spa yet. Saw one other post but was looking for more confirmation before I stopped by.
    Yup I went in there yesterday afternoon. Got massage and TS. Was good. I will come again there. Not a FS joint but I don't have the dough for that and don't care for it personally.

  15. #5063

    M

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee235  [View Original Post]
    American FS joint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape