Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3313

    I saw Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    https://us-lowell.bedpage.com/female.../23223123.html

    Had Lisa today. Fantastic. Everything you are looking for is here. They rotate to NYC. Very friendly and attention to cleanliness.
    I sent them a text message to get their address, they sent me three pictures and their address. I assumed the pictures would be fake. The women who greeted me was in her late 40's with a D chest, I showed her the 3 pictures and she pulled me into her room saying "don't worry it's ok". I chose to spend half an hour and paid the House. After a light massage, a little teasing. I said 1 and he said HJ is 1.2, CBJ is 1.6, BBBJ is 2, no FS. I tried to touch her bottom, no. Her breasts were fake and hard, and her surgical scars were ugly.

    My junior did not get well and left in the middle of the day.

    Met another girl. She was the girl in the picture, but she was very modified. I don't think I will go here again.

  2. #3312

    Luxe / Rosemary

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn92  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad that Cece is gone and I'm definitely returning to see Bella.
    Do you know if she is gone or that you just drew Bella? When I was in there she had stated Bella was still working there.

    Who was the young one with glasses that worked mostly at Luxe? I liked her too.

  3. #3311

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Rosemany has been my goto spa for a long time. Cindy and Bella have been great. The few others over the years have all been good.

    CeCe sucks and here's why:

    1. Asks for tip up front. Makes you get off the table and get the money.

    2. Wants. 7 for level 1 (in her dreams). I offer her the standard rate and say I don't know her yet. She tells me to bring lots more money next time.

    3. Haggles when you offer the standard rate and wants to know what your paying the other girls. I told her that was between me and them. But she kept pushing and I kept telling her that it was not her business. She's too pushy.

    4. No roaming OTC.

    5. Mediocre massage.

    6. Fair looks at best.

    7. Mediocre ending. She covered my eyes so I can't see what is happening. I guess that makes sense, she's not super attractive. It just didn't go over well.

    Why the fuck would I want to return here? I'll just go somewhere else until she's gone. I hope they get rid of her soon (and NOT send her to Luxe).
    On the topic of Luxe and Rosemary, I'm a regular there and can attest to the qualities of the ladies there. It is indeed true that Cece is terrible, as I had some very similar experiences along those lines as well. Regardless, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to scratch an itch. Gave a call to Rosemary and surprised to hear that Bella has returned. For those who don't know Bella, she's got a cute baby face (late 30's), a bit thicker but super friendly. Was greeted with a warm hug with a sunny attitude when I got there. Gents, her massage is one of the better ones out there, decent oil and firm hands. On flip, took her time to slowly oil up jr and went to town. She was giggly the whole time which made her extra cute. Roaming was allowed. Even got a nice scalp massage after the release which was really soothing. Paid for the hour + 60 tip. Never once haggled for tips and I'd highly recommend her. I'm glad that Cece is gone and I'm definitely returning to see Bella.

  4. #3310

    Dove spa what a let down

    So called dove spa I was parked literally a minute away asked if they were free for the hour was told yes walk in said 40 minute wait not a great first experience not sure if I will try again after that bs.

  5. #3309

    Dove

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomForMe  [View Original Post]
    Nancy is also very hot and horny!
    A very nice place, they let you out a side door. 120 for BBBJ, HJ. Was told no FS, next time. Cute girl 30's, very skinny no boobs, top came off that's it.

  6. #3308

    Westford Replies

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Larryjay you able to elaborate on service?
    Rather than answer all the DMs, here is my final reply. YMMV. House fee and donations are typical. You get what you pay for like everything else. Translator was used by her but not really necessary. Pictures and reality matched for the 2 I saw. One of them is leaving soon to be replaced. These are granddaughters not grannies. Don't be demanding like the guy in the next room. If they are busy and told to wait, then either wait or leave don't keep on yelling how much longer.

  7. #3307

    Service

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    https://us-lowell.bedpage.com/female.../23223123.html

    Had Lisa today. Fantastic. Everything you are looking for is here. They rotate to NYC. Very friendly and attention to cleanliness.
    Larryjay you able to elaborate on service?

  8. #3306

    Dove Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    https://us-lowell.bedpage.com/female.../23223123.html

    Had Lisa today. Fantastic. Everything you are looking for is here. They rotate to NYC. Very friendly and attention to cleanliness.
    Nancy is also very hot and horny!

  9. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJay  [View Original Post]
    https://us-lowell.bedpage.com/female.../23223123.html

    Had Lisa today. Fantastic. Everything you are looking for is here. They rotate to NYC. Very friendly and attention to cleanliness.
    FS available?

  10. #3304

    Westford St

    https://us-lowell.bedpage.com/female.../23223123.html

    Had Lisa today. Fantastic. Everything you are looking for is here. They rotate to NYC. Very friendly and attention to cleanliness.

  11. #3303

    New Store

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    What got the customers to notice that spot has been around for years what has changed now that is drawing attention.
    If it is the place I'm thinking of, they just opened a DD at the end of the strip mall. Lot's more traffic.

  12. #3302

    Westford st lowell

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the new place on Westford St and what do they charge for one hour massage?
    It just changed it's name / owner, two five six Westford st $70 an hour, Dove spa?

  13. #3301

    New place on Westford St?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy28  [View Original Post]
    Stop by new palce on westford st got there at 850 am and the open sign was lit in window so I rang bell went in Got nice spinner named coco paid $50 for 1/2 hour got a massage that wasnt very good.

    And tease was not very good but paid $75 for hand job and she took all off and her man made tits were in my face but she jack hammered so fast thought she was starting a fire probably would not reapeat another girl was in kitchen cooking breakfast I guess she looked ok.
    What is the name of the new place on Westford St and what do they charge for one hour massage?

  14. #3300
    Quote Originally Posted by Dichotomy2007  [View Original Post]
    This was my time with her exactly. Haggles, pushy, gave her enough cash for a nude finish most other places and she covers my eyes and says no touching. She literally said "you pay me to touch you, not for you to touch me. ". Now I'm all for the ladies having boundaries but this was way beyond and for the money I gave her, no way.
    There are plenty of spas around. Vote with your cash!

    Even some of the apartment AMPs are good. I don't mind going to them, it's not like Rosemary has a table shower.

  15. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Rosemany has been my goto spa for a long time. Cindy and Bella have been great. The few others over the years have all been good.

    CeCe sucks and here's why:

    1. Asks for tip up front. Makes you get off the table and get the money.

    2. Wants. 7 for level 1 (in her dreams). I offer her the standard rate and say I don't know her yet. She tells me to bring lots more money next time.

    3. Haggles when you offer the standard rate and wants to know what your paying the other girls. I told her that was between me and them. But she kept pushing and I kept telling her that it was not her business. She's too pushy.

    4. No roaming OTC.

    5. Mediocre massage.

    6. Fair looks at best.

    7. Mediocre ending. She covered my eyes so I can't see what is happening. I guess that makes sense, she's not super attractive. It just didn't go over well.

    Why the fuck would I want to return here? I'll just go somewhere else until she's gone. I hope they get rid of her soon (and NOT send her to Luxe).
    This was my time with her exactly. Haggles, pushy, gave her enough cash for a nude finish most other places and she covers my eyes and says no touching. She literally said "you pay me to touch you, not for you to touch me. ". Now I'm all for the ladies having boundaries but this was way beyond and for the money I gave her, no way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape