Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 5518
-
06-18-24 07:47 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 32Kitten
Not ever!! Hope you laughed and passed get tested if not
.
Originally Posted by PlayMakerX81
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 23:04 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 32Kitten
Hope you laughed.
You should read a review before you decide to see her
.
Originally Posted by PlayMakerX81
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 22:50 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 97Kitten
She just quoted me 240 a HHR, are you guys really giving her this much? I expected maybe 120 or 140 at the most.
-
06-17-24 18:47 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 173I will "third" this sentiment. Great rate. Great time. She's really sexy.
Originally Posted by DrCumReturns
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 18:05 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 313That's belle, I've written about her a few times, and seen her quite a bit. She's always been good to me, I find her very cute and always have a great time. Definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by Ooze69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 17:23 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 84Your Sensual Escape
Has anyone ever visited? Smoking hot body, curious on her service level. No name to search or I would have went that route.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/618617990158
-
06-17-24 15:06 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 313Can confirm, I've seen her before she went MIA, and now twice since the return and she is a good time. Really nice lady, very MILF hot, and enjoys what she does. Definitely can recommend. I don't have her number saved, but what he said is true. She has short burst posts and usually 3-4 pics of her red hair and some sort of butt shot in lingerie. You'll know it when you see it.
Originally Posted by Banker33
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 13:06 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 590Sexy Redhead
Hello fellas,
I've seen this lady now probably 5 times over the last year, and she was gone for a bit and didn't see her for like 4-5 months, then starts posting. I reach out and we couldn't connect. Week later, we finally connect and let me tell you boys she's exactly what I remember her to be. So fun, and so sexy. Loves doing this as side gig, and she's in town she said about once a week. Is from just west of Mt. Pleasant area and she really only likes coming down to Lansing to do this. She posts for one day and then takes it down, so I don't have a link, sorry. Open menu, but within reason. Rates are pretty great too. $120 for SS / hhr. Well below what she could probably get. She's around early 40's and in great shape. Again, be good to her, but she's funny to just talk to afterwards. She only does about 3-4 dates a day but will base that off how she feels.
Keep an eye out for posts that say Sexy Redhead. She's usually in lingerie and doesn't have her face on post.
Definitely recommend.
Hey, won't be able to respond to DMs for a bit due to some travel, but wanted to get this out there before.
Happy Hunting.
-
06-15-24 23:15 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 468Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...0/265475463184
ANyone checked this one out yet?
-
06-15-24 00:42 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 1264Jessica. Great date. But off my list now
I hate to post this, but I have to. I've seen Jessica twice now, both times she accused me of giving her something after our date, both times I got tested and both times I was negative for everything. I'm no choir boy, I've had issues in the past and had I had something, I'd have owned up to it. I even gave her a 2nd visit because she said "she freaked out" or something to that effect and everything was fine after the first time she did this. But after the 2nd visit she was insistent that I gave her something along with explicit details of issues her BD was having. I was very recently tested and pretty much knew I didn't have anything, but fine, get tested again. Then a few more days after getting my ass chewed out she starts sending me pictures! As if she wants to get together again. I'm like WTF!? After more questions, she tells me she was high and was being crazy. Sorry all, but too damn much drama / crazy there for me. I finally got results today, so I can now say with certainty I had nothing. Again!
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
As far as a date, she's amazing and you'll have a great time. She's very affectionate and I enjoyed both times with her, but I can't deal with that level of 'out there'. FYI, I get tested regularly regardless.
<edit> Note that after she said she was high and crazy, she's saying she doesn't have anything, so this is not any accusation of anyone having anything, just pointing out that she accused me of having something and then retracted that after i paid for tests.
-
06-14-24 19:02 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 307I've met her several times. Can't speak to that particular ad though.
Originally Posted by MagicGirth
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 17:25 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 62Abby = Fake Ad
Figured it was TGTBT. No show that went silent minutes before meet-up. Not sure which one of you it was that said you met with her back in March and they were a good time but this one is a waste of time and not real. Didn't even try to get a deposit just put a fake hotel address in to come to.
-
06-09-24 16:09 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 476[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-09-24 13:09 #4065Regular Member

Posts: 4Cheap
Anyone know who has the cheapest rates here? Preferably under 75.
-
06-08-24 13:11 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 190DD Barbie
Sorry forgot the link.
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...j/206244958348











Reply With Quote





