Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3328

    Kiki

    I went to see Kiki.

    She's a bit older now. And kinda pricey.

    But man, what a great fucking blow job. Top notch.

  2. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAce69  [View Original Post]
    So I went by last week.

    Terrible. Some girl great tits and awesome nipples. Wouldn't take her shirt off. Quick HJ and she was done.
    Physical description sounds like Bella. Performance description sounds like CeCe. I hope they get their act together. I enjoyed that place, but won't be returning until things turn around.

  3. #3326

    Boston forum

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    OK, you've stumped me. What is cddle?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Cuddle-Comfort

  4. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Finish for 2. I said he'll no. I offered her if she can do cddle, take off top and HJ, I Gove 60 or I'm out. She agreed.
    OK, you've stumped me. What is cddle?

  5. #3324

    Rp rip

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    I drove by today. Looks closed. Parking sign in front of door is gone. Interior looks dark and empty. I have not been in about a year. I may try to call Jennifer to see what happened. I know she will be pissed because I have not been by, but she was the only one worth going to.
    Searching the address shows a rental listing with the floor plan.

    So. Unless they keep the layout and another spa comes in, that's one less option in the area.

    Shame. Jenny was good!

  6. #3323

    Two 5 six, not worth

    Quote Originally Posted by WestFord  [View Original Post]
    Called asked for cindy, ended up with amy?, middle aged great figure, paid for an hour, got 40 minutes, wanted 100 for basic ending, wasn't worth it.
    I second the review here. I stopped by last week and girl looked descent called herself Aimee, didn't do massage at all. Colect fee and asked what I want. I said I paid you money for massage, so let's do massage first. And she said no. I knew I screwed. But then she said I can touch her for 1 and mechanical. Finish for 2. I said he'll no. I offered her if she can do cddle, take off top and HJ, I Gove 60 or I'm out. She agreed. All service was ok. I won't repeat. And not recommending anyone to go here. Its waste there.

  7. #3322

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFCase314  [View Original Post]
    Noticed the open sign wasn't on today and checking rm and google says royal is permanently closed. Anyone know what happened?
    I drove by today. Looks closed. Parking sign in front of door is gone. Interior looks dark and empty. I have not been in about a year. I may try to call Jennifer to see what happened. I know she will be pissed because I have not been by, but she was the only one worth going to.

  8. #3321

    NY Prices?

    I have noticed a strong uptick in prices this year. I am wondering if it is the NY effect? Some of the places I go to swap out their talent with time in NY. I had one a week ago who I saw before she went to NY 3 months ago try to add 50 dollars to her regular rate. I corrected her by saying, "this is not New York" and said I pay 20 less than I normally do which got her to take her clothes completely off for the extra 20 which she only did for full service previously. (Remove clothing).

    I don't like haggling. I am happy to pay the value of the service, but I pretty much know what that value is now. L1 is $60-80, L2 is $100-120 and L3 is $180-200. Please for yourself push back on ridiculous pricing requests.

  9. #3320

    Rosemarys

    So I went by last week.

    Terrible. Some girl great tits and awesome nipples. Wouldn't take her shirt off. Quick HJ and she was done.

  10. #3319

    Royal

    Noticed the open sign wasn't on today and checking rm and google says royal is permanently closed. Anyone know what happened?

  11. #3318

    Rosemary

    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time fan of sister shops Rosemary and Luxe. Saw new girl CeCe at Rose. First time I've been haggled and required to tip first. Really put me off my game for a bit. Luckily the experience was still top notch after that.
    In Chelmsford?

  12. #3317
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn92  [View Original Post]
    On the topic of Luxe and Rosemary, I'm a regular there and can attest to the qualities of the ladies there. It is indeed true that Cece is terrible, as I had some very similar experiences along those lines as well. Regardless, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to scratch an itch. Gave a call to Rosemary and surprised to hear that Bella has returned. For those who don't know Bella, she's got a cute baby face (late 30's), a bit thicker but super friendly. Was greeted with a warm hug with a sunny attitude when I got there. Gents, her massage is one of the better ones out there, decent oil and firm hands. On flip, took her time to slowly oil up jr and went to town. She was giggly the whole time which made her extra cute. Roaming was allowed. Even got a nice scalp massage after the release which was really soothing. Paid for the hour + 60 tip. Never once haggled for tips and I'd highly recommend her. I'm glad that Cece is gone and I'm definitely returning to see Bella.
    At thorn92. I fully agree with everything you said, but you left out an important point. Dear god she has a big pair of tits, and lets you play with them!

  13. #3316

    GFE massage

    I've been searching for a phenomenal bb FS massage with a great experience. I have yet to find one, dm if you have any personal recommendations!

  14. #3315

    Two five six westford

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited. Had "Sophia" she insisted it was $120 for Saran Wrap, 180 for BB, I said forget it. I don't know who pays $180 for a blowjob, but that's pretty crazy inflation.

    Place is called C herry Spa and its in cupples sq, near Capt Jacks. Parking is tight. Sophia was mid 30's, spinner, face shows her age. Wants big bucks.
    Called asked for cindy, ended up with amy?, middle aged great figure, paid for an hour, got 40 minutes, wanted 100 for basic ending, wasn't worth it.

  15. #3314
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    A very nice place, they let you out a side door. 120 for BBBJ, HJ.
    Recently visited. Had "Sophia" she insisted it was $120 for Saran Wrap, 180 for BB, I said forget it. I don't know who pays $180 for a blowjob, but that's pretty crazy inflation.

    Place is called C herry Spa and its in cupples sq, near Capt Jacks. Parking is tight. Sophia was mid 30's, spinner, face shows her age. Wants big bucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape