Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 916 1416 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35084
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    CD, I was thinking about seeing this spinner, but most reviews are that would not repeat. So a little more info, if you do not mind: Is the jerking mixed with suck or does she such for just so long and then does only HJ? Her bod, is it older than her posted pics? Does she let you touch titties, puss, etc.? Was location a hotel or house?

    Thanks.
    I saw her at her house on the south side. These pics look like they are from a hotel. She's not bad looking, but definitely older than some. She's thin with a decent body. I just got some headache relief from her. Again, not my type but friendly and agreeable enough.

  2. #35083
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieDuster64  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/996180257642

    Safe incall off JTB / Salisbury. Coherent, looks like pics. BBBJ was suck and jerk, then swallowed the children. Not bad, not great. Mission accomplished.

    Was trying to connect with Karmen, but she was taking 4-8 hours to respond, word on the street is she's been picked up for some things. Going to give Ruby a shot this weekend.

    CD.
    I've had both. Ruby is great. I would see her on the regular, but I like them a little younger and more junk in the trunk.

  3. #35082

    Some More Info Please

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieDuster64  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/996180257642

    Safe incall off JTB / Salisbury. Coherent, looks like pics. BBBJ was suck and jerk, then swallowed the children. Not bad, not great. Mission accomplished.

    Was trying to connect with Karmen, but she was taking 4-8 hours to respond, word on the street is she's been picked up for some things. Going to give Ruby a shot this weekend.

    CD.
    CD, I was thinking about seeing this spinner, but most reviews are that would not repeat. So a little more info, if you do not mind: Is the jerking mixed with suck or does she such for just so long and then does only HJ? Her bod, is it older than her posted pics? Does she let you touch titties, puss, etc.? Was location a hotel or house?

    Thanks.

  4. #35081

    Yep that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he's referring to this ho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/717118261211

    Rich.
    She never responds to my app number.

  5. #35080

    Is that Clitasauras Rex

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/171745056

    I'll be right behind any you fellas!
    These girls that do so many steroids grow a baby penis.

  6. #35079

    Is That A Penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/171745056

    I'll be right behind any you fellas!
    Popeye got a dick for a clit. Who wants my place in line?

    Rich.

  7. #35078
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he's referring to this ho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/717118261211

    Rich.
    I heard she gi es a mean hummer tho.

  8. #35077
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/171745056

    I'll be right behind any you fellas!
    She's posting in different areas of the state. And 800 is ridiculous.

  9. #35076

  10. #35075

    Lili Head Game

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/996180257642

    Safe incall off JTB / Salisbury. Coherent, looks like pics. BBBJ was suck and jerk, then swallowed the children. Not bad, not great. Mission accomplished.

    Was trying to connect with Karmen, but she was taking 4-8 hours to respond, word on the street is she's been picked up for some things. Going to give Ruby a shot this weekend.

    CD.

  11. #35074

    Muscle Mama

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/171745056

    I'll be right behind any you fellas!

  12. #35073

    Birthday Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Who's this tall blonde we're talking about. I would like to know and test her skills.
    Pretty sure he's referring to this ho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/717118261211

    Rich.

  13. #35072

    Link / Name

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloDolo123  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this provider, I'll keep it short and sweet. I imagine it's somewhere on sunbeam where her residence is now. As I walked to the building, she didn't even answer her phone on the first ring. She called me back after the phone went to voicemail and gave me the room #. She waited after she closed the door and gestured me to the room and proceeded to send a barrage of texts when she closed the door, not even locking the door. I had to make sure she was not setting me up. Continued to send messages and finally put the phone down when the dream

    began. Provider agreed earlier on full teddy bare services and said that her upcharge of $40 was for only lollipop. (a complete lie) I'm glad I did wear it, the odor is horrible from the backshots, the only positive was a big rump that bounces back. That was completely overwhelmed by her smell and
    demeanor. She continued to send messages after the deed was done like where she left off. She also has a growth or some benign tumor on her chin. I won't ever repeat, I couldn't advise anyone to see her. Her obsession with her cellular device was compulsive, it's terrible when the providers don't even put forward effort and shun away mongers. (She called the ordeal "work") I asked her a few questions which she couldn't stop sending a text message to answer throughout the dream, and half brained my responses. There's so much more, this is the TLDR. Avoid avoid avoid like the plague!
    How are we supposed to know who you're talking about unless you give a name, pic, link. Something for us to know who to avoid.

  14. #35071

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Did you intentionally pick some of the skankiest girls available? LOL.
    Nobody has mentioned that Phoenix has a dude on the bed in her pics. That alone is enough to keep me away. I suppose it could be a fellow monger. I'm just not willing to take the chance.

  15. #35070

    BBW cheeks

    Had a dream with this provider, I'll keep it short and sweet. I imagine it's somewhere on sunbeam where her residence is now. As I walked to the building, she didn't even answer her phone on the first ring. She called me back after the phone went to voicemail and gave me the room #. She waited after she closed the door and gestured me to the room and proceeded to send a barrage of texts when she closed the door, not even locking the door. I had to make sure she was not setting me up. Continued to send messages and finally put the phone down when the dream began. Provider agreed earlier on full teddy bare services and said that her upcharge of $40 was for only lollipop. (a complete lie) I'm glad I did wear it, the odor is horrible from the backshots, the only positive was a big rump that bounces back. That was completely overwhelmed by her smell and demeanor. She continued to send messages after the deed was done like where she left off. She also has a growth or some benign tumor on her chin. I won't ever repeat, I couldn't advise anyone to see her. Her obsession with her cellular device was compulsive, it's terrible when the providers don't even put forward effort and shun away mongers. (She called the ordeal "work") I asked her a few questions which she couldn't stop sending a text message to answer throughout the dream, and half brained my responses. There's so much more, this is the TLDR. Avoid avoid avoid like the plague!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape