Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Showed up on cuddlecomfort*com not long ago. Got banned quickly. If she's anything like her pictures, she's TGTBT.

    Any reviews or intell?
    Jessica is real, looks like her pictures, and is awesome. I've been a member here a long time and rarely post and have to say she is lots of fun. You will enjoy.

  2. #3987

    Hacker supreme. Not really

    Most people don't know this but any person currently in the ingham jail system can be looked up by their name to see when they get out. Anyways remembered this and decided to answer my own question, our rather small statured favourite around here gets out in less than a week. I'm not going to say her professional name, we all know. She wasn't charged with accessory it was obstruction. Her ass got lucky.

    So in the future, if a girl you know disappears. You can easily find out if she has been caught.

  3. #3986

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she doesn't have a ride and cannot host ever. She runs between 200-300 for a date, although I've heard of her getting even more than that. She does have a known history of having a curable "Illness" so to speak, so she in not without risk.

    I don't have her digits anymore, but she's really active in seeking so she should be easy to get in touch with.
    Thanks for reporting on that. The rule against alleging "gifts that keep on giving" is weird. I understand why it would apply for new or untrustworthy accounts though. It would really suck it one of our favourites got a nasty one and no one could warn us.

  4. #3985

    Sofia

    So I was super skeptical on her, thought she was TGTBT, but she's real. She's super sexy, great tits. Did everything I asked, and more. Honestly the nicest provider I have been with. I spent probably an additional 10-15 minutes just talking to her after. Very nice girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...m/992737152957

  5. #3984
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicGirth  [View Original Post]
    So the search results here show like 3 others who have got to text with this woman but no actual meet-ups only ghosts. I also texted with her a little bit 2 weeks ago and she went quiet and deleted ads. Looks great and seems TGTBT but the pics seem to be real. Google image search isn't finding any duplicates or signs of catfish with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/052577071868
    Tbh it looks like a fake ad to me, but you never know! Keep trying and report back!

  6. #3983

    Green Eyed Goddess

    So the search results here show like 3 others who have got to text with this woman but no actual meet-ups only ghosts. I also texted with her a little bit 2 weeks ago and she went quiet and deleted ads. Looks great and seems TGTBT but the pics seem to be real. Google image search isn't finding any duplicates or signs of catfish with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/052577071868
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9177.jpg‎  

  7. #3982
    Quote Originally Posted by HdWork99  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to pick her up and take her to hott house?
    Yea, she doesn't have a ride and cannot host ever. She runs between 200-300 for a date, although I've heard of her getting even more than that. She does have a known history of having a curable "Illness" so to speak, so she in not without risk.

    I don't have her digits anymore, but she's really active in seeking so she should be easy to get in touch with.

  8. #3981

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    She's very legit and a great time. All I'll say is she's not quite as elegant as the pics portray, but she's a good looking gal who is very affectionate and shows ya a good time. She doesn't have incall and she prefers longer dates with a higher price tag. I did a session w / her at the hot house a while back and it was mind blowing. I'm sure there's lots of folks that have her #. She'll hit ya up for dates after ya see her.

    Go look in seeking forum, she's mentioned there.
    If you're willing to pass along contact info please do.

  9. #3980

    Jessica's Number

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Showed up on cuddlecomfort*com not long ago. Got banned quickly. If she's anything like her pictures, she's TGTBT.

    Any reviews or intell?
    I would love her digits, if anyone is willing to share.

  10. #3979
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Showed up on cuddlecomfort*com not long ago. Got banned quickly. If she's anything like her pictures, she's TGTBT.

    Any reviews or intell?
    I would love her digits if anyone is willing to share.

  11. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    She's very legit and a great time. All I'll say is she's not quite as elegant as the pics portray, but she's a good looking gal who is very affectionate and shows ya a good time. She doesn't have incall and she prefers longer dates with a higher price tag. I did a session w / her at the hot house a while back and it was mind blowing. I'm sure there's lots of folks that have her #. She'll hit ya up for dates after ya see her.

    Go look in seeking forum, she's mentioned there.
    Did you have to pick her up and take her to hott house?

  12. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Showed up on cuddlecomfort*com not long ago. Got banned quickly. If she's anything like her pictures, she's TGTBT.

    Any reviews or intell?
    She's very legit and a great time. All I'll say is she's not quite as elegant as the pics portray, but she's a good looking gal who is very affectionate and shows ya a good time. She doesn't have incall and she prefers longer dates with a higher price tag. I did a session w / her at the hot house a while back and it was mind blowing. I'm sure there's lots of folks that have her #. She'll hit ya up for dates after ya see her.

    Go look in seeking forum, she's mentioned there.

  13. #3976

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Showed up on cuddlecomfort*com not long ago. Got banned quickly. If she's anything like her pictures, she's TGTBT.

    Any reviews or intell?
    She's on seeking arrangement. Haven't reviewed my membership so if anyone has her digits please pass and I will do the testing.

  14. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Showed up on cuddlecomfort*com not long ago. Got banned quickly. If she's anything like her pictures, she's TGTBT.

    Any reviews or intell?
    Isn't cuddle comfortable a just friendship thing no sexual suggestions or anything. Just a friend to cuddle with then negotiate in person?

  15. #3974
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Jess in Lansing

    Showed up on cuddlecomfort*com not long ago. Got banned quickly. If she's anything like her pictures, she's TGTBT.

    Any reviews or intell?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vVk9DYvtU6eFbUtoqCR5xE.jpg‎   wFkKpas6rrLFSJfavbBGZD.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape