Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 5135
-
06-24-24 22:32 #4145He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Blue eyes
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...y/956466175650
Decided to check her out, read the forum and reviews were mostly decent. After a few texts got the location and a time scheduled, She's in a crappy boarding type place in a shitty area of Manch, doubt I'd venture there at night but during the day it was ok.
She met me at the entrance with some small talk on the way to her room / apt, she is chatty, damn! Gave the donation, got undressed, she is older (said 40 but I'd say closer to 50) short and tiny, really tiny, with big man made's that while still nice were showing their age a bit. Started off with a back rub then flipped for a BBBJ that was pretty decent then she climbed on and rode like a champ, she is nice and tight too. After a few I flipped for MISH where I finished.
Overall it wasn't bad, she was friendly and accommodating, I'd probably repeat in a pinch but I wouldn't go out of my way.
Looks 5- face, 6. 5 -7 body, a few more pounds would make a difference.
Damage 180 for the half (negotiated down bc a little from 200).
-
06-21-24 23:23 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 154Eastern
Eastern is a good address. A few months ago, I had a decent 1/2 hour visit that was FS. 1. 4 all covered. The girl was 30 ish and a 7 of 10 with a round ass. Although I would not mind BBJ, I will not pay for it.
Originally Posted by Afret2011
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 08:44 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 164Hotel Asians
Some years ago, there was a long-time city alderman and state assistant commissioner who lost his career after going to a hotel to meet an Asian lady who turned out to be a Manchester PD anti-prostitution team.
That's why hotel Asians aren't on my radar as long as there are other choices.
-
06-21-24 06:08 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 55Eastern Ave is a fake address
I believe the Eastern Ave one is a fake address. There is no 182 Eastern Ave. Maybe they're out of 181 or 183 but there is no 182.
Originally Posted by RubDaddy123
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 18:22 #4141Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for guide or reference (STG)
What's the consensus on the stg Asian ads? Not the AMP ones, the eastern ave's and etc If someone could give describe their personal experiences that would be much appreciated. Looking to possibly pursue. What should I know.
Thanks.
Rub.
-
06-19-24 18:26 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 154Sorry guys
I try not to give wrong intel. I thought this was Jen, but I just pulled up some pics on another site.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 17:49 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 142Found another
Found this one from Pennsylvania, same number as the EA one. Probably a fake.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ading-14717971
Originally Posted by AllInFourLess
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 17:48 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 142Seems To good to be true
I couldn't find anything on here anywhere else, but found this on EA. Numbers are different, so could be a fake.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/171786701#.
Originally Posted by AllInFourLess
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 16:53 #4137Regular Member

Posts: 4Avoid
Absolutely disgusting, turned around and left. Open sores all over her body, covered in scabs on her face, did not get fully unclothed but reeked of b. O. Shady location, unsafe for sure. Probably not the best decision on my part, I'll own that, but she is repulsive.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/771243770250
-
06-19-24 11:33 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 40Intel
Hey gents. Been out of the hobby a while and got the itch if you know what I mean.
Anyone partake in this young lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...b/419769983283
-
06-19-24 10:15 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 35This girl is not Jen. She's smaller and into kink. I have yet to dabble but she is fun.
Originally Posted by Massage1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 09:42 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 2109Nope
This is not Jen Party. That's for sure.
Originally Posted by Massage1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 08:09 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 227The pictures in the ad do not look like Jen, especially the legs. Are you sure this is Jen? Have you seen or talk to the woman in this ad?
Originally Posted by Massage1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 18:07 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 154Pics look like:
Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 12:24 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 127Has anyone seen her?
Has anyone in here seen her or point ne in the direction of review?
Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/695306950565











Reply With Quote




