Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14333

    Keri Deland

    Meet up with Keri early this week and she has been out for a little bit with some personal stuff going on. She is getting back into things for go see her if you can make it to Deland. She has never let me down with a visit. DATY, BBBJDT and many other things except no greek. She has an in-call and I've never had an issue setting up a time and she is ready at that time or maybe 15 min later at the most. Greats you at the door wrapped in a towel and ready for action. From when I saw her first she may have put on a few pounds, but so have I, but she is still a good time. I think she is maybe 33 now IDK. Always be ready to chit chat for a few as she likes to talk. Then get down to the main event. So if you haven't seen her in a while go see her. I don't have her current rates, but I think its 150 HHR and 200 HR, but not exactly sure on that she can confirm that with you. You can look at some of my prior posts for some pictures of her.

    For her digits message her on here at UTRkeri she does her own screening.

    JB.

  2. #14332

    Magic mouth

    Stopped by atm an made a visit to Katiexxx I can't get enough of her she takes direction well an gets into it.

    This she gave several minutes of aggressive deep throat without any issue I placed her legs over my shoulders.

    An took her to pound town love when she talks dirty she's a fire cracker I can't get rid of BBBJ, cim, motorboat, dress up and some other things just ask.

  3. #14331

    Oh yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I have a new UTR her name is Jhenae. Jhenae is a very sexy Latina MILF with a very bubbly and cheerful personality. Now Jhenae is new to the hobby. She is going to start seeing some gentleman but at a very slow pace while she gets comfortable with this hobby. If you would like to meet her send me a pm. BTW she doesn't see AA men. I have her permission to post these pictures of her.
    Orlo bringing some fresh to the table once again! Can't wait to compare to your lineup!

    Thanks Brudda!

  4. #14330

    Clear inbox

    Inbox full, sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a new member I have been here since pre 2008, I just don't post much at all. Look up my post history. She doesn't know those acronyms she literally had to text me so I could explain what the terms GFE, DFK, BBBJ mean then I tried to explain to her. Her reading comprehension of English is not good at all. She understands it better verbal and speaks it ok though.

    I'm not anybody's pimp. Girls (even working girls) just feel comfortable around me to the point that some talk to me outside of "scheduled meetings". I have good relationship with Jasmin, Italian Princess, Maria (calming massage) etc.

    We got to calm the amount of paranoia down in this forum. Everybody is not a fake, pimp, a scammer because they have a low post count.

  5. #14329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    New UTR, Jhenae

    Gentleman I have a new UTR her name is Jhenae. Jhenae is a very sexy Latina MILF with a very bubbly and cheerful personality. Now Jhenae is new to the hobby. She is going to start seeing some gentleman but at a very slow pace while she gets comfortable with this hobby. If you would like to meet her send me a pm. BTW she doesn't see AA men. I have her permission to post these pictures of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20240619_202038611.jpg‎   PXL_20240619_201841320.jpg‎  

  6. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin321  [View Original Post]
    Saw natalia again today. Great service as always. Greeted in a sexy button down and w a dfk, massage was shorter this time which I didn't mind; as even she seemed more excited to get into the fun more than even usual. FIV, DFK, tit fuck, BBBJ couldn't hold it and blew it in her mouth, washed up a few more minutes of dfk and off I went.
    Back in the hobby after some time off is Natalia still around? New gate keeper?

  7. #14327
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of JerseyGirl last week. All I can say is that the reports are true and accurate. The best oral I think I have ever had, she loved worshiping Jr and was very eager to please. I enjoy a great thick MILF in all the right places. Would def dream of her again.
    Thank you for coming by to see me. I enjoyed your company sweetheart.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  8. #14326

    I DMed you??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan82  [View Original Post]
    Utr. Fine ass freaky girl (25, b, athletic f) looking for a nice gentleman to play with. Ins or outs. Looking for clean, mature, gentleman, t, women or a couple. She's a freak with A+ skills. Dm me, prefer to move convo to snap. Can send pics and info. Limited time. She is only planing to see 1-2 guys who make it worth her time. Retired provider, hasn't worked in a year. Looking to get her kink on.
    Wonder why you didn't reply??

    Maybe she doesn't exist?

  9. #14325

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    This might be something lost in translation with her. She doesn't do DFK, BBJ etc (at least not on first meet), not by my experience with her. Everything with her until recently with me was covered and didn't DFK or BBBJ with me until after multiple visits and once she got very very comfortable with me.

    I put her in UTR because she IS UTR, I didn't say she has never escorted before ever, I put her in here because she doesn't have ads up and running all over Orlando. She wasn't going to be seen by anyone here unless I posted about her because finding Current ads of her was not going to happen. She simply doesn't have much you can find on her and Its super rare to find her type profile.

    Yes, She's legit needing the help but it doesn't mean she has to sell herself under what she feels her price bar is.

    She was asking $250 which is either fine or too high depending on who values rare finds (her size, non being a non deformed little person), But there definitely wasn't any misleading done here. She's 100% real, the pictures 100% real, her story is 100% real. I told everybody who asked that she isn't doing DFK or uncovered.

    But YMMV because after several visits she opened up for me, but I've seen her off / on for months prior.

    This is making my post sound like I'm BS'ing people. I rarely post on here so it hurts my credibility.
    Don't waste your time with this one. I wrote a negative review on her a few months back when she had her ad up. Paid for $$ for hh and rushed me out in 10 minutes. Let her starve.

  10. #14324

    Living up to your handle. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's what I was referring to in my post. I got major escort vibes in the way she was trying to upsell and she knew qv, hh and other acronyms. Told me more for GFE at that point t i knew something was up. I think neon is her pimp as he's a new member himself.
    Lets go Voltron force. Sorry could not resist bud. UTR mongers can smell bullshit as it usually the creme of the crop being represented. I would have to concur bud. Shout out to the OG gatekeepers like Orlo and Papi who has never let their bruddas down with the talent they have brought to board! And to those beautiful UTR ladies like M1 L, Natalia, Robin, Sophia, and special mention to Aly Kat, Laurita and Nikkole before they started advertising or were rescued.

  11. #14323
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's what I was referring to in my post. I got major escort vibes in the way she was trying to upsell and she knew qv, hh and other acronyms. Told me more for GFE at that point t i knew something was up. I think neon is her pimp as he's a new member himself.
    I'm not a new member I have been here since pre 2008, I just don't post much at all. Look up my post history. She doesn't know those acronyms she literally had to text me so I could explain what the terms GFE, DFK, BBBJ mean then I tried to explain to her. Her reading comprehension of English is not good at all. She understands it better verbal and speaks it ok though.

    I'm not anybody's pimp. Girls (even working girls) just feel comfortable around me to the point that some talk to me outside of "scheduled meetings". I have good relationship with Jasmin, Italian Princess, Maria (calming massage) etc.

    We got to calm the amount of paranoia down in this forum. Everybody is not a fake, pimp, a scammer because they have a low post count.

  12. #14322

    Re: Jasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    I too text her, she has good comms but for someone that needs help, sure does upsell. 200 hh, BBJ is extra, DFK is extra. I can go see Laurita who is amazing at all for flat rate of 200 hh, I was going to help her out but not at the upsell rates.
    This might be something lost in translation with her. She doesn't do DFK, BBJ etc (at least not on first meet), not by my experience with her. Everything with her until recently with me was covered and didn't DFK or BBBJ with me until after multiple visits and once she got very very comfortable with me.

    I put her in UTR because she IS UTR, I didn't say she has never escorted before ever, I put her in here because she doesn't have ads up and running all over Orlando. She wasn't going to be seen by anyone here unless I posted about her because finding Current ads of her was not going to happen. She simply doesn't have much you can find on her and Its super rare to find her type profile.

    Yes, She's legit needing the help but it doesn't mean she has to sell herself under what she feels her price bar is.

    She was asking $250 which is either fine or too high depending on who values rare finds (her size, non being a non deformed little person), But there definitely wasn't any misleading done here. She's 100% real, the pictures 100% real, her story is 100% real. I told everybody who asked that she isn't doing DFK or uncovered.

    But YMMV because after several visits she opened up for me, but I've seen her off / on for months prior.

    This is making my post sound like I'm BS'ing people. I rarely post on here so it hurts my credibility.

  13. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    I too text her, she has good comms but for someone that needs help, sure does upsell. 200 hh, BBJ is extra, DFK is extra. I can go see Laurita who is amazing at all for flat rate of 200 hh, I was going to help her out but not at the upsell rates.
    Yeah that's what I was referring to in my post. I got major escort vibes in the way she was trying to upsell and she knew qv, hh and other acronyms. Told me more for GFE at that point t i knew something was up. I think neon is her pimp as he's a new member himself.

  14. #14320
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    I too text her, she has good comms but for someone that needs help, sure does upsell. 200 hh, BBJ is extra, DFK is extra. I can go see Laurita who is amazing at all for flat rate of 200 hh, I was going to help her out but not at the upsell rates.
    I was just about to hit her up. Great intel fellas!

  15. #14319

    Jasmine / shorty or Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltron  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to burst the bubble but I texted her after Neon gave me her number and the way she discussed things was very similar to an escort so I was suspicious and googled her number and she has ads up. Not a UTR.
    I too text her, she has good comms but for someone that needs help, sure does upsell. 200 hh, BBJ is extra, DFK is extra. I can go see Laurita who is amazing at all for flat rate of 200 hh, I was going to help her out but not at the upsell rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape