Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 4285
-
03-02-24 13:23 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 520"Dani"
That link is no longer functional. However, I did manage to pull off her two photos before it vanished, in case anyone recognized who she might be.
Originally Posted by DonQuixote2
[View Original Post]
JG.
UPDATE: new ad just popped up - https://skipthegames.com/posts/alaska/female-escorts/caucasian_w/dani--/533983249217
-
03-01-24 19:25 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 75Info on Dani?
Seen a new one on stg. Any of you know of her.
Dani. 907-947-3278.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/059165638185
-
02-29-24 01:59 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 248A reputable provider I see said she has taken to robbing guys. Even if you find her number stay away.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 21:45 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 173Saw her once last year
Once was definitely not enough but like you say she up and disappeared. Nice young thing seemed to have her act together. Really knew her way around a dick, loved to please and was very accommodating.
Originally Posted by MagicIsReal
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 18:10 #3576Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone seen Veronica, Vivianne, Synthetica?
Where did she go? She was here then she was gone.
-
02-20-24 15:48 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 520Her last ad was in 2022
And her Facebook page is long gone. As far as I can tell from that and several ad and / or reviews sites, Olivia "Cum Dump" Nicole is in the wind.
Originally Posted by NSullivan
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
02-19-24 10:41 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 72Olivia Nicole?
Haven't been with Olivia Nicole in a few years. Heard she was recently pregnant. Anybody get any pics / vids of her while she was preggo? Would LOVE to see them.
-
02-18-24 19:34 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 520Which Kelsey
This one:
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/819953005878
OR this one:
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3188568
They both appear to be working currently.
JG.
-
02-18-24 19:25 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 520100% fake
See subject line above for more information.
Originally Posted by Jupiterx
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
02-18-24 16:47 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 121Taylor
Is this the same one that wants a deposit before hand?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3307742
-
02-18-24 10:52 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 265Kelsey?
Is Kelsey still working?? I haven't seen new ads and my texts go unanswered.
-
02-17-24 16:13 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 520"JG" or "JamesG248"?
My box has lots of room. Unlike some of the AMP girls I've wedged into lately.
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
JG.
-
02-16-24 16:54 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 368Inbox is full
Hey there JG, tried to send you a message on this, but you're apparently a popular guy.
Originally Posted by JamesG248
[View Original Post]
CP.
-
02-15-24 23:20 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 173Maddy the fatty
I see the big white whale announced she's leaving town. Won't you all join me in wishing her the most heartfelt fuckoff thst she deserves. I sent a big middle finger via text today. Front page Adultlook.
-
02-15-24 18:23 #3566Regular Member

Posts: 9Thoroughly enjoyed
After your glowing review I had to give her a try since I'm in the valley quite a bit. I really enjoyed my time, she is outgoing, personable, and just fun to be around. Was enough set up with email and texts back and forth. She look just like her pictures with a great body.
Originally Posted by JamesG248
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





