Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 59499
-
06-17-24 14:58 #55464Senior Member

Posts: 297Not always
Sometimes she's in a peppy mood. She kept me on the edge for a full half hour once and then rang by back doorbell as I arrived. We sat around and chatted for about 45 minutes afterward.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
I think I could actually hang with her. She's pretty cool. High mileage though.
But, damn, talk about good at the trade. That's a pro.
-
06-17-24 14:58 #55463Senior Member

Posts: 225Lie Face Down. Uncovered
JR pointed towards your feet. She'll tell you when it's time to flip.
Originally Posted by FungaGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 09:11 #55462Senior Member

Posts: 209It's too expensive, too rushed, and generally not worth it. Just get two L1 massages for the same price.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 08:43 #55461Senior Member

Posts: 119Duluth
I work in Duluth. Care to share the wealth? Been to some Asian apartments but getting tired of those recently LOL.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 08:43 #55460Senior Member

Posts: 735Ivy Lili
Can you describe Lili a bit please and the service you get for 1. 6 OTD? PM is great.
Originally Posted by FungaGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 06:24 #55459Senior Member

Posts: 297Every now and then
I've only had that twice from Chinese locations. And that's been a while.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
A couple of other places after a few visits but they're few and far between. I wouldn't have anywhere in particular to recommend unless you want to spend $$$ and drive up to Duluth.
-
06-17-24 02:06 #55458Senior Member

Posts: 132Save your money and time
Wait'll you get back home. Atlanta service is lousy and not worth it. Especially for an unconnected, random walk in.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 18:11 #55457Regular Member

Posts: 20Ivy report and Question
So, I visited Ivy next to the great Mexican joint on Cheshire a few weeks ago. Good massage, L1 finish from Lili. She did this nice thing when she was near my head where she put one knee on the table. It allowed for a bit more access, but also was hard for my arm to do the reach around. Very good time and was generally happy all around. Damage 1. 6 OTD.
But, I have a question that just popped up reading reviews, what do you typically do after getting undressed? Lay face down covered and leave the towel off (my standard) or do you do something else? Covered or uncovered? My feeling is not covering sets the expectation and being face down is not quite as bold as being face up or something else. I would appreciate hearing other's opinions.
-
06-16-24 02:15 #55456Senior Member

Posts: 934Visiting from the west coast. Am I correct in understanding your massage places don't usually offer BBBJ?
-
06-15-24 09:00 #55455Banned Member

Posts: 129The only advantage to AMPs these days is if you are in a hurry and don't have time to set something up, you can just walk right in.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 08:44 #55454Regular Member

Posts: 16Tips
I never discuss Tips, I tip for the service I want to receive. Sometimes I don't get that service on the first try but I tip for it anyhow. On subsequent visit she remembers and provides accordingly.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
If no improvement is achieved move on. It takes more than one visit to establish confidence and rapport, but never forget it is ALL business ALL the time.
-
06-14-24 21:36 #55453Banned Member

Posts: 307It has gone up
The massage prices have gone up from 60 to 70 and the tip is what you feel. For me my tip is the same as before and if they provide good service I tip more. But over all I pay the same price because I never talk about a tip ahead of time when they ask me. Do you tip or are you going to tip I just say yes if they say how much I say yes LOL. You are a business man finesse the situation.
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuyIsMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 19:22 #55452Senior Member

Posts: 67EK Healing.
Not seen the Google review, but I went there and I just don't get this place? . 8 house fee for 45 minutes. No real massage just mechanical action, which starts at 2. 0 and goes up from there. I can go to a local agency and for few more $ get one full hour, a beautiful lady, a private apartment, a big soft bed, a fun shower scene, all the playfulness I can handle, a BBBJ and CFS (or BFS). I just don't see the value at EK? Can someone help me understand. Thanks.
Originally Posted by XXX6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 17:04 #55451Senior Member

Posts: 106I was by there today and theres a Rolls parked in the fence. Little too nice not to be a Fshop owner. I always liked Gina but that Minnie mouse voice gave me chills. LOL Linda was too much ass for me 😂.
Originally Posted by TJones0685
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 11:55 #55450Regular Member

Posts: 14Happy Ending Inflation
So I have a question for my fellow connoisseurs but have y'all noticed an increase in fun time pricing. Use to be. 4 was for just a regular dog walk and. 6/7 was for letting the dog roam freely. Now I've noticed that. 6/7 is not the standard walk fee. I can't bring myself to pay that rate just for a regular finish let alone paying more to see skittles chests. As a business person myself I get inflation but when you charge more and your performance does not match the price it's very hard for me finish.










Reply With Quote





