Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 37355
-
06-18-24 11:05 #32015Senior Member

Posts: 184That would be Anita. I've never seen Jessica before. Any details other than she's white?
Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 10:49 #32014Senior Member

Posts: 218Saigon
Is Jessica the chunky Latina?
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 10:42 #32013Senior Member

Posts: 1151The only one I've seen is Ebony, and that was a few years ago. Very good looking IMHO.
Originally Posted by Grimatt95
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 10:34 #32012Senior Member

Posts: 184Ebony's body is a 10. Best body in the area.
Originally Posted by Grimatt95
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 09:16 #32011Senior Member

Posts: 25How does Ebony and Diamond look? They good looking? How would you rate them on a 1 to 10 scale?
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 08:37 #32010Senior Member

Posts: 38Evian Spa, Shelby Twp- Open?
Just wondering if Evian Spa in Shelby Township has reopened yet. It had been closed for a while. According to what I heard from one of the girls there, they had to do some work on the building to bring it up to city code, or something to that effect.
-
06-18-24 08:15 #32009Senior Member

Posts: 85Saigon
I was there last week. They had Jessica and Summer (white), Ebony and Diamond (black), and Tiffany and Cindy (asian). I spent a wonderful hour ($100) with Ebony.
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 00:33 #32008Senior Member

Posts: 75Saigon?
I was a regular at Saigon but haven't been there in a few years. There used to be a lot of chatter about this place and the talent but I haven't heard anyting in quite some time now. Does anyone have any intel they'd like to share? I'm currious if it's worth going to anymore since it really has fallen off the board the past couple years.
-
06-17-24 10:36 #32007Senior Member

Posts: 104A M Girls
I returned to see Emma. She is great as are all the girls here. They just keep getting new hotties. Anyway, Emma has a great body and she is willing to do what is necessary to make you happy. She also gave me a professional grade massage to begin the session. I love this place.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 19:02 #32006Senior Member

Posts: 64$$
I'm not paying $$ for a massage with happy ending. To each their own.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 18:54 #32005Senior Member

Posts: 44They're closed now? Did you call or stop by?
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 14:45 #32004Regular Member

Posts: 6Any thoughts
Sorry if it's been asked before but does anyone have info on these ones?
Dee: https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...757474667.html.
https://annarbor.craigslist.org/hws/...749564009.html
Thank you.
-
06-16-24 01:39 #32003Senior Member

Posts: 479Angel
No boarded up houses, this is either SCS or Roseville. Felt safe. She is not a spinner, a tall solid girl as her photo shows. Fiv was actually quite nice. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 01:34 #32002Senior Member

Posts: 479Angel
Massage was light because I wasn't interested in it. I had a happy ending plus she put it in her mouth for a short while. I left happy.
Originally Posted by Illyrian
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 21:01 #32001Banned Member

Posts: 6M Spa Tina
I finally went to try this new opening M spa at westland yesterday. The place is not exactly the same as their website but still decent and clean. Apparently the new owner is still making new decorations. Two girls now and one was busy so I tried this Tina girl. Quite slim young Asian girl, might be in her early 30's I guess. Very soft skin with nice boobs. Service wise she is also patient enough considering I am hard to finish yesterday. The whole session was over 50 minutes. So far, this place seems really nice. Hope it can last.











Reply With Quote




