Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 10984
-
06-17-24 15:19 #10114Senior Member

Posts: 108Kaitlyn
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn
Did a visit. Not worth the money IMO. She looks anorexic and a dead fish. Popped quickly and got out of there.
-
06-16-24 22:23 #10113Senior Member

Posts: 254I saw her last weekend. She's good.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 19:01 #10112Senior Member

Posts: 1021Super Sexy FergieFerg is Legit
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/FergieFerg
I met her last December. Killer body great attitude everything played safe.
I saw her this past Thursday and Friday night.
She's doing doubles With her Girlfriend Nicole.
Have fun when you can.
-
06-16-24 18:59 #10111Senior Member

Posts: 1021NicoleBaby Is Legit
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby
I met her 2 years ago on Maui.
Airline plate safe, Super friendly will get the job done.
She's doing doubles with her girlfriend as well.
When I met Last December here, on Honolulu.
-
06-16-24 18:57 #10110Senior Member

Posts: 1021It's the same girl
Yes she is tiny, she has Red Hair now.
Originally Posted by Hapaboi
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 17:43 #10109Senior Member

Posts: 5120Interestingly, there is an AdultLook advertisement for a provider using the name "Olivia," with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman, that says Olivia is currently in Phoenix, Arizona. At the time of my post, that advertisement says: "Last Seen 19 hours ago".
Originally Posted by Hapaboi
[View Original Post]
There is also an On Date advertisement for Honolulu regarding a provider using both the name Olivia and the name Katie, with the same phone number as Classykaitlyn and photos of the same woman. That advertisement says she is 5' 2" in height and 99 pounds in weight.
-
06-16-24 16:35 #10108Senior Member

Posts: 33Kaitlyn or Olivia
Aloha Mr Smiley.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
Do you know if she goes by different names? Her ad says Olivia so I was just wondering if it was the same girl. She looks super thin, never been with a girl with that kind of. Body so I wanted to check her out. Appreciate all your posts.
-
06-16-24 15:41 #10107Regular Member

Posts: 339Hotels
What hotels do these providers mostly stay at? I don't want bed bugs.
https://www.kitv.com/news/japanese-v...407b8089b.html
-
06-16-24 13:07 #10106Senior Member

Posts: 1021A Russian hottie IvyFoxy
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/IvyFoxy
I met Ivy when I was in San Francisco, California about a month ago. Easy set up and Location in the downtown SFO area.
I met her twice while she was Wakkikki the past few weeks.
Super tone and can take it well.
Have fun.
-
06-16-24 02:29 #10105Senior Member

Posts: 254Never seen an ad for May nor I don't think I saw any reviews.
Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii
[View Original Post]
Someone on this message board has booked with Brooke. I heard she's really nice but I think it's everything played safe.
-
06-15-24 23:43 #10104Senior Member

Posts: 119Feedback on Brooke Taylor or May?
Any feedback on Brooke Taylor.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6437053.htm?cat=2977
Or May.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/6113091.htm
Who are both on Eros? Mahalo!
-
06-15-24 23:30 #10103Senior Member

Posts: 1021A fun time with Kaitlyn (Red Hair now)
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Classykaitlyn
I sent her my PD screening, than she wanted to FaceTime when I parked.
She is a tiny little spinner, everything played safe and she took it well.
She's here for a little bit so give her a visit before leaves.
Very good rates.
Have Fun men. I will repeat with her.
-
06-15-24 14:20 #10102Senior Member

Posts: 5120It seems that Zoeydutch11's PrivateDelights advertisement for Hawaii has expired. She has a current PrivateDelights advertisement for Charlotte, North Carolina. It doesn't list her specific services, except to claim that she has "no gag reflex". There is nothing listed under "My 'No' List", but Mr. Smiley said "Everything played safe".
Originally Posted by RonnyShoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 10:10 #10101Senior Member

Posts: 304What did she do or allow? BBBJ? Daty? DFK?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 05:28 #10100Senior Member

Posts: 4780Damn! That body! Make her cum in DATY and she'll wrap those thighs around your skull and crush it like a watermelon.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





