Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 5518
-
06-08-24 13:11 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 190DD Barbie
Anyone have any details on this one, been seeing her add but not sure what's on her menu and what she charges for donations if your looking for extras.
-
06-04-24 17:45 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 143Jezabel
The 2nd to last picture of her in the fusia outfit is current. Take with what you want at that price point.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
Deano.
-
06-04-24 14:56 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 307Haven't personally seen her but looks consistent with the pictures I've seen on STG of her.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 14:47 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 380Jezabel
I was planning on seeing her based on her pics on STG then decided to see if I could find more pics on other sites. I ended up finding her on listcrawler with not so complimentary pics imo. Can anyone clear this up? Don't get me wrong they're still pretty nice but inconsistent with her pics on STG which makes weary and not worth what she wants to charge. Appreciate any info.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...sing/170706434
-
06-03-24 23:28 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 313Sweet Temptation / Belle
Decided to hit Belle up again after having not seen her for quite awhile. We cleared the air a bit, chatted and got down to business. She looks cute as always, apartment was tidy and safe. She sent a pic of a map to help get to her building, which was definitely helpful. Per my previous dates with her, as well as this one I can say there was no issues with her b-hole or other hygiene issues--she was clean and fresh smelling without any over bearing perfume. I'm glad we reconnected, she's as fun and pleasant to talk to as always, and she responded pretty quickly too. I'll be seeing her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/782889045718
-
06-03-24 13:35 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 201She's Been Around
She's been around in years past but away for a while. Right now I can't recall the name she used to go by. I saw her 3-4 times back then and always had a good time. Hoping to hookup again.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 12:27 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 73Looks new to L. A. Anyone seen her??
I saw this in STG this morning. Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/631797996843
-
06-03-24 09:58 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 53Any info?
Has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/electrifying-22
-
05-30-24 21:00 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 79Pixie
Never had a bad experience with her. Complete open menu with me but she says she won't do most things with other dudes, and according to her reviews here I believe it. She is getting implants for her teeth last I heard and she hasn't smelled bad. The only complaint I'd say is that she does that thing where girls will angle their hips so you don't go as deep. I get sometimes they need to ease it in but just ask me to, its not that big a deal.
-
05-30-24 11:35 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 493Pixie while in Grand Rapids
I too saw her / reviewed her recently in a nice Grand Rapids hotel. Obviously YMMV, but I liked her. I found her personable with a sexy body, even with the missing appendage.
She did a BBBJ and stated she doesn't unless circumcised. No issues down below for me. Can't speak for others, but she was cool with me. Would repeat.
-
05-30-24 09:30 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 225Tina
Went to see Tina after all of her reviews. Met me at door with her dress on, came off very fast. Nice older body. We Dfk, bbj, Daty, Anal, Doggy in pussy, nutted in pussy. Even after all that I think I have more exitement fucking angel. She looks mid 60's in the face, raspy voice. Probally will not repeat.
-
05-30-24 07:18 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 400Pixie
I saw her maybe 5-6 years ago and I reported on the forum. Back then she still had two hands. It was a one and done deal, I was not interested on seeing her again. It was not that awful and she was freshly showered but not very enthusiastic and there were quite a few restrictions and got shorted on time. On the way out her pimp was sitting in the kitchen downstairs. I get everyone has his standards and some people like her, but in my experience these girls don't get better over time. When she says she is not writing the adds I believe her, probably her pimp does. I feel sorry for her.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 05:38 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 352Oh man, that sounds nasty as hell! I would of just walked out and never looked back. Sounds like pics are not accurate.
Originally Posted by DrCumReturns
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 18:42 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 313Pixie. Whoof
After seeing some decently positive reviews of Pixie I was enticed by her recent ads and rumors of her upcoming procedure. So yeah, hit her up, quick response. House: reeks of dog pee and just gross. Should have left then. Get to her filthy room with a mattress on the floor, could have also left then. Noticed her rotting upper teeth. Also another good time to have left. Pulls out a condom for BJ, said that she doesn't write her ads, most people don't read them anyways, and she doesn't offer bare services. Should have left then. Went for some DATY and her puss was oozing with chunky foul smelling discharge. It could very well be candida or other various vaginal flora, but it was enough that I took DATY off the table. CFS sucked and was unenthusiastic. All around utter garbage waste of time and money. I would have rather have a guy mug me than have stuck through with it. Cannot recommend, will not recommend, will not repeat. She earns a Gold Star Rating: Dr. Cums Seal of Disapproval.
-
05-29-24 15:30 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 313Abby
I know this she's in Jackson, but her posts keep popping up here so wanted to throw in my 2 cents. This girl is definitely legit, or at least she was back in March or so. Her pics are accurate, she has nice firm tiddies and good ass, tight tasty kitty. Can be tricky to get in touch with, but she is a good time. Don't recall her rates, I want to say 120 or so for a ss, but don't quote me on that. It feels like she runs a bit more expensive. She allows bare services and is a fun girl to just chill with too. I can solidly give her Dr. Cums Seal of Approval.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/caucasian_w/abby/407897605782










Reply With Quote





