Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 286 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 4285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3640

    Rarely ask questions, and have RTFF.

    I am wondering if any of our regular folks have had any interaction with this lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...d/153003031642

    For some reason she peaks my interest, may be the glasses.

    Thanks in advance for any replies.

    Treat them nice, It gets results.

    Relaxedinak.

  2. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDean2019  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anybody has any information on Jasmine. Haven't been able to get ahold of her for the past month or so. Gives awesome BJ's. Here's a link to the one I'm talking about.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...nchorage-48474
    Saw her strolling the Nard a couple weeks ago on my way to the airport.

  3. #3638

    Jamie / Jasmine

    Curious if anybody has any information on Jasmine. Haven't been able to get ahold of her for the past month or so. Gives awesome BJ's. Here's a link to the one I'm talking about.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...nchorage-48474

  4. #3637

    Re: scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I've currently got a very popular only fans provider wanting me to take her to dinner for $50 on a sugar website.

    The real OF provider would likely make more money then I do in a month, They don't even try to make this shit believable and still somehow scam guys.
    It must work and work well because the numbers are growing.

  5. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise  [View Original Post]
    And the fakes are very easy to spot as they are mostly the same and always look TGTBT. Either that or a lot of young runway models are suddenly selling bareback anal for 250 $ an hour.
    Yeah. I've currently got a very popular only fans provider wanting me to take her to dinner for $50 on a sugar website.

    The real OF provider would likely make more money then I do in a month, They don't even try to make this shit believable and still somehow scam guys.

  6. #3635

    Re: old

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    I'm that old, and I NEVER have a problem with younger providers. Which is all I really see anyway. I think it's all about how you carry yourself. Your self-confidence and physical stature.

    That said, I've noticed that quite a few ads state "I love older men", or words to that effect. Also, early in a text exchange, when they ask "Age? Ethnicity?" I usually respond "Older than dirt and white as Wonderbread. " NEVER had that be a deal breaker. Based on my own experiences, I've sensed or had someone say they didn't like older men. They typically don't love ANY men (customers) Their love language is MONEY.

    JG.
    I realize money is the language spoken in the business but the women have their preferences too and as soon as they discover you're not a young Brad Pitt when they open the door and you see the fakeness crank up it's a little deflating. I actually don't want to see anymore providers under 30-35 anymore out of a similar preference. I guess what I was really asking if I had phrased it right is who is everyone's favorite "mature" providers?

  7. #3634

    Re: Fake ads

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    Putting this in the 'ESCORT' thread, due to that being the most common offering on Adultlook.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/anchorage-ak/female-escorts

    As of the time of this posting, I count eighty-one (81) providers advertising on the site. Of those eighty-one ads, thirty-seven (37) are providers I recognize as being actual local workers. Of those thirty-seven providers I have personally interacted with fifteen (15). (note: not all 15 are worth a shit, but that is a subject for another day).

    With the caveat that some of the questionable ones might be legit providers, the hard math suggests to me that the numbers crunch down to roughly forty-five percent (45%) are genuine, available workers, and the remaining are scam ads of one sort or another.

    That is all.

    JG.
    And the fakes are very easy to spot as they are mostly the same and always look TGTBT. Either that or a lot of young runway models are suddenly selling bareback anal for 250 $ an hour.

  8. #3633

    A quick Adultlook tally

    Putting this in the 'ESCORT' thread, due to that being the most common offering on Adultlook.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/anchorage-ak/female-escorts

    As of the time of this posting, I count eighty-one (81) providers advertising on the site. Of those eighty-one ads, thirty-seven (37) are providers I recognize as being actual local workers. Of those thirty-seven providers I have personally interacted with fifteen (15). (note: not all 15 are worth a shit, but that is a subject for another day).

    With the caveat that some of the questionable ones might be legit providers, the hard math suggests to me that the numbers crunch down to roughly forty-five percent (45%) are genuine, available workers, and the remaining are scam ads of one sort or another.

    That is all.

    JG.

  9. #3632

    "Tiny" on Adultlook

    This one:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3317026

    This is actually a longtime favorite of mine, returned after being gone from the scene for a few years. Slender, with soft B-cups, a GREAT hip / ass combo, and perfect dark skin. Long hair and an excelent personality. Good lover. RBGFE with closed-mouth kissing. Hard to do better in the Nubian category.

    JG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails May 15 - 2020 - STG ad.jpg‎   MONICA 1b.jpg‎  

  10. #3631

    "old"?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any favorites out there that actually prefer older guys? Adultlook is riddled with fakes these days so finding new providers is pretty tough these days. I'm not knocking the local fan favorites by any means but I do think when you hit a certain age you don't get the same attention anymore. By older I'm talking 50-60 and I know that's not old but these girls have their preferences too. Just curious what you guys think.
    I'm that old, and I NEVER have a problem with younger providers. Which is all I really see anyway. I think it's all about how you carry yourself. Your self-confidence and physical stature.

    That said, I've noticed that quite a few ads state "I love older men", or words to that effect. Also, early in a text exchange, when they ask "Age? Ethnicity?" I usually respond "Older than dirt and white as Wonderbread. " NEVER had that be a deal breaker. Based on my own experiences, I've sensed or had someone say they didn't like older men. They typically don't love ANY men (customers) Their love language is MONEY.

    JG.

  11. #3630

    Any reviews

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...d/932387687381

    New ad that I haven't seen before with a 907 number. Any experience with her?

  12. #3629

    Older boys

    Anyone have any favorites out there that actually prefer older guys? Adultlook is riddled with fakes these days so finding new providers is pretty tough these days. I'm not knocking the local fan favorites by any means but I do think when you hit a certain age you don't get the same attention anymore. By older I'm talking 50-60 and I know that's not old but these girls have their preferences too. Just curious what you guys think.

  13. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowPass  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a while, and last few times we tried to meet up got ghosted as the time got close. Not entirely surprising, had a few really enjoyable visits but then some of her personal issues started getting in the way.

    Any info appreciated!

    CP.
    Noticed she has a profile on Secret Benefits. Last sign in was two days ago. Alaskasfinest.

  14. #3627

    Bristol

    Haven't seen her post in a while, and last few times we tried to meet up got ghosted as the time got close. Not entirely surprising, had a few really enjoyable visits but then some of her personal issues started getting in the way.

    Any info appreciated!

    CP.

  15. #3626

    Charlie is NOT retired

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3312626

    Having been with both, I consider this one equal to, or better than Charlie (due to the BBBJ aspect), with a great body, very attractive face, and voracious appetite for sex.

    JG.
    She is on hiatus dealing with some things so if she's not answering calls, texts, emails she will be soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape