Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 733 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Kaitlyn

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

    Did a visit. Not worth the money IMO. She looks anorexic and a dead fish. Popped quickly and got out of there.

  2. #10113
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/IvyFoxy

    I met Ivy when I was in San Francisco, California about a month ago. Easy set up and Location in the downtown SFO area.

    I met her twice while she was Wakkikki the past few weeks.

    Super tone and can take it well.

    Have fun.
    I saw her last weekend. She's good.

  3. #10112

    Super Sexy FergieFerg is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/FergieFerg

    I met her last December. Killer body great attitude everything played safe.

    I saw her this past Thursday and Friday night.

    She's doing doubles With her Girlfriend Nicole.

    Have fun when you can.

  4. #10111

    NicoleBaby Is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby

    I met her 2 years ago on Maui.

    Airline plate safe, Super friendly will get the job done.

    She's doing doubles with her girlfriend as well.

    When I met Last December here, on Honolulu.

  5. #10110

    It's the same girl

    Yes she is tiny, she has Red Hair now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapaboi  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Mr Smiley.

    Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.

  6. #10109
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapaboi  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Mr Smiley.

    Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.
    Interestingly, there is an AdultLook advertisement for a provider using the name "Olivia," with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman, that says Olivia is currently in Phoenix, Arizona. At the time of my post, that advertisement says: "Last Seen 19 hours ago".

    There is also an On Date advertisement for Honolulu regarding a provider using both the name Olivia and the name Katie, with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman. That advertisement says she is 5' 2" in height and 99 pounds in weight.

  7. #10108

    Kaitlyn or Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

    I sent her my PD screening, than she wanted to FaceTime when I parked.

    She is a tiny little spinner, everything played safe and she took it well.

    She's here for a little bit so give her a visit before leaves.

    Very good rates.

    Have Fun men. I will repeat with her.
    Aloha Mr Smiley.

    Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.

  8. #10107

    Hotels

    What hotels do these providers mostly stay at? I don't want bed bugs.

    https://www.kitv.com/news/japanese-v...407b8089b.html

  9. #10106

    A Russian hottie IvyFoxy

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/IvyFoxy

    I met Ivy when I was in San Francisco, California about a month ago. Easy set up and Location in the downtown SFO area.

    I met her twice while she was Wakkikki the past few weeks.

    Super tone and can take it well.

    Have fun.

  10. #10105
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Brooke Taylor.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6437053.htm?cat=2977

    Or May.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6113091.htm

    Who are both on Eros? Mahalo!
    Never seen an ad for May nor I don't think I saw any reviews.

    Someone on this message board has booked with Brooke. I heard she's really nice but I think it's everything played safe.

  11. #10104

    Feedback on Brooke Taylor or May?

    Any feedback on Brooke Taylor.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6437053.htm?cat=2977

    Or May.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6113091.htm

    Who are both on Eros? Mahalo!

  12. #10103

    A fun time with Kaitlyn (Red Hair now)

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

    I sent her my PD screening, than she wanted to FaceTime when I parked.

    She is a tiny little spinner, everything played safe and she took it well.

    She's here for a little bit so give her a visit before leaves.

    Very good rates.

    Have Fun men. I will repeat with her.

  13. #10102
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnyShoe  [View Original Post]
    What did she do or allow? BBBJ? Daty? DFK?
    It seems that Zoeydutch11's PrivateDelights advertisement for Hawaii has expired. She has a current PrivateDelights advertisement for Charlotte, North Carolina. It doesn't list her specific services, except to claim that she has "no gag reflex". There is nothing listed under "My 'No' List", but Mr. Smiley said "Everything played safe".

  14. #10101
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11

    I met her last year when she was in town. Everything played safe. She has nice curves and can take it well.

    She normally comes with a girlfriend if you can handle doubles.

    I think I was her 2 times.

    Have fun.
    What did she do or allow? BBBJ? Daty? DFK?

  15. #10100
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jully-gomes

    I know her screening process is kind of strict, but I went through it anyway and glad I did check out her photos and her videos. Her body is fine as hell. Have fun while she's here.

    She is a gym queen. Not a oz of fat on her Sexy rear.
    Damn! That body! Make her cum in DATY and she'll wrap those thighs around your skull and crush it like a watermelon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape