Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 871 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9499
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC27  [View Original Post]
    I agree, that's way too much for FS, but my main point is that you get a great service for the standard pricing & I really hit it off with one of the girls, so we exchanged numbers and I am admittedly biased. Maybe I've been unlucky, but I haven't found anything close to nuru style for a decent price and / or that was actually worth the price. I haven't made it to Marina Del Rey but the few places in SGV or near downtown were overpriced and a joke as far as service.

    Bottom line, I found a new massage place in the middle of DTLA with daily updates & a lot of talent to choose from. I was just hoping to pass the info along.
    Thanks great intel. If you can afford it and enjoy it, do it. Let others ***** about the prices. I can afford those prices and a lot more, so I will be going. Appreciate the info.

  2. #9498
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC27  [View Original Post]
    I agree, that's way too much for FS, but my main point is that you get a great service for the standard pricing & I really hit it off with one of the girls, so we exchanged numbers and I am admittedly biased. Maybe I've been unlucky, but I haven't found anything close to nuru style for a decent price and / or that was actually worth the price. I haven't made it to Marina Del Rey but the few places in SGV or near downtown were overpriced and a joke as far as service.

    Bottom line, I found a new massage place in the middle of DTLA with daily updates & a lot of talent to choose from. I was just hoping to pass the info along.
    Thanks for passing along. Sometimes it feels like DTLA is a desert for FBSM providers.

  3. #9497

    Honeypot?

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Priscilla&Peach for Castle guidance.

    On Tuesday the ladies were going in and out of the store in their dressing gowns to unload supplies from a car. I can't see this residential street putting up with mongermen short stay parking, and wondering up the sidewalk like it was a dogging spot.

    The Japanese girl is half Chinese. Average looks, below average body, but makes an effort. I was satisfied thanks to the theatrics, but would not repeat.

    Separately, the 7-11 gas station has its bathroom closed with a poster saying it is "due to Covid". I have a lot to say on this, but I guess my post would get flagged.

    I have another layover in a month and will seek a lactater.
    They're posting blatently transparent ads all over Google. What are the odds this is a straight up LE honeypot?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 4.46.01 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 4.45.53 PM.png‎  

  4. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Bad enough that you paid $200 for a nude massage, but you were going to get smacked with another 200 for FS? $400 for sex is waaaaaaaaaaay too much; especially with all the options in LA and the surrounding valleys.
    I agree, that's way too much for FS, but my main point is that you get a great service for the standard pricing & I really hit it off with one of the girls, so we exchanged numbers and I am admittedly biased. Maybe I've been unlucky, but I haven't found anything close to nuru style for a decent price and / or that was actually worth the price. I haven't made it to Marina Del Rey but the few places in SGV or near downtown were overpriced and a joke as far as service.

    Bottom line, I found a new massage place in the middle of DTLA with daily updates & a lot of talent to choose from. I was just hoping to pass the info along.

  5. #9495
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    Asked for her and Dr Kim said there is no Eva. Seems like a legit joint.
    Go to sun beauty at unit 101 the one next to them is a legit place. And old ladies working.

  6. #9494

    I called. There is no Eva. It is an acupuncture place.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/healthy-lan...cture-van-nuys

    Went in and got Eva, I think she looks like this from the internet. Anyways the massage was not bad, got my knots out. The flip was not bad either. BBBJ was good, no teeth. Went down south and nice trimmed Bush, smelled good and receptive to some DATY. Titties were Huge, natural, no implants. Covered up and she rode while I supported her with my bra-hands. She was trooper. I couldn't come with the condom on, and she finished me with some BBBJCIM while I fingered her.

    $$. 80 OTD.
    Asked for her and Dr Kim said there is no Eva. Seems like a legit joint.

  7. #9493

    You need to do some thinking with the big head

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC27  [View Original Post]
    There's a new place by 6th & Spring on Harlem St. That is my new ATF parlors. They advertise on bedpage & update IG daily with who is working that day.

    I had Kiana my first visit & she was even better than the pic, (pic isn't actually her but close). Cost was $2.0 for 45 minutes & she got completely naked for the massage & at one point started grinding my hand until I started fingering her while she did a decent body rub. Then she offered FS for another 2.0 but I wasn't expecting it & didn't have it. But she didn't mind & still gave an insane B2B & HJ that was great. No rush and really into it.

    Had Kat second visit, same experience without the fingering part. Third visit was Phoenix & it was the best service I've ever had, ever. She will be my new ATF & I hope to make it a more regular thing.

    TBH, the place kind of smells mildewy, but feels pretty clean otherwise. I hope this place is around for a while!
    Bad enough that you paid $200 for a nude massage, but you were going to get smacked with another 200 for FS? $400 for sex is waaaaaaaaaaay too much; especially with all the options in LA and the surrounding valleys.

  8. #9492
    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/healthy-lan...cture-van-nuys

    Went in and got Eva, I think she looks like this from the internet. Anyways the massage was not bad, got my knots out. The flip was not bad either. BBBJ was good, no teeth. Went down south and nice trimmed Bush, smelled good and receptive to some DATY. Titties were Huge, natural, no implants. Covered up and she rode while I supported her with my bra-hands. She was trooper. I couldn't come with the condom on, and she finished me with some BBBJCIM while I fingered her.

    $$. 80 OTD.
    I will second this review just went in today (Father's Day) at 10:30 am parking lot is empty and they are slow, made sure I'll see Eva so I text them saying I'm going there for Eva. Her tits is the best feature and she has an exotic look as she is darker complexion but her tits are amazing and her riding me in CG while we dfk is amazing. Didn't really want to DFK but she made a face that even you mongers will be powerless. BBBJ is great too and she did a few DT and gag a little and was about to cum so asked for cover and away we go. She is here 5 more days so enjoy.

  9. #9491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Non Latex

    Trojan Raw Pure Feel Non Latex is the non latex version, the regular Raw is still latex.

    I personally use the Trojan Supra, as they're non latex although now they're called Trojan Supra Bareskin Non-Latex Condoms. I've used them for years and they're great. I've tried Skyn because they're non latex but didn't like them as much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollory  [View Original Post]
    I haven't found a spot that sells them locally. But arent Trojan "bareskin Raw" or "Raw" non latex the same thing? I find the later a bit better with the heat transfer.

  10. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    Any Latina massage spot? Or place to get FS??

    Been having a lot of Asians. So I'm looking to change up things.

    I'm down to drive. Just not too far. I've been going to Hollywood for peach massage. Only been with Dana. She's awesome. Get to know her better, and she'll treat you real well.
    There's a new place by 6th & Spring on Harlem St. That is my new ATF parlors. They advertise on bedpage & update IG daily with who is working that day.

    I had Kiana my first visit & she was even better than the pic, (pic isn't actually her but close). Cost was $2.0 for 45 minutes & she got completely naked for the massage & at one point started grinding my hand until I started fingering her while she did a decent body rub. Then she offered FS for another 2.0 but I wasn't expecting it & didn't have it. But she didn't mind & still gave an insane B2B & HJ that was great. No rush and really into it.

    Had Kat second visit, same experience without the fingering part. Third visit was Phoenix & it was the best service I've ever had, ever. She will be my new ATF & I hope to make it a more regular thing.

    TBH, the place kind of smells mildewy, but feels pretty clean otherwise. I hope this place is around for a while!

  11. #9489
    Quote Originally Posted by SugoiBoi  [View Original Post]
    It is more about the fit for me. I'm on the smaller than average, and thinner / narrower side. So the Okamotos have really provided a really good fit for me. I've never ventured outside of them to try the Trojan raws, so I'm not sure if they fit my sizing.
    Years ago, I ran across a Japanese brand Beyond Seven. It was perfect for me. Unfortunately, I don't recall where I found them.

  12. #9488

    Sizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollory  [View Original Post]
    I haven't found a spot that sells them locally. But arent Trojan "bareskin Raw" or "Raw" non latex the same thing? I find the later a bit better with the heat transfer.
    It is more about the fit for me. I'm on the smaller than average, and thinner / narrower side. So the Okamotos have really provided a really good fit for me. I've never ventured outside of them to try the Trojan raws, so I'm not sure if they fit my sizing.

  13. #9487

    Okamoto

    Quote Originally Posted by SugoiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town and wondering if yall know of any shops that sell Okamoto 0. 01's? I found their Wink line in my area, but I'm used to the 0. 01 from when I was in JPN. They sell them in NYC, so I figured the other big city would have them. Anyone seent them around town?
    I haven't found a spot that sells them locally. But arent Trojan "bareskin Raw" or "Raw" non latex the same thing? I find the later a bit better with the heat transfer.

  14. #9486

    Okamoto 0. 01

    Going to be in town and wondering if yall know of any shops that sell Okamoto 0. 01's? I found their Wink line in my area, but I'm used to the 0. 01 from when I was in JPN. They sell them in NYC, so I figured the other big city would have them. Anyone seent them around town?

  15. #9485

    I Was Trying To Turn The Girls Out Like Nene At Simple

    The reason I'm spilling the tea on Ariya is because I don't think it's ultimately going to work out for me. I was doing the same thing at Ariya that I did at Simple: trying to get BBFS! But, I've put in enough time now to believe that the Ariya girls aren't going to go for it. So, they are going to be my Plan C when I'm pressed for time. For some reason they are really big on "appointments". I never believed in appointments because I figured if some dude showed up five minutes before me they would just give him my spot. It was only when MMS / RA was doing me, and fielding calls on speaker, that I realized it was important to get in Carrie's contacts so she would give me the lowdown on who's available, because dudes were calling for specific girls, and if she didn't recognize the caller she would just give them some boilerplate bullshit.

    Evey girl I've seen in here is an AMP "7". But, if you don't get on the board you could end up seeing the same girl alot. It's happened to me. But, they do bring in a constant flow of new girls through here. Sometimes only for a few days. And, yes, there are the "old standbys". But, if worked correctly, there is variety to be had!

    So, if you are interested in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape