Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 733 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10123
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    It seems that Zoeydutch11's PrivateDelights advertisement for Hawaii has expired. She has a current PrivateDelights advertisement for Charlotte, North Carolina. It doesn't list her specific services, except to claim that she has "no gag reflex". There is nothing listed under "My 'No' List", but Mr. Smiley said "Everything played safe".
    "Everything played safe" sounds like covered BJ to me. I'll pass if that's the case.

  2. #10122
    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo for the intel. Saved me and other brothas some $$. TBT, I was tempted to try her bc of her rates, but the image below gave me pause. Maybe it's her choice of bra, but the gap between the bra and her boob made it look like she was flat-chested.
    I like them crack ***** skinny but even that is to much skin and bones for me.

  3. #10121

    Meilani Baby (FKA Leia)

    Looks like Meilani Baby is back for a few days. Interesting she's added newer length of time options.

    Local girl with a great ass. One of my ATF.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

    Good luck gentlemen. Happy Juneteenth.

  4. #10120
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    She updated. To show Hawaii. Olivia
    Olivia might also want to update the unit of currency used for pricing in her AdultLook advertisement, which at the time of this post is exclusively "Euros". That makes her prices appear somewhat higher than they actually are in American dollars (for example, a 320-Euro outcall would equal approximately 343 American dollars, rather than the 320 American dollars she actually charges).

  5. #10119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Flat chested

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo for the intel. Saved me and other brothas some $$. TBT, I was tempted to try her bc of her rates, but the image below gave me pause. Maybe it's her choice of bra, but the gap between the bra and her boob made it look like she was flat-chested.
    Yes, she is very flat chested. Her hip bone sticks out and she has no ass. Her teeth are blackish too. I think she is low priced for those reasons, but still not worth it. IMHO.

  6. #10118

    Classykaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Emepe  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

    Did a visit. Not worth the money IMO. She looks anorexic and a dead fish. Popped quickly and got out of there.
    Mahalo for the intel. Saved me and other brothas some $$. TBT, I was tempted to try her bc of her rates, but the image below gave me pause. Maybe it's her choice of bra, but the gap between the bra and her boob made it look like she was flat-chested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Classykaitlyn.jpg‎  

  7. #10117

    She updated. To show Hawaii. Olivia

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3315219

    I guess the other posting was where she was Prior to Hawaii.

    I know some girls have postings on many websites all over the place at times from past or future trips.

  8. #10116
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Interestingly, there is an AdultLook advertisement for a provider using the name "Olivia," with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman, that says Olivia is currently in Phoenix, Arizona. At the time of my post, that advertisement says: "Last Seen 19 hours ago".

    There is also an On Date advertisement for Honolulu regarding a provider using both the name Olivia and the name Katie, with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman. That advertisement says she is 5' 2" in height and 99 pounds in weight.
    You never cease to amaze me! Thank you for the info.

  9. #10115

    LizaDoll Is coming back. And has a great Menu

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/LizaDoll

    I met her here back in 2022, she looks like her photos and has a wide range menu for you to play with.

    She also brings other girlfriends on the island with her.

    Have fun Men.

  10. #10114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Kaitlyn

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn

    Did a visit. Not worth the money IMO. She looks anorexic and a dead fish. Popped quickly and got out of there.

  11. #10113
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/IvyFoxy

    I met Ivy when I was in San Francisco, California about a month ago. Easy set up and Location in the downtown SFO area.

    I met her twice while she was Wakkikki the past few weeks.

    Super tone and can take it well.

    Have fun.
    I saw her last weekend. She's good.

  12. #10112

    Super Sexy FergieFerg is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/FergieFerg

    I met her last December. Killer body great attitude everything played safe.

    I saw her this past Thursday and Friday night.

    She's doing doubles With her Girlfriend Nicole.

    Have fun when you can.

  13. #10111

    NicoleBaby Is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby

    I met her 2 years ago on Maui.

    Airline plate safe, Super friendly will get the job done.

    She's doing doubles with her girlfriend as well.

    When I met Last December here, on Honolulu.

  14. #10110

    It's the same girl

    Yes she is tiny, she has Red Hair now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapaboi  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Mr Smiley.

    Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.

  15. #10109
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapaboi  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Mr Smiley.

    Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.
    Interestingly, there is an AdultLook advertisement for a provider using the name "Olivia," with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman, that says Olivia is currently in Phoenix, Arizona. At the time of my post, that advertisement says: "Last Seen 19 hours ago".

    There is also an On Date advertisement for Honolulu regarding a provider using both the name Olivia and the name Katie, with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman. That advertisement says she is 5' 2" in height and 99 pounds in weight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape