Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 338 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4305

    Who seen ParisBAndz

    Little Latina girl advertising these days named Paris. Also I seen couple videos of her standing on fig.

    Wondering has anybody hit her up or gone to see her. Is it worth it she looks good but usually hot girls have horrbiel service.

    PM accepted.

  2. #4304

    Visiting LA (Thousand Oaks) in a few weeks

    Coming down to LA for a work event and will be in a high end hotel in the Westlake Village area for 3 nights 4 days. I have some free time and wanted to check out the LA ladies. Only been hobbying for a year and mainly use TNA here in Seattle.

    What are the best sites to check while in the LA area? Seems like PD and Tryst have some good quality but damn. Rates are just as high or higher than Seattle.

    I'm open to AMPs too but I want some good quality for 4 $ or less if possible.

    Thanks Gents.

  3. #4303

    Deposit Scam. Pornstar Maddie O'reilly

    https://tryst.link/escort/maddyoreilly

    I know it's my fault. I should have stayed within judgement and not paid a deposit.

    But she had good old reviews, and I thought a couple of hundred bucks isn't much.

    Paid through Zelle, she gave me her hotel address, when I was on uber, she texted and cancelled and said she'd return the deposit. Nothing yet.

    That's as much as it is. And it sucks because one, I was stupid and two, she used to be a good provider apparently.

    TLDR: This is a deposit scam, and I was stupid.

  4. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by DLeee  [View Original Post]
    Where was she staying at in Los Angeles.
    Hawthorne.

  5. #4301
    Where was she staying at in Los Angeles.

    Quote Originally Posted by TourGuide216  [View Original Post]
    So, while making a pitstop in LA, I had the chance to meet up with ChanelYenz. She does verify with FaceTime or Google meet before she meets up with you. She's about 23 years old and super nice. I look forward to seeing her again. Price was pretty good. Not that $400 mess. Q. v. Is about a $150. Everything is covered which I like. Safety First! But, super nice super sexy well worth the time if you get a chance to see her. She's not a clock watcher, which is great. It seems like she does travel so you have to catch her while you can.

    I don't know if she's new to the area but I wish she lived in my town. The hotel / motel she has is very clean. She's not GFE, but I didn't care. When I'm back out that way, I will definitely see her again. If you don't have an erotic monkey account, just Google her name and her number will pop up. It starts with 803.

    If you can't find it, just send me a message and I'll send it to you.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chanelye...ngeles-1035646

  6. #4300

    Jamaican Baddie

    This girl is the real deal. She's super nice. Great body. And super reasonable with prices. Treat her well and make her comfy and she will definitely open up and take care of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/171891070

  7. #4299

    Jamaican Baddie

    This girl is the real deal. She's super nice. Great body. And super reasonable with prices. Treat her well and make her comfy and she will definitely open up and take care of you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/171891070

  8. #4298

    Met a nice one on the DL

    Cute, quiet and very discrete. Loves to be called honey.

    Short, blonde and weighs about 115.

    Skilled, could be better, but for the $$, I won't complain.

    Dm for digits.

  9. #4297

    She is on Fig

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoChaLuv  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ads fine LSW or BSW she's cuban. She got 🎂's. Seen a report while googling her number might be a fake review on another site. This is her anyone seen her before?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/169705721
    That one is always on fig afternoon around 5 pm. Cheaper rates if you find her walking.

  10. #4296

    A nice addition to the LA market

    So, while making a pitstop in LA, I had the chance to meet up with ChanelYenz. She does verify with FaceTime or Google meet before she meets up with you. She's about 23 years old and super nice. I look forward to seeing her again. Price was pretty good. Not that $400 mess. Q. v. Is about a $150. Everything is covered which I like. Safety First! But, super nice super sexy well worth the time if you get a chance to see her. She's not a clock watcher, which is great. It seems like she does travel so you have to catch her while you can.

    I don't know if she's new to the area but I wish she lived in my town. The hotel / motel she has is very clean. She's not GFE, but I didn't care. When I'm back out that way, I will definitely see her again. If you don't have an erotic monkey account, just Google her name and her number will pop up. It starts with 803.

    If you can't find it, just send me a message and I'll send it to you.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chanelye...ngeles-1035646

  11. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueres2  [View Original Post]
    Telling you which ladies we see will only do so much. Many if not most girls on hx won't see new accounts. I would aim for girls on there that specifically say they take on new accounts. Otherwise whichever ladies we rec likely won't even see you. I think there's a club specifically for this on hx if I remember right.
    That's the best advice you can get. I had to set my first appointment with VoluptuousBBW.

    She was in Temple City but now she's in Rosemead & has a separate menu for first timers.

    On the bright side, she gives a legit deep tissue massage & will give 1-2 pops with hands. And her rating is 5, so be sure to ask her for a review because it has a higher value (algorithm or points somehow) to help move you up faster. We all got to' start somewhere, but that will get you on your way in HX for sure.

  12. #4294

    Jaderainxo

    Girl's a scammer through and through. Sets her meet up prices low then asks for a 75% deposit to guarantee you won't "waste her time". All the pics and videos on her telegram are just her with a guy she knows, most likely her boyfriend. She's gone through so many instagram / social media handles it's hard to keep track, most likely cause she keeps getting mass reported on there after scamming too many people. Here's some of her past names:

    Jaderainxo.

    Jaderaynexo.

    Jadeeraynexo.

    Jaderaynexoo.

    Half of her ad pics aren't her either, they're stolen from other OF creators. There's even reports of her scamming on her twitter. A professional finesser through and through. Do not see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0363.JPG‎   IMG_0361.jpg‎   videoframe_291.jpg‎  

  13. #4293

    Recs

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Recenrlty stepped up my game from streetwalkers to high end escorts in LA.

    Can someone send me some reviews or links to some hot babes at a decent rate that they have seen.

    Not going above 400.
    Telling you which ladies we see will only do so much. Many if not most girls on hx won't see new accounts. I would aim for girls on there that specifically say they take on new accounts. Otherwise whichever ladies we rec likely won't even see you. I think there's a club specifically for this on hx if I remember right.

  14. #4292

    Private or HX referrals

    Recenrlty stepped up my game from streetwalkers to high end escorts in LA.

    Can someone send me some reviews or links to some hot babes at a decent rate that they have seen.

    Not going above 400.

  15. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Just made an HX account and the layout is kinda confusing. I'm not even sure how to search for the girls that I want.

    ANybody have any references or reviews of some good HX girls. I have the day off and want to wet my whistle if you know what I mean.

    Feel free to post a link or DM me.

    Thanks in advance.
    Just start sending these girls DM asking for rates and services and if you can afford them go a book and appointment and report back to us. I would start with girls with some positive rating. You can look for reviews here or ask guys that in their network how the services is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape