rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueres2  [View Original Post]
    Telling you which ladies we see will only do so much. Many if not most girls on hx won't see new accounts. I would aim for girls on there that specifically say they take on new accounts. Otherwise whichever ladies we rec likely won't even see you. I think there's a club specifically for this on hx if I remember right.
    That's the best advice you can get. I had to set my first appointment with VoluptuousBBW.

    She was in Temple City but now she's in Rosemead & has a separate menu for first timers.

    On the bright side, she gives a legit deep tissue massage & will give 1-2 pops with hands. And her rating is 5, so be sure to ask her for a review because it has a higher value (algorithm or points somehow) to help move you up faster. We all got to' start somewhere, but that will get you on your way in HX for sure.

  2. #4294

    Jaderainxo

    Girl's a scammer through and through. Sets her meet up prices low then asks for a 75% deposit to guarantee you won't "waste her time". All the pics and videos on her telegram are just her with a guy she knows, most likely her boyfriend. She's gone through so many instagram / social media handles it's hard to keep track, most likely cause she keeps getting mass reported on there after scamming too many people. Here's some of her past names:

    Jaderainxo.

    Jaderaynexo.

    Jadeeraynexo.

    Jaderaynexoo.

    Half of her ad pics aren't her either, they're stolen from other OF creators. There's even reports of her scamming on her twitter. A professional finesser through and through. Do not see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0363.JPG‎   IMG_0361.jpg‎   videoframe_291.jpg‎  

  3. #4293

    Recs

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Recenrlty stepped up my game from streetwalkers to high end escorts in LA.

    Can someone send me some reviews or links to some hot babes at a decent rate that they have seen.

    Not going above 400.
    Telling you which ladies we see will only do so much. Many if not most girls on hx won't see new accounts. I would aim for girls on there that specifically say they take on new accounts. Otherwise whichever ladies we rec likely won't even see you. I think there's a club specifically for this on hx if I remember right.

  4. #4292

    Private or HX referrals

    Recenrlty stepped up my game from streetwalkers to high end escorts in LA.

    Can someone send me some reviews or links to some hot babes at a decent rate that they have seen.

    Not going above 400.

  5. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Just made an HX account and the layout is kinda confusing. I'm not even sure how to search for the girls that I want.

    ANybody have any references or reviews of some good HX girls. I have the day off and want to wet my whistle if you know what I mean.

    Feel free to post a link or DM me.

    Thanks in advance.
    Just start sending these girls DM asking for rates and services and if you can afford them go a book and appointment and report back to us. I would start with girls with some positive rating. You can look for reviews here or ask guys that in their network how the services is.

  6. #4290

    Need help getting started on HX

    Just made an HX account and the layout is kinda confusing. I'm not even sure how to search for the girls that I want.

    ANybody have any references or reviews of some good HX girls. I have the day off and want to wet my whistle if you know what I mean.

    Feel free to post a link or DM me.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #4289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Was scrolling through ads and I found a girl who I recognized from a certain adult film.

    I texted her and she responded immediately.

    I asked her about her prices and they were well above my means.

    I tried to haggle the price and she got pissed immediately.

    She then called me non stop then I answered after the 4th time and she started grilling me and saying all sorts of rude stuff. Instead of arguing back I just took it. It was kinda hot. It was almost as good as hoking up with her LOL. She finally lowered her price after 10 minutes of insulting me and my financial status. She then agreed to set up a date with me later this week. So fingers crossed I may bang the P star of my dreams.
    LOL I've had this happen years ago with two different chics with my haggling. One an Asian chic and the other White. No flying insults but just quick little texts saying "cheap". Calling me cheap. I didn't care because they agreed to my price of $100 for each fuck meet. Both were all bare and multiple rounds for that price. Asian chic even being ok with CIP. Kept seeing those two for a couple years. As long as you agree to fuck at my price. That's all that matters. I've learned over the years the overall fuck performance doesn't get better at the more expensive price.

  8. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Was scrolling through ads and I found a girl who I recognized from a certain adult film.

    I texted her and she responded immediately.

    I asked her about her prices and they were well above my means.

    I tried to haggle the price and she got pissed immediately.

    She then called me non stop then I answered after the 4th time and she started grilling me and saying all sorts of rude stuff. Instead of arguing back I just took it. It was kinda hot. It was almost as good as hoking up with her LOL. She finally lowered her price after 10 minutes of insulting me and my financial status. She then agreed to set up a date with me later this week. So fingers crossed I may bang the P star of my dreams.
    Who is this porn star? Link?? Also how low did this hoe go?

  9. #4287

    Lovelyysophia

    Also posted this in the FBSM tab, but has anyone booked her previously?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Lovelyysophia

  10. #4286

    Just got cussed out by my fav P star

    Was scrolling through ads and I found a girl who I recognized from a certain adult film.

    I texted her and she responded immediately.

    I asked her about her prices and they were well above my means.

    I tried to haggle the price and she got pissed immediately.

    She then called me non stop then I answered after the 4th time and she started grilling me and saying all sorts of rude stuff. Instead of arguing back I just took it. It was kinda hot. It was almost as good as hoking up with her LOL. She finally lowered her price after 10 minutes of insulting me and my financial status. She then agreed to set up a date with me later this week. So fingers crossed I may bang the P star of my dreams.

  11. #4285

    Tryst negotiation?

    Saw a couple baddies on tryst that caught my eye. Even saw a couple p stars that are advertising their wet holes. But then I saw the price and got turned off.

    Was wondering have you guys had any luck low balling or negotiating with these girls to get a decent rate.

    I saw a girl for 700 but going to try to haggle down to 400 .

    Any tips.

  12. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    I don't think much people are paying for those prices.

    If you ever browsed the SexWorkers subreddit, they're always crying about how slow and dead business is.

    And some of the SWs in the big cities are putting the blame on Asians and Latinas for taking away the clients.
    Women hate competition driving down their pussy power. That's why they ALWAYS support immigration as long as it's mainly fighting-age foreign men invading (like in the USA And western Europe) but ALWAYS oppose it in the rare cases when foreign women make up the majority (like the Swedish women banning Thai women from immigrating when Swedebros opted out from the white women, or all the grumbling about hot Ukrainians moving in to eastern Europe now). Bring on those asians and latinas! I fully support pussy competition and the white hos can take a back seat. They voted for it. Besides, diversity is our strength right?! Lmao.

  13. #4283

    Not much people are I think


    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssSilky  [View Original Post]
    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?
    I don't think much people are paying for those prices.

    If you ever browsed the SexWorkers subreddit, they're always crying about how slow and dead business is.

    And some of the SWs in the big cities are putting the blame on Asians and Latinas for taking away the clients.

  14. #4282

    I Know I'm not

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssSilky  [View Original Post]
    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?
    Buying pussy in the states aint worth it no more. Politicians on both sides have ruined everything for the past 10 plus years.

  15. #4281

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssSilky  [View Original Post]
    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?
    I don't think this is a fair characterization. When I look at Tryst in LA, I filter white or Asian, under 30. This is obviously the highest cost tier, and it pulls up about 150 girls. I admit that the price floor is high for this crowd: there are a few sub-$500, but a lot at the $600 price point. But no hippos. I've had fun with these $5-600 Tryst girls. I like an indie, or at least a girl who seems like she is. I like native English speakers and outcall girls.

    What Tryst does have are the high-end and ultra-high-end girls. That's a completely different product my friends. If it's not what you're looking for, it's not what you're looking for. The guys paying for this have the means and the motive and I don't think it's driving the market much at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape