Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 733 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10117

    She updated. To show Hawaii. Olivia

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3315219

    I guess the other posting was where she was Prior to Hawaii.

    I know some girls have postings on many websites all over the place at times from past or future trips.

  2. #10116
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Interestingly, there is an AdultLook advertisement for a provider using the name "Olivia," with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman, that says Olivia is currently in Phoenix, Arizona. At the time of my post, that advertisement says: "Last Seen 19 hours ago".

    There is also an On Date advertisement for Honolulu regarding a provider using both the name Olivia and the name Katie, with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman. That advertisement says she is 5' 2" in height and 99 pounds in weight.
    You never cease to amaze me! Thank you for the info.

  3. #10115

    LizaDoll Is coming back. And has a great Menu

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/LizaDoll

    I met her here back in 2022, she looks like her photos and has a wide range menu for you to play with.

    She also brings other girlfriends on the island with her.

    Have fun Men.

  4. #10114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Kaitlyn

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

    Did a visit. Not worth the money IMO. She looks anorexic and a dead fish. Popped quickly and got out of there.

  5. #10113
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/IvyFoxy

    I met Ivy when I was in San Francisco, California about a month ago. Easy set up and Location in the downtown SFO area.

    I met her twice while she was Wakkikki the past few weeks.

    Super tone and can take it well.

    Have fun.
    I saw her last weekend. She's good.

  6. #10112

    Super Sexy FergieFerg is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/FergieFerg

    I met her last December. Killer body great attitude everything played safe.

    I saw her this past Thursday and Friday night.

    She's doing doubles With her Girlfriend Nicole.

    Have fun when you can.

  7. #10111

    NicoleBaby Is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby

    I met her 2 years ago on Maui.

    Airline plate safe, Super friendly will get the job done.

    She's doing doubles with her girlfriend as well.

    When I met Last December here, on Honolulu.

  8. #10110

    It's the same girl

    Yes she is tiny, she has Red Hair now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapaboi  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Mr Smiley.

    Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.

  9. #10109
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapaboi  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Mr Smiley.

    Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.
    Interestingly, there is an AdultLook advertisement for a provider using the name "Olivia," with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman, that says Olivia is currently in Phoenix, Arizona. At the time of my post, that advertisement says: "Last Seen 19 hours ago".

    There is also an On Date advertisement for Honolulu regarding a provider using both the name Olivia and the name Katie, with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman. That advertisement says she is 5' 2" in height and 99 pounds in weight.

  10. #10108

    Kaitlyn or Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

    I sent her my PD screening, than she wanted to FaceTime when I parked.

    She is a tiny little spinner, everything played safe and she took it well.

    She's here for a little bit so give her a visit before leaves.

    Very good rates.

    Have Fun men. I will repeat with her.
    Aloha Mr Smiley.

    Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.

  11. #10107

    Hotels

    What hotels do these providers mostly stay at? I don't want bed bugs.

    https://www.kitv.com/news/japanese-v...407b8089b.html

  12. #10106

    A Russian hottie IvyFoxy

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/IvyFoxy

    I met Ivy when I was in San Francisco, California about a month ago. Easy set up and Location in the downtown SFO area.

    I met her twice while she was Wakkikki the past few weeks.

    Super tone and can take it well.

    Have fun.

  13. #10105
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Brooke Taylor.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6437053.htm?cat=2977

    Or May.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6113091.htm

    Who are both on Eros? Mahalo!
    Never seen an ad for May nor I don't think I saw any reviews.

    Someone on this message board has booked with Brooke. I heard she's really nice but I think it's everything played safe.

  14. #10104

    Feedback on Brooke Taylor or May?

    Any feedback on Brooke Taylor.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6437053.htm?cat=2977

    Or May.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6113091.htm

    Who are both on Eros? Mahalo!

  15. #10103

    A fun time with Kaitlyn (Red Hair now)

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

    I sent her my PD screening, than she wanted to FaceTime when I parked.

    She is a tiny little spinner, everything played safe and she took it well.

    She's here for a little bit so give her a visit before leaves.

    Very good rates.

    Have Fun men. I will repeat with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape