Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 18218
-
06-20-24 10:30 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 488Keri Deland
Meet up with Keri early this week and she has been out for a little bit with some personal stuff going on. She is getting back into things for go see her if you can make it to Deland. She has never let me down with a visit. DATY, BBBJDT and many other things except no greek. She has an in-call and I've never had an issue setting up a time and she is ready at that time or maybe 15 min later at the most. Greats you at the door wrapped in a towel and ready for action. From when I saw her first she may have put on a few pounds, but so have I, but she is still a good time. I think she is maybe 33 now IDK. Always be ready to chit chat for a few as she likes to talk. Then get down to the main event. So if you haven't seen her in a while go see her. I don't have her current rates, but I think its 150 HHR and 200 HR, but not exactly sure on that she can confirm that with you. You can look at some of my prior posts for some pictures of her.
For her digits message her on here at UTRkeri she does her own screening.
JB.
-
06-20-24 09:15 #14332Retired Member

Posts: 287Magic mouth
Stopped by atm an made a visit to Katiexxx I can't get enough of her she takes direction well an gets into it.
This she gave several minutes of aggressive deep throat without any issue I placed her legs over my shoulders.
An took her to pound town love when she talks dirty she's a fire cracker I can't get rid of BBBJ, cim, motorboat, dress up and some other things just ask.
-
06-20-24 00:36 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 33Oh yeah!
Orlo bringing some fresh to the table once again! Can't wait to compare to your lineup!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thanks Brudda!
-
06-19-24 20:45 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 492Clear inbox
Inbox full, sir.
Originally Posted by Neon1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 19:57 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 1170New UTR, Jhenae
Gentleman I have a new UTR her name is Jhenae. Jhenae is a very sexy Latina MILF with a very bubbly and cheerful personality. Now Jhenae is new to the hobby. She is going to start seeing some gentleman but at a very slow pace while she gets comfortable with this hobby. If you would like to meet her send me a pm. BTW she doesn't see AA men. I have her permission to post these pictures of her.
-
06-19-24 12:27 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 85Back in the hobby after some time off is Natalia still around? New gate keeper?
Originally Posted by Justin321
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 07:17 #14327Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you sweetie
Thank you for coming by to see me. I enjoyed your company sweetheart.
Originally Posted by JSalami
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
XoXo.
-
06-17-24 23:14 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 346I DMed you??
Wonder why you didn't reply??
Originally Posted by Ryan82
[View Original Post]
Maybe she doesn't exist?
-
06-17-24 20:40 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 523Bs
Don't waste your time with this one. I wrote a negative review on her a few months back when she had her ad up. Paid for $$ for hh and rushed me out in 10 minutes. Let her starve.
Originally Posted by Neon1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 19:09 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 33Living up to your handle. LOL
Lets go Voltron force. Sorry could not resist bud. UTR mongers can smell bullshit as it usually the creme of the crop being represented. I would have to concur bud. Shout out to the OG gatekeepers like Orlo and Papi who has never let their bruddas down with the talent they have brought to board! And to those beautiful UTR ladies like M1 L, Natalia, Robin, Sophia, and special mention to Aly Kat, Laurita and Nikkole before they started advertising or were rescued.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 19:06 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 69I'm not a new member I have been here since pre 2008, I just don't post much at all. Look up my post history. She doesn't know those acronyms she literally had to text me so I could explain what the terms GFE, DFK, BBBJ mean then I tried to explain to her. Her reading comprehension of English is not good at all. She understands it better verbal and speaks it ok though.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
I'm not anybody's pimp. Girls (even working girls) just feel comfortable around me to the point that some talk to me outside of "scheduled meetings". I have good relationship with Jasmin, Italian Princess, Maria (calming massage) etc.
We got to calm the amount of paranoia down in this forum. Everybody is not a fake, pimp, a scammer because they have a low post count.
-
06-17-24 18:41 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 69Re: Jasmin
This might be something lost in translation with her. She doesn't do DFK, BBJ etc (at least not on first meet), not by my experience with her. Everything with her until recently with me was covered and didn't DFK or BBBJ with me until after multiple visits and once she got very very comfortable with me.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
I put her in UTR because she IS UTR, I didn't say she has never escorted before ever, I put her in here because she doesn't have ads up and running all over Orlando. She wasn't going to be seen by anyone here unless I posted about her because finding Current ads of her was not going to happen. She simply doesn't have much you can find on her and Its super rare to find her type profile.
Yes, She's legit needing the help but it doesn't mean she has to sell herself under what she feels her price bar is.
She was asking $250 which is either fine or too high depending on who values rare finds (her size, non being a non deformed little person), But there definitely wasn't any misleading done here. She's 100% real, the pictures 100% real, her story is 100% real. I told everybody who asked that she isn't doing DFK or uncovered.
But YMMV because after several visits she opened up for me, but I've seen her off / on for months prior.
This is making my post sound like I'm BS'ing people. I rarely post on here so it hurts my credibility.
-
06-17-24 18:38 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 629Yeah that's what I was referring to in my post. I got major escort vibes in the way she was trying to upsell and she knew qv, hh and other acronyms. Told me more for GFE at that point t i knew something was up. I think neon is her pimp as he's a new member himself.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 17:57 #14320Senior Member

Posts: 67I was just about to hit her up. Great intel fellas!
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 17:40 #14319Senior Member

Posts: 685Jasmine / shorty or Midget
I too text her, she has good comms but for someone that needs help, sure does upsell. 200 hh, BBJ is extra, DFK is extra. I can go see Laurita who is amazing at all for flat rate of 200 hh, I was going to help her out but not at the upsell rates.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






