Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55456

    AMPs vs agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    The only advantage to AMPs these days is if you are in a hurry and don't have time to set something up, you can just walk right in.
    You also don't have to send AMPs all your personal information.

  2. #55455

    What I do

    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited Ivy next to the great Mexican joint on Cheshire a few weeks ago. Good massage, L1 finish from Lili. She did this nice thing when she was near my head where she put one knee on the table. It allowed for a bit more access, but also was hard for my arm to do the reach around. Very good time and was generally happy all around. Damage 1. 6 OTD.

    But, I have a question that just popped up reading reviews, what do you typically do after getting undressed? Lay face down covered and leave the towel off (my standard) or do you do something else? Covered or uncovered? My feeling is not covering sets the expectation and being face down is not quite as bold as being face up or something else. I would appreciate hearing other's opinions.
    I used to do the standard lay face down naked with towel over butt. Then I evolved to lay down but put towel between legs and providers didn't mind but they will immediately cover you up. My new method is sit up right naked with my back towards the door and use the phone. There are two types of providers from that point. 1 she acts surprised or innocent and asks for me to lay down as she leaves the room for another minute. 2 she tells you to lay down, close door, and stares at you in which you show her you don't care and she won't care. 2nd providers are almost always more fun. I don't want to sa the legit providers.

    I also wonder what other guys do.

  3. #55454

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe Lili a bit please and the service you get for 1. 6 OTD? PM is great.
    Lily was petite, maybe about 5'2 or 3". She got fully undressed had long nice eraser nips. I think maybe more than L1 could have been had, but that's what I was interested in. PM if you'd like more details.

  4. #55453

    Not always

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    It's too expensive, too rushed, and generally not worth it. Just get two L1 massages for the same price.
    Sometimes she's in a peppy mood. She kept me on the edge for a full half hour once and then rang by back doorbell as I arrived. We sat around and chatted for about 45 minutes afterward.

    I think I could actually hang with her. She's pretty cool. High mileage though.

    But, damn, talk about good at the trade. That's a pro.

  5. #55452

    Lie Face Down. Uncovered

    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited Ivy next to the great Mexican joint on Cheshire a few weeks ago. Good massage, L1 finish from Lili. She did this nice thing when she was near my head where she put one knee on the table. It allowed for a bit more access, but also was hard for my arm to do the reach around. Very good time and was generally happy all around. Damage 1. 6 OTD.

    But, I have a question that just popped up reading reviews, what do you typically do after getting undressed? Lay face down covered and leave the towel off (my standard) or do you do something else? Covered or uncovered? My feeling is not covering sets the expectation and being face down is not quite as bold as being face up or something else. I would appreciate hearing other's opinions.
    JR pointed towards your feet. She'll tell you when it's time to flip.

  6. #55451
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I've only had that twice from Chinese locations. And that's been a while.

    A couple of other places after a few visits but they're few and far between. I wouldn't have anywhere in particular to recommend unless you want to spend $$$ and drive up to Duluth.
    It's too expensive, too rushed, and generally not worth it. Just get two L1 massages for the same price.

  7. #55450

    Duluth

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I've only had that twice from Chinese locations. And that's been a while.

    A couple of other places after a few visits but they're few and far between. I wouldn't have anywhere in particular to recommend unless you want to spend $$$ and drive up to Duluth.
    I work in Duluth. Care to share the wealth? Been to some Asian apartments but getting tired of those recently LOL.

  8. #55449

    Ivy Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited Ivy next to the great Mexican joint on Cheshire a few weeks ago. Good massage, L1 finish from Lili. She did this nice thing when she was near my head where she put one knee on the table. It allowed for a bit more access, but also was hard for my arm to do the reach around. Very good time and was generally happy all around. Damage 1. 6 OTD.
    Can you describe Lili a bit please and the service you get for 1. 6 OTD? PM is great.

  9. #55448

    Every now and then

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from the west coast. Am I correct in understanding your massage places don't usually offer BBBJ?
    I've only had that twice from Chinese locations. And that's been a while.

    A couple of other places after a few visits but they're few and far between. I wouldn't have anywhere in particular to recommend unless you want to spend $$$ and drive up to Duluth.

  10. #55447

    Save your money and time

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from the west coast. Am I correct in understanding your massage places don't usually offer BBBJ?
    Wait'll you get back home. Atlanta service is lousy and not worth it. Especially for an unconnected, random walk in.

  11. #55446

    Ivy report and Question

    So, I visited Ivy next to the great Mexican joint on Cheshire a few weeks ago. Good massage, L1 finish from Lili. She did this nice thing when she was near my head where she put one knee on the table. It allowed for a bit more access, but also was hard for my arm to do the reach around. Very good time and was generally happy all around. Damage 1. 6 OTD.

    But, I have a question that just popped up reading reviews, what do you typically do after getting undressed? Lay face down covered and leave the towel off (my standard) or do you do something else? Covered or uncovered? My feeling is not covering sets the expectation and being face down is not quite as bold as being face up or something else. I would appreciate hearing other's opinions.

  12. #55445
    Visiting from the west coast. Am I correct in understanding your massage places don't usually offer BBBJ?

  13. #55444
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel16  [View Original Post]
    Not seen the Google review, but I went there and I just don't get this place? . 8 house fee for 45 minutes. No real massage just mechanical action, which starts at 2. 0 and goes up from there. I can go to a local agency and for few more $ get one full hour, a beautiful lady, a private apartment, a big soft bed, a fun shower scene, all the playfulness I can handle, a BBBJ and CFS (or BFS). I just don't see the value at EK? Can someone help me understand. Thanks.
    The only advantage to AMPs these days is if you are in a hurry and don't have time to set something up, you can just walk right in.

  14. #55443

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    The massage prices have gone up from 60 to 70 and the tip is what you feel. For me my tip is the same as before and if they provide good service I tip more. But over all I pay the same price because I never talk about a tip ahead of time when they ask me. Do you tip or are you going to tip I just say yes if they say how much I say yes LOL. You are a business man finesse the situation.
    I never discuss Tips, I tip for the service I want to receive. Sometimes I don't get that service on the first try but I tip for it anyhow. On subsequent visit she remembers and provides accordingly.

    If no improvement is achieved move on. It takes more than one visit to establish confidence and rapport, but never forget it is ALL business ALL the time.

  15. #55442

    It has gone up

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuyIsMe  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question for my fellow connoisseurs but have y'all noticed an increase in fun time pricing. Use to be. 4 was for just a regular dog walk and. 6/7 was for letting the dog roam freely. Now I've noticed that. 6/7 is not the standard walk fee. I can't bring myself to pay that rate just for a regular finish let alone paying more to see skittles chests. As a business person myself I get inflation but when you charge more and your performance does not match the price it's very hard for me finish.
    The massage prices have gone up from 60 to 70 and the tip is what you feel. For me my tip is the same as before and if they provide good service I tip more. But over all I pay the same price because I never talk about a tip ahead of time when they ask me. Do you tip or are you going to tip I just say yes if they say how much I say yes LOL. You are a business man finesse the situation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape