The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32014

    Saigon

    Is Jessica the chunky Latina?

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by GregsMeg  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week. They had Jessica and Summer (white), Ebony and Diamond (black), and Tiffany and Cindy (asian). I spent a wonderful hour ($100) with Ebony.

  2. #32013
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimatt95  [View Original Post]
    How does Ebony and Diamond look? They good looking? How would you rate them on a 1 to 10 scale?
    The only one I've seen is Ebony, and that was a few years ago. Very good looking IMHO.

  3. #32012
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimatt95  [View Original Post]
    How does Ebony and Diamond look? They good looking? How would you rate them on a 1 to 10 scale?
    Ebony's body is a 10. Best body in the area.

  4. #32011
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsMeg  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week. They had Jessica and Summer (white), Ebony and Diamond (black), and Tiffany and Cindy (asian). I spent a wonderful hour ($100) with Ebony.
    How does Ebony and Diamond look? They good looking? How would you rate them on a 1 to 10 scale?

  5. #32010

    Evian Spa, Shelby Twp- Open?

    Just wondering if Evian Spa in Shelby Township has reopened yet. It had been closed for a while. According to what I heard from one of the girls there, they had to do some work on the building to bring it up to city code, or something to that effect.

  6. #32009

    Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular at Saigon but haven't been there in a few years. There used to be a lot of chatter about this place and the talent but I haven't heard anyting in quite some time now. Does anyone have any intel they'd like to share? I'm currious if it's worth going to anymore since it really has fallen off the board the past couple years.
    I was there last week. They had Jessica and Summer (white), Ebony and Diamond (black), and Tiffany and Cindy (asian). I spent a wonderful hour ($100) with Ebony.

  7. #32008

    Saigon?

    I was a regular at Saigon but haven't been there in a few years. There used to be a lot of chatter about this place and the talent but I haven't heard anyting in quite some time now. Does anyone have any intel they'd like to share? I'm currious if it's worth going to anymore since it really has fallen off the board the past couple years.

  8. #32007

    A M Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPaul  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Wei Wei and she was gone. I did have a super visit with Emma, who had arrived a few days earlier. I also saw Mimi. She was new as well. Great place. The girls are always beautiful.
    I returned to see Emma. She is great as are all the girls here. They just keep getting new hotties. Anyway, Emma has a great body and she is willing to do what is necessary to make you happy. She also gave me a professional grade massage to begin the session. I love this place.

  9. #32006

    $$

    I'm not paying $$ for a massage with happy ending. To each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Massage was light because I wasn't interested in it. I had a happy ending plus she put it in her mouth for a short while. I left happy.

  10. #32005
    Quote Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich  [View Original Post]
    What happened to All Phase in Dearborn. A good report and now they shut down? Any others we should be worried about?
    They're closed now? Did you call or stop by?

  11. #32004

    Any thoughts

    Sorry if it's been asked before but does anyone have info on these ones?

    Dee: https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...757474667.html.

    https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/...749564009.html

    Thank you.

  12. #32003

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    Is she larger than the picture indicates? Safe neighborhood or every other house borded up?
    No boarded up houses, this is either SCS or Roseville. Felt safe. She is not a spinner, a tall solid girl as her photo shows. Fiv was actually quite nice. YMMV.

  13. #32002

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Illyrian  [View Original Post]
    How was the massage? Did you get at least a happy ending for almost $$?
    Massage was light because I wasn't interested in it. I had a happy ending plus she put it in her mouth for a short while. I left happy.

  14. #32001

    M Spa Tina

    I finally went to try this new opening M spa at westland yesterday. The place is not exactly the same as their website but still decent and clean. Apparently the new owner is still making new decorations. Two girls now and one was busy so I tried this Tina girl. Quite slim young Asian girl, might be in her early 30's I guess. Very soft skin with nice boobs. Service wise she is also patient enough considering I am hard to finish yesterday. The whole session was over 50 minutes. So far, this place seems really nice. Hope it can last.

  15. #32000

    Kings Spa

    Came back to Chesterfield yesterday for work and stopped in to Kings Spa. I see they are on Google now, so it must have been very new when I first found it. Mimi was there and a new girl, Lili (I think? Anyway, I'm familiar with Mimi but they had time so I opted for a 60 minute 4 hand. I'm glad I did. They truly do treat you like a King. If I worked full time in Chesterfield I think I'd be in trouble.

    Be good to those girls. Let's keep them around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape