Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 286 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 4285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3655

    Pleasure, aka September

    If you've enjoyed her before you may be happy to know she's running a last-minute special today: 140/ hh / 180/ hr. If you haven't had her before, and you would like to try some sweet dark chocolate, now's our chance. Lite GFE, full body contact, CFS, MSOG. 253.
    271.
    5656

    Enjoy!

    JG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NOV 29 - 2.jpg‎   NOV 29 - 1.jpg‎  

  2. #3654

    Any info? + Olivia update

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...r/785040490037

    Any info on her? Decent rates, told me she offers bbjcim. I've only seen her ads pop up recently so I'm wondering if anyone else has some feedback or if I just have to TOFTT.

    Also I got light scammed by Olivia a few months ago. Made arrangements to meet up, she asked for some cashapp ahead of time in exchange for some content as well. I agreed since I've seen her a few times before and never had an issue. She gave me an address, then went radio silent and blocked me.

    Shit happens, lesson learned.

  3. #3653

    Olivia is still around

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCock1  [View Original Post]
    A reputable provider I see said she has taken to robbing guys. Even if you find her number stay away.
    She's still around, just saw her a couple weeks ago. Phone number is still the same, pm if ya need it. BJ still top notch. She says she's got content, I prefer the in person thing.

    As for the rob thing, maybe I'm lucky but never stolen from me as far as I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DC975C24-.jpg‎   F4A2496A-.jpg‎  

  4. #3652

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nichs444  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know if anyone has met with or seen Bree post an ad in a while? Always enjoyed my time with her and wanted to know what's up. Also was interested in checking out Ashleigh but couldn't find any info positive or negative. Any help is appreciated.

    Link for Ashleigh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/916684399643
    I have seen many a times as I visited Anchorage. She is great, nice and easy to work with.

    Massage is good. I loved her BJ's due to the fact they are slow sloppy and way edgy. I would give multiple stars.

    She is not thin, she is thick but not fat.

    Enjoy.

  5. #3651

    Ah Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by JustARegular  [View Original Post]
    It was me and I am back! As soon as I messaged you I also updated my email address, which didn't work and put my account in a blocked state (no PMS, no Posting). It is fixed now.

    Anyone else miss the backpage days? Hard to find winners these days, and when you do they disappear.

    Nai.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...g/771251201467

    Was nice for me, but have had issues on timeliness of communication.

    Cuban.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/255468141835

    She was nice. Not attractive, but low donation and happy to please.
    "Nai" used to post under "Ms. Champagne Mac", but I could never get her to respond in a timely fashion.

    Never tried the "Cuban", but I've always suspected she had relatively banging body for her age (50+).

    To answer the question you posed in your PM, two of the best I could recommend would be Tessa, and Kimber Bell. Both were superb and very compliant in follow direction for your particular interest.

    JG.

    Tessa: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...e/155993653913.

    Kimber: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3312626.

  6. #3650

    Account Issue

    It was me and I am back! As soon as I messaged you I also updated my email address, which didn't work and put my account in a blocked state (no PMS, no Posting). It is fixed now.

    Anyone else miss the backpage days? Hard to find winners these days, and when you do they disappear.

    Nai.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...g/771251201467

    Was nice for me, but have had issues on timeliness of communication.

    Cuban.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/255468141835

    She was nice. Not attractive, but low donation and happy to please.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    I just received a PM from >name redacted< asking about active providers who give the better BBBJ's. He included a list of the ones he's already had, and was inquiring about if I could add to that list.

    UNFORTUNATELY, when I tried to reply I was block in my own PMs with the following ADMIN message.

    Until this fellow member is able to receive PMs I will not be able to answer him directly.

    That is all.

    JG.

    (P. S. : Does anyone have a link to an ad or more info for "Nai (959) 265-7075" and / or "Cuban 907 217 9074".

  7. #3649

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG248  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen this chick associated with that number for "Cuban".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/032212016017
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...s/117499292044

  8. #3648

    Annamarie

    Hello, I was wondering if anybody has had any recent interactions with Annamarie. I did do a search and she has been mentioned in previous posts but those are a little older and didn't tell me much. Thanks in advance I appreciate it!

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3187014

  9. #3647

    Requested link

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    I just received a PM from >name redacted< asking about active providers who give the better BBBJ's. He included a list of the ones he's already had, and was inquiring about if I could add to that list.

    UNFORTUNATELY, when I tried to reply I was block in my own PMs with the following ADMIN message.

    Until this fellow member is able to receive PMs I will not be able to answer him directly.

    That is all.

    JG.

    (P. S. : Does anyone have a link to an ad or more info for "Nai (959) 265-7075" and / or "Cuban 907 217 9074".
    I've only seen this chick associated with that number for "Cuban".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...l/032212016017

  10. #3646

    Best BBBJs around?

    I just received a PM from >name redacted< asking about active providers who give the better BBBJ's. He included a list of the ones he's already had, and was inquiring about if I could add to that list.

    UNFORTUNATELY, when I tried to reply I was block in my own PMs with the following ADMIN message.

    >name redacted< has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.

    If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove >name redacted< from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Until this fellow member is able to receive PMs I will not be able to answer him directly.

    That is all.

    JG.

    (P. S. : Does anyone have a link to an ad or more info for "Nai (959) 265-7075" and / or "Cuban 907 217 9074".

  11. #3645

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by ShrimPerv  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. She is more of a hefty girl and hygiene was a bit suspect. It did not seemed like she showered before arriving. She seemed to be have a bad habit, too. Told me she returned to the game after 10 years. However, her head game was exceptional and she does it uncovered. That was the main highlight of the night. It was pretty hard for me to finish my dream, since she isn't really my type of girl. Despite that, she is understanding and open to other method of fun. Might repeat due to the personality and BBBJ alone. YMMV.
    Thanks for the intel, I think I'll probably pass. I backed out of a potential visit the other night as I had the exact same concerns about the hygiene and habits.

    Appreciate the toftt, glad you at least found some enjoyment there!

    CP.

  12. #3644

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by CrowPass  [View Original Post]
    Have wondered the same. Not my normal target, but texts have been intriguing. Will let you know if I learn any more!

    CP.
    I saw her last night. She is more of a hefty girl and hygiene was a bit suspect. It did not seemed like she showered before arriving. She seemed to be have a bad habit, too. Told me she returned to the game after 10 years. However, her head game was exceptional and she does it uncovered. That was the main highlight of the night. It was pretty hard for me to finish my dream, since she isn't really my type of girl. Despite that, she is understanding and open to other method of fun. Might repeat due to the personality and BBBJ alone. YMMV.

  13. #3643

    No PM from you that I can find

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove69  [View Original Post]
    I want some more details message me back.
    It's very easy to hit the wrong "send message" button and not actually send a message, but that always has sent at least an 'empty" message. My inbox is NOT full, and there is nothing from you in it. SO, either you haven't sent the PM you think you sent, OR it somehow got gobbled up in the vast expanse of wasted time that is the Internet. Try again.

    JG.

  14. #3642

    Check your PM

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    This one:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3317026

    This is actually a longtime favorite of mine, returned after being gone from the scene for a few years. Slender, with soft B-cups, a GREAT hip / ass combo, and perfect dark skin. Long hair and an excelent personality. Good lover. RBGFE with closed-mouth kissing. Hard to do better in the Nubian category.
    I want some more details message me back.

  15. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxedInak  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if any of our regular folks have had any interaction with this lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...d/153003031642

    For some reason she peaks my interest, may be the glasses.

    Thanks in advance for any replies.

    Treat them nice, It gets results.

    Relaxedinak.
    Have wondered the same. Not my normal target, but texts have been intriguing. Will let you know if I learn any more!

    CP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape