Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 41309
-
06-18-24 20:54 #35084Senior Member

Posts: 588I saw her at her house on the south side. These pics look like they are from a hotel. She's not bad looking, but definitely older than some. She's thin with a decent body. I just got some headache relief from her. Again, not my type but friendly and agreeable enough.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 20:51 #35083Senior Member

Posts: 588I've had both. Ruby is great. I would see her on the regular, but I like them a little younger and more junk in the trunk.
Originally Posted by CookieDuster64
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 19:17 #35082Senior Member

Posts: 690Some More Info Please
CD, I was thinking about seeing this spinner, but most reviews are that would not repeat. So a little more info, if you do not mind: Is the jerking mixed with suck or does she such for just so long and then does only HJ? Her bod, is it older than her posted pics? Does she let you touch titties, puss, etc.? Was location a hotel or house?
Originally Posted by CookieDuster64
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-18-24 19:02 #35081Senior Member

Posts: 452Yep that's her
She never responds to my app number.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 18:13 #35080Senior Member

Posts: 1056Is that Clitasauras Rex
These girls that do so many steroids grow a baby penis.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 15:49 #35079Senior Member

Posts: 477Is That A Penis?
Popeye got a dick for a clit. Who wants my place in line?
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
06-18-24 14:58 #35078Senior Member

Posts: 588I heard she gi es a mean hummer tho.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 14:11 #35077Senior Member

Posts: 229She's posting in different areas of the state. And 800 is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 12:29 #35076Senior Member

Posts: 35https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f8sjzETQ5o
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 12:27 #35075Senior Member

Posts: 35Lili Head Game
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/996180257642
Safe incall off JTB / Salisbury. Coherent, looks like pics. BBBJ was suck and jerk, then swallowed the children. Not bad, not great. Mission accomplished.
Was trying to connect with Karmen, but she was taking 4-8 hours to respond, word on the street is she's been picked up for some things. Going to give Ruby a shot this weekend.
CD.
-
06-18-24 12:19 #35074Senior Member

Posts: 588Muscle Mama
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/171745056
I'll be right behind any you fellas!
-
06-18-24 12:18 #35073Senior Member

Posts: 477Birthday Girl
Pretty sure he's referring to this ho.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/717118261211
Rich.
-
06-18-24 12:06 #35072Senior Member

Posts: 554Link / Name
How are we supposed to know who you're talking about unless you give a name, pic, link. Something for us to know who to avoid.
Originally Posted by SoloDolo123
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 06:24 #35071Senior Member

Posts: 229Phoenix
Nobody has mentioned that Phoenix has a dude on the bed in her pics. That alone is enough to keep me away. I suppose it could be a fellow monger. I'm just not willing to take the chance.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 23:45 #35070Regular Member

Posts: 22BBW cheeks
Had a dream with this provider, I'll keep it short and sweet. I imagine it's somewhere on sunbeam where her residence is now. As I walked to the building, she didn't even answer her phone on the first ring. She called me back after the phone went to voicemail and gave me the room #. She waited after she closed the door and gestured me to the room and proceeded to send a barrage of texts when she closed the door, not even locking the door. I had to make sure she was not setting me up. Continued to send messages and finally put the phone down when the dream began. Provider agreed earlier on full teddy bare services and said that her upcharge of $40 was for only lollipop. (a complete lie) I'm glad I did wear it, the odor is horrible from the backshots, the only positive was a big rump that bounces back. That was completely overwhelmed by her smell and demeanor. She continued to send messages after the deed was done like where she left off. She also has a growth or some benign tumor on her chin. I won't ever repeat, I couldn't advise anyone to see her. Her obsession with her cellular device was compulsive, it's terrible when the providers don't even put forward effort and shun away mongers. (She called the ordeal "work") I asked her a few questions which she couldn't stop sending a text message to answer throughout the dream, and half brained my responses. There's so much more, this is the TLDR. Avoid avoid avoid like the plague!











Reply With Quote





