Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 870 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Bad enough that you paid $200 for a nude massage, but you were going to get smacked with another 200 for FS? $400 for sex is waaaaaaaaaaay too much; especially with all the options in LA and the surrounding valleys.
    I agree, that's way too much for FS, but my main point is that you get a great service for the standard pricing & I really hit it off with one of the girls, so we exchanged numbers and I am admittedly biased. Maybe I've been unlucky, but I haven't found anything close to nuru style for a decent price and / or that was actually worth the price. I haven't made it to Marina Del Rey but the few places in SGV or near downtown were overpriced and a joke as far as service.

    Bottom line, I found a new massage place in the middle of DTLA with daily updates & a lot of talent to choose from. I was just hoping to pass the info along.

  2. #9495
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Asked for her and Dr Kim said there is no Eva. Seems like a legit joint.
    Go to sun beauty at unit 101 the one next to them is a legit place. And old ladies working.

  3. #9494

    I called. There is no Eva. It is an acupuncture place.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/healthy-lan...cture-van-nuys

    Went in and got Eva, I think she looks like this from the internet. Anyways the massage was not bad, got my knots out. The flip was not bad either. BBBJ was good, no teeth. Went down south and nice trimmed Bush, smelled good and receptive to some DATY. Titties were Huge, natural, no implants. Covered up and she rode while I supported her with my bra-hands. She was trooper. I couldn't come with the condom on, and she finished me with some BBBJCIM while I fingered her.

    $$. 80 OTD.
    Asked for her and Dr Kim said there is no Eva. Seems like a legit joint.

  4. #9493

    You need to do some thinking with the big head

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC27  [View Original Post]
    There's a new place by 6th & Spring on Harlem St. That is my new ATF parlors. They advertise on bedpage & update IG daily with who is working that day.

    I had Kiana my first visit & she was even better than the pic, (pic isn't actually her but close). Cost was $2.0 for 45 minutes & she got completely naked for the massage & at one point started grinding my hand until I started fingering her while she did a decent body rub. Then she offered FS for another 2.0 but I wasn't expecting it & didn't have it. But she didn't mind & still gave an insane B2B & HJ that was great. No rush and really into it.

    Had Kat second visit, same experience without the fingering part. Third visit was Phoenix & it was the best service I've ever had, ever. She will be my new ATF & I hope to make it a more regular thing.

    TBH, the place kind of smells mildewy, but feels pretty clean otherwise. I hope this place is around for a while!
    Bad enough that you paid $200 for a nude massage, but you were going to get smacked with another 200 for FS? $400 for sex is waaaaaaaaaaay too much; especially with all the options in LA and the surrounding valleys.

  5. #9492
    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/healthy-lan...cture-van-nuys

    Went in and got Eva, I think she looks like this from the internet. Anyways the massage was not bad, got my knots out. The flip was not bad either. BBBJ was good, no teeth. Went down south and nice trimmed Bush, smelled good and receptive to some DATY. Titties were Huge, natural, no implants. Covered up and she rode while I supported her with my bra-hands. She was trooper. I couldn't come with the condom on, and she finished me with some BBBJCIM while I fingered her.

    $$. 80 OTD.
    I will second this review just went in today (Father's Day) at 10:30 am parking lot is empty and they are slow, made sure I'll see Eva so I text them saying I'm going there for Eva. Her tits is the best feature and she has an exotic look as she is darker complexion but her tits are amazing and her riding me in CG while we dfk is amazing. Didn't really want to DFK but she made a face that even you mongers will be powerless. BBBJ is great too and she did a few DT and gag a little and was about to cum so asked for cover and away we go. She is here 5 more days so enjoy.

  6. #9491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Non Latex

    Trojan Raw Pure Feel Non Latex is the non latex version, the regular Raw is still latex.

    I personally use the Trojan Supra, as they're non latex although now they're called Trojan Supra Bareskin Non-Latex Condoms. I've used them for years and they're great. I've tried Skyn because they're non latex but didn't like them as much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollory  [View Original Post]
    I haven't found a spot that sells them locally. But arent Trojan "bareskin Raw" or "Raw" non latex the same thing? I find the later a bit better with the heat transfer.

  7. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Any Latina massage spot? Or place to get FS??

    Been having a lot of Asians. So I'm looking to change up things.

    I'm down to drive. Just not too far. I've been going to Hollywood for peach massage. Only been with Dana. She's awesome. Get to know her better, and she'll treat you real well.
    There's a new place by 6th & Spring on Harlem St. That is my new ATF parlors. They advertise on bedpage & update IG daily with who is working that day.

    I had Kiana my first visit & she was even better than the pic, (pic isn't actually her but close). Cost was $2.0 for 45 minutes & she got completely naked for the massage & at one point started grinding my hand until I started fingering her while she did a decent body rub. Then she offered FS for another 2.0 but I wasn't expecting it & didn't have it. But she didn't mind & still gave an insane B2B & HJ that was great. No rush and really into it.

    Had Kat second visit, same experience without the fingering part. Third visit was Phoenix & it was the best service I've ever had, ever. She will be my new ATF & I hope to make it a more regular thing.

    TBH, the place kind of smells mildewy, but feels pretty clean otherwise. I hope this place is around for a while!

  8. #9489
    Quote Originally Posted by SugoiBoi  [View Original Post]
    It is more about the fit for me. I'm on the smaller than average, and thinner / narrower side. So the Okamotos have really provided a really good fit for me. I've never ventured outside of them to try the Trojan raws, so I'm not sure if they fit my sizing.
    Years ago, I ran across a Japanese brand Beyond Seven. It was perfect for me. Unfortunately, I don't recall where I found them.

  9. #9488

    Sizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollory  [View Original Post]
    I haven't found a spot that sells them locally. But arent Trojan "bareskin Raw" or "Raw" non latex the same thing? I find the later a bit better with the heat transfer.
    It is more about the fit for me. I'm on the smaller than average, and thinner / narrower side. So the Okamotos have really provided a really good fit for me. I've never ventured outside of them to try the Trojan raws, so I'm not sure if they fit my sizing.

  10. #9487

    Okamoto

    Quote Originally Posted by SugoiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town and wondering if yall know of any shops that sell Okamoto 0. 01's? I found their Wink line in my area, but I'm used to the 0. 01 from when I was in JPN. They sell them in NYC, so I figured the other big city would have them. Anyone seent them around town?
    I haven't found a spot that sells them locally. But arent Trojan "bareskin Raw" or "Raw" non latex the same thing? I find the later a bit better with the heat transfer.

  11. #9486

    Okamoto 0. 01

    Going to be in town and wondering if yall know of any shops that sell Okamoto 0. 01's? I found their Wink line in my area, but I'm used to the 0. 01 from when I was in JPN. They sell them in NYC, so I figured the other big city would have them. Anyone seent them around town?

  12. #9485

    I Was Trying To Turn The Girls Out Like Nene At Simple

    The reason I'm spilling the tea on Ariya is because I don't think it's ultimately going to work out for me. I was doing the same thing at Ariya that I did at Simple: trying to get BBFS! But, I've put in enough time now to believe that the Ariya girls aren't going to go for it. So, they are going to be my Plan C when I'm pressed for time. For some reason they are really big on "appointments". I never believed in appointments because I figured if some dude showed up five minutes before me they would just give him my spot. It was only when MMS / RA was doing me, and fielding calls on speaker, that I realized it was important to get in Carrie's contacts so she would give me the lowdown on who's available, because dudes were calling for specific girls, and if she didn't recognize the caller she would just give them some boilerplate bullshit.

    Evey girl I've seen in here is an AMP "7". But, if you don't get on the board you could end up seeing the same girl alot. It's happened to me. But, they do bring in a constant flow of new girls through here. Sometimes only for a few days. And, yes, there are the "old standbys". But, if worked correctly, there is variety to be had!

    So, if you are interested in.

  13. #9484
    This account is part of a shill network.


    Posts: 134

    Van Nuys Sherman Way

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/healthy-lan...cture-van-nuys

    Went in and got Eva, I think she looks like this from the internet. Anyways the massage was not bad, got my knots out. The flip was not bad either. BBBJ was good, no teeth. Went down south and nice trimmed Bush, smelled good and receptive to some DATY. Titties were Huge, natural, no implants. Covered up and she rode while I supported her with my bra-hands. She was trooper. I couldn't come with the condom on, and she finished me with some BBBJCIM while I fingered her.

    $$. 80 OTD.

  14. #9483

    False thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels322  [View Original Post]
    I went to this place Ariya / Candy on Western in Gardena and I'm wondering if these good reviews are legit.

    I asked for "Lina" based on the good reviews and they looked at me like I was nuts. I asked for a lineup and saw all 3 girls and all were ugly and Chinese. No hot Thai girls as described in the reviews.

    Can anyone vouch for this place?
    Been here 3 x.

    With all the lore going on with it's first few reviews on the other site I thought it was TGTBT.

    Went drew a Chinese girl nice but nothing how the reviews made it sound to be. Went later asked for another name I saw that was getting alot of talk and the same girl I had the first time came in the room LOL I told her I thought your name was XYZ LOL.

    So yeah they have a different name everyday, they just want you in the door and out. Like any other Chinese joint.

  15. #9482

    Hold My Beer

    I can vouch for it, but you half to temper your expectations. My guess is that Ariya Thai is probably the hottest thing going right now, just judging from the traffic going through there. I started picking up some good reviews on here and renewed my sub to rubber mother just to get a feel for the lay of the land. My guess is that there is a conscious review moratorium in place in an effort to not totally blow up the spot! I thought places like Ariya were a historical artifact after the Lomita MP closures. But, apparently there is always some entity willing to make a run for the gold.

    As far as what you saw. Yes, I saw a pretty hot lady at the old Zen location, but everything was covered. Total cost was probably 170 for a half hour. Ariya, depending on your generosity is around 50 + 120, or 140 for a half hour, and that includes a BBBJ! Are any of the girls WLA BB Special quality. No! Are they serviceable at their price point? Most definitely! All the girls I saw over there were super-game, an of good humor. Any of you so old that you actually enjoy the massage? This could work for you! Not trying to kill half a day driving out to WLA? This could be your jam!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels322  [View Original Post]
    I went to this place Ariya / Candy on Western in Gardena and I'm wondering if these good reviews are legit.

    I asked for "Lina" based on the good reviews and they looked at me like I was nuts. I asked for a lineup and saw all 3 girls and all were ugly and Chinese. No hot Thai girls as described in the reviews.

    Can anyone vouch for this place?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape