Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 338 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4290

    Need help getting started on HX

    Just made an HX account and the layout is kinda confusing. I'm not even sure how to search for the girls that I want.

    ANybody have any references or reviews of some good HX girls. I have the day off and want to wet my whistle if you know what I mean.

    Feel free to post a link or DM me.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #4289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Was scrolling through ads and I found a girl who I recognized from a certain adult film.

    I texted her and she responded immediately.

    I asked her about her prices and they were well above my means.

    I tried to haggle the price and she got pissed immediately.

    She then called me non stop then I answered after the 4th time and she started grilling me and saying all sorts of rude stuff. Instead of arguing back I just took it. It was kinda hot. It was almost as good as hoking up with her LOL. She finally lowered her price after 10 minutes of insulting me and my financial status. She then agreed to set up a date with me later this week. So fingers crossed I may bang the P star of my dreams.
    LOL I've had this happen years ago with two different chics with my haggling. One an Asian chic and the other White. No flying insults but just quick little texts saying "cheap". Calling me cheap. I didn't care because they agreed to my price of $100 for each fuck meet. Both were all bare and multiple rounds for that price. Asian chic even being ok with CIP. Kept seeing those two for a couple years. As long as you agree to fuck at my price. That's all that matters. I've learned over the years the overall fuck performance doesn't get better at the more expensive price.

  3. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Was scrolling through ads and I found a girl who I recognized from a certain adult film.

    I texted her and she responded immediately.

    I asked her about her prices and they were well above my means.

    I tried to haggle the price and she got pissed immediately.

    She then called me non stop then I answered after the 4th time and she started grilling me and saying all sorts of rude stuff. Instead of arguing back I just took it. It was kinda hot. It was almost as good as hoking up with her LOL. She finally lowered her price after 10 minutes of insulting me and my financial status. She then agreed to set up a date with me later this week. So fingers crossed I may bang the P star of my dreams.
    Who is this porn star? Link?? Also how low did this hoe go?

  4. #4287

    Lovelyysophia

    Also posted this in the FBSM tab, but has anyone booked her previously?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Lovelyysophia

  5. #4286

    Just got cussed out by my fav P star

    Was scrolling through ads and I found a girl who I recognized from a certain adult film.

    I texted her and she responded immediately.

    I asked her about her prices and they were well above my means.

    I tried to haggle the price and she got pissed immediately.

    She then called me non stop then I answered after the 4th time and she started grilling me and saying all sorts of rude stuff. Instead of arguing back I just took it. It was kinda hot. It was almost as good as hoking up with her LOL. She finally lowered her price after 10 minutes of insulting me and my financial status. She then agreed to set up a date with me later this week. So fingers crossed I may bang the P star of my dreams.

  6. #4285

    Tryst negotiation?

    Saw a couple baddies on tryst that caught my eye. Even saw a couple p stars that are advertising their wet holes. But then I saw the price and got turned off.

    Was wondering have you guys had any luck low balling or negotiating with these girls to get a decent rate.

    I saw a girl for 700 but going to try to haggle down to 400 .

    Any tips.

  7. #4284
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    I don't think much people are paying for those prices.

    If you ever browsed the SexWorkers subreddit, they're always crying about how slow and dead business is.

    And some of the SWs in the big cities are putting the blame on Asians and Latinas for taking away the clients.
    Women hate competition driving down their pussy power. That's why they ALWAYS support immigration as long as it's mainly fighting-age foreign men invading (like in the USA And western Europe) but ALWAYS oppose it in the rare cases when foreign women make up the majority (like the Swedish women banning Thai women from immigrating when Swedebros opted out from the white women, or all the grumbling about hot Ukrainians moving in to eastern Europe now). Bring on those asians and latinas! I fully support pussy competition and the white hos can take a back seat. They voted for it. Besides, diversity is our strength right?! Lmao.

  8. #4283

    Not much people are I think


    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssSilky  [View Original Post]
    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?
    I don't think much people are paying for those prices.

    If you ever browsed the SexWorkers subreddit, they're always crying about how slow and dead business is.

    And some of the SWs in the big cities are putting the blame on Asians and Latinas for taking away the clients.

  9. #4282

    I Know I'm not

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssSilky  [View Original Post]
    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?
    Buying pussy in the states aint worth it no more. Politicians on both sides have ruined everything for the past 10 plus years.

  10. #4281

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssSilky  [View Original Post]
    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?
    I don't think this is a fair characterization. When I look at Tryst in LA, I filter white or Asian, under 30. This is obviously the highest cost tier, and it pulls up about 150 girls. I admit that the price floor is high for this crowd: there are a few sub-$500, but a lot at the $600 price point. But no hippos. I've had fun with these $5-600 Tryst girls. I like an indie, or at least a girl who seems like she is. I like native English speakers and outcall girls.

    What Tryst does have are the high-end and ultra-high-end girls. That's a completely different product my friends. If it's not what you're looking for, it's not what you're looking for. The guys paying for this have the means and the motive and I don't think it's driving the market much at all.

  11. #4280
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssSilky  [View Original Post]
    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?
    I'm as bewildered as you are, same thing with SA. Obviously there is SOMEONE paying it, at least occasionally, because they keep advertising the same prices. I think they're just lazy, maybe they get one sucker every 2-3 days at that price and it covers their bills. Plus I think a lot of them make some money from social media so there is relatively less pressure to actually fuck. I want to strangle the simps who enable these exorbitant ******. If you're reading this, STOP. You are getting ripped off and the woman and her pimp are LAUGHING AT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE. I think it's some combination of extremely socially awkward fuckers and crypto millionaire types that allow for this egregious pussy inflation. Otherwise I can't explain the rampant GPS. I refuse to pay anything more than 400 for even the most top shelf Ukrainian hookers or best Kgirl bare service. Nope, no way, no how.

  12. #4279

    High Prices

    I was looking on Tryst and it was kind of shocking the prices the ladies are charging for the quality you get. I am not paying $800 bucks an hour for a 63 year old grandma or 400 pound hippo. Who is paying those prices?

  13. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully, I'm wrong. But look at those hands. That hair.
    Long history of reviews indicates there's a vagina there, but menopause wasn't gentle with this one. Quotred me $150 for an hour with tits out. Ain't goin there.

  14. #4277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Just Say'n

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...753062700.html

    This is evette in culver city. She is not 60, she is not 70, she is 75.
    Gene has let himself go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KISS.jpg‎  

  15. #4276

    She. Looks like a he.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...753062700.html

    This is evette in culver city. She is not 60, she is not 70, she is 75.
    Hopefully, I'm wrong. But look at those hands. That hair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape