Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    No name, adds up all the time

    Has anyone seen this one. She puts adds up a lot, always in the same neighborhood. Any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171646180

  2. #29863
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again. Somebody demanding a strike to try and make providers lower their prices. Seems like its about once a year somebody suggesting the ridiculous thing. As I have said before, those suggesting so ridiculously assume that those on this site have that power, that all those seeing the providers are members here, and the members here will go on "strike". I imagine that out of all those seeing those providers, only a fraction are members here and out of that fraction, a fraction of that will stop seeing a provider because of price. Just because someone here can't afford to pay a provider her price, others who can and will should go along to accommodate him so he can see that provider? I do agree that the majority of providers in this city are asking a lot. Not more than they should because obviously somebody is paying them, but too much my opinion for what I would pay because they are just plain unattractive. But they are getting their prices enough to where they are satisfied so who are we to demand they lower their fees. We have the option to pay or not. I choose mostly not because the talent in this city is rock bottom in my opinion. But I don't demand they lower their prices. I still wouldn't see them. I pay based on what I approve and have no interest in trying to accommodate other mongers so they can "afford" it.
    And, not to mention the obvious, but if you balk at the price, you can't afford it. True when buying cars, vacations, and even pussy. Now the quality issues sort themselves out if you care about quality and not price. A 4/10 is a no from me at any price. The talent around here is awful and I haven't even been tempted to see anyone local in probably 2 years. Guys complaining about the cost of pussy here is nuts. You can go get some from a single mom (or a married one) at a Bdubs on a Thursday night, and you might invest a total of $200 on food and drinks, and you'll still get a plate of chicken to eat before you go pound out a local 7 and you're home before midnight. Better than $300 to sit around in Red Roof parking lot for 30 minutes while trixie gets high and then gives you a toothy BJ before rolling over and offering up a stinky snatch that 8 other dudes have nutted in today.

  3. #29862

    Define affordable

    I'll start. For me, affordable is 170-200 per hour, anything goes. There are several in that range now. Kim / Little Mama 135, Kristi Middletown 180, Maybelline 180, Roxie 170, just to name a few. Feel free to add others that you know. Those are the ones we should reward with our business.

  4. #29861

    Latinas

    Been looking for some for a while. Not too into the really big ladies and honestly I kind of like it when they don't speak much English. Anyone have any exp? Seen a ton of ads on STG or LC but it's all generic info and seems like they're cut and paste. Thanks in advance.

  5. #29860

    Very pretty for the area. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Good review. I found the ad interesting but I'm glad you mentioned they were pre-baby pics. I too would be disappointed in major baby damage. She's a pretty girl though. Unusual for Dayton of all places.
    You're right. If you're not concerned with the baby damage I'd say go for it. The service was excellent and she is overall a very nice girl.

  6. #29859
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficeJim  [View Original Post]
    Does it still count as going on strike if I can't afford any of these ladies anyway?
    Its laughable anyway.

  7. #29858
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Strike is right! Now, let's see which one of the good (non drug user and well maintained) providers sees the light and lowers the admission price to something reasonable. I know I am asking alot guys but stay strong, this can work.
    Does it still count as going on strike if I can't afford any of these ladies anyway?

  8. #29857
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Found the ad online browsing around and then saw a review on here stating it was overall pretty good. Communication started on a Friday evening and she went silent after I asked if she offered MSOG and then asked for a recent photo. Monday morning came around and she apologized for the silence and stated she had her kid and she doesn't usually respond then. From then on it was smooth sailing.

    I was there about 10 minutes early to scope it out and make sure everything was good. Sent over a text 5 minutes before the time saying I just pulled up and she responded immediately with a room number. Location was a days in by wright pat, she doesn't live in it and books as she has clients. Room was clean, easy and easy out.

    Looks wise she is the same woman in the photos but they were taken pre childbirth. She still had a pretty face but has some damage on her belly and her boobs are a bit deflated from breast feeding which was disappointing as I was expecting a much better looking girl based of the photos and the review in here. Again, pretty face. Small in stature, which is always something I look for, just baby a bit of damage. So if you don't mind that you're good to go.

    Service was good. Sat and chatted a bit to break the ice before getting to business. The girl is super nice, pleasant to speak to but a bit of a dits. No signs of abuse or any usage at all but not someone you can have a deep congee with (not like we are there for that anyway). Started with a BBBJ and it was great. Enthusiastic, good technique and didn't stop until I told her I was ready. Jumped on top and put in some work, she got into it and broke a sweat before I got on top in mish and finished up. Overall the service was very good just wish I would've known she had that much baby damage so I wouldn't be expecting what I saw in the ads.

    Total was $$hr which was okay I suppose. Idk if I would go again as I like tighter bodies but I may think about it as I did like her face and service. Link is below.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotickiana
    Good review. I found the ad interesting but I'm glad you mentioned they were pre-baby pics. I too would be disappointed in major baby damage. She's a pretty girl though. Unusual for Dayton of all places.

  9. #29856
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Strike is right! Now, let's see which one of the good (non drug user and well maintained) providers sees the light and lowers the admission price to something reasonable. I know I am asking alot guys but stay strong, this can work.
    I guess I've been on strike for God probably 6 months now, but that's because I refuse to have dreams with fat chicks. I remember when I first started in the hobby, if there wasn't decent looking chicks, give it a few weeks. If donations were too much, just show you were interested and after exchanging texts if you didn't go for it, what was requested would go down. The scene sucks anymore, and not just around here.

  10. #29855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Strike is right! Now, let's see which one of the good (non drug user and well maintained) providers sees the light and lowers the admission price to something reasonable. I know I am asking alot guys but stay strong, this can work.
    Not all mongers read this board. I would venture to say that the vast majority don't even know this board exists. Whatever strike the board members do, won't have much of an effect.

    A better, more direct approach is to contact providers, and when they provide rates, tell them point black that their rates are too high. If they get enough of those calls, they'll start reevaluating and start thinking, "Getting $600 for two appointments at $300 each is better than getting $0 for the one $600 appointment I did not get. ".

  11. #29854

    You're Damn Skippy

    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    So are we all going to go on strike for like a month? Let supply and demand equal itself out??
    Strike is right! Now, let's see which one of the good (non drug user and well maintained) providers sees the light and lowers the admission price to something reasonable. I know I am asking alot guys but stay strong, this can work.

  12. #29853

    My take

    Let me start out by saying that I would not spend 400 - 500 for one hour unless I knew for a fact that the lady was dependable, provided all that I wanted, looked really good, and had a nice place. I do not even waste my time roaming around because I find I waste way too much money and time and generally get the same results. When I find a lady who provides great service I stick with her because I know zi will not get ripped off plus I like to reward good service. Also I like feeling comfortable with the lady. I have found a lady that I like a lot and she is great. Yes she is well below 500 but I pay more than I have paid any other lady.

    Yes a 500 lady is probably low volume but more money does not equal better service. Do as I do. When you find a good provider stick with her. Reward her not some other over priced lady that will rip you off.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Found the ad online browsing around and then saw a review on here stating it was overall pretty good. Communication started on a Friday evening and she went silent after I asked if she offered MSOG and then asked for a recent photo. Monday morning came around and she apologized for the silence and stated she had her kid and she doesn't usually respond then. From then on it was smooth sailing.

    I was there about 10 minutes early to scope it out and make sure everything was good. Sent over a text 5 minutes before the time saying I just pulled up and she responded immediately with a room number. Location was a days in by wright pat, she doesn't live in it and books as she has clients. Room was clean, easy and easy out.

    Looks wise she is the same woman in the photos but they were taken pre childbirth. She still had a pretty face but has some damage on her belly and her boobs are a bit deflated from breast feeding which was disappointing as I was expecting a much better looking girl based of the photos and the review in here. Again, pretty face. Small in stature, which is always something I look for, just baby a bit of damage. So if you don't mind that you're good to go.

    Service was good. Sat and chatted a bit to break the ice before getting to business. The girl is super nice, pleasant to speak to but a bit of a dits. No signs of abuse or any usage at all but not someone you can have a deep congee with (not like we are there for that anyway). Started with a BBBJ and it was great. Enthusiastic, good technique and didn't stop until I told her I was ready. Jumped on top and put in some work, she got into it and broke a sweat before I got on top in mish and finished up. Overall the service was very good just wish I would've known she had that much baby damage so I wouldn't be expecting what I saw in the ads.

    Total was $$hr which was okay I suppose. Idk if I would go again as I like tighter bodies but I may think about it as I did like her face and service. Link is below.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotickiana

  13. #29852
    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    So are we all going to go on strike for like a month? Let supply and demand equal itself out??
    Here we go again. Somebody demanding a strike to try and make providers lower their prices. Seems like its about once a year somebody suggesting the ridiculous thing. As I have said before, those suggesting so ridiculously assume that those on this site have that power, that all those seeing the providers are members here, and the members here will go on "strike". I imagine that out of all those seeing those providers, only a fraction are members here and out of that fraction, a fraction of that will stop seeing a provider because of price. Just because someone here can't afford to pay a provider her price, others who can and will should go along to accommodate him so he can see that provider? I do agree that the majority of providers in this city are asking a lot. Not more than they should because obviously somebody is paying them, but too much my opinion for what I would pay because they are just plain unattractive. But they are getting their prices enough to where they are satisfied so who are we to demand they lower their fees. We have the option to pay or not. I choose mostly not because the talent in this city is rock bottom in my opinion. But I don't demand they lower their prices. I still wouldn't see them. I pay based on what I approve and have no interest in trying to accommodate other mongers so they can "afford" it.

  14. #29851

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    We've talked about this many times now! Problem is to many newbies don't care and will. Pay it.

    Same thing needs to happen in the vehicle market...
    I exclaimed so in the octagon back last winter or longer about my own hiatus and you're correct, the other mongers will just swoop in like white knights to show how they're different to them.

  15. #29850

    Thats what I been trying to say

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    As Idlehands points out, it isn't just the premium girls nowadays. The same girls who were charging $200 just a few years ago are now charging $400 to $600.

    The only reason these prices persist is because guys pay them.

    And before someone yells: "Inflation!"

    $200 in 2020 equals $242 in 2024. So round up to $250. None of us would be complaining about $250.

    And then there's Dreama, a $300 girl by 2020 standards, who is now charging $800 per hour:

    https://tryst.link/escort/dreama260

    The line has to get drawn somewhere, guys. And the current price-gouging level is where it gets drawn, at least for me.
    EXACTLY HERMANO.

    No matter how UTR you think she is, or she's told you, she's not. I had a whole sliding scale of what they would be making at at 500 per hr and it's ludicrous and probably more for the Octagon.

    250-350 should be the absolute market pricing with 350 obviously at the high end. This doesn't include pornstars or women with documented celebrity. Too many desperate and selfish mongers have been throwing things out of whack for a while now. There's nowhere these girls can go and make that kind of money with any effort or degree per hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape