Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 1251
-
06-18-24 10:51 #366Senior Member

Posts: 151Victoria
Had an hour session with Victoria. She is indeed Brazilian, but I think tries to speak with a PR or DR accent but it comes out Brazilian quite clearly. She is SHORT and not fat, just Latina type LOL. It's funny but the best description I have of her is that she's very sweet as an overall demeanor.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
Fantastic natural tits, not quite a bubble butt, but obviously not flat assed liked most asians, so there's definitely cushion for some pushin haha. Face is actually very pretty, and again, the overall experience was hyper GFE.
She's not stand out like how I ended up booking 1 then 3 hours with Tyra, but she is VERY good. She can ride very well. In all honesty I think it was just kind of nice to try something new in a familiar setting if that makes any sense LOL.
I would probably repeat this weekend for another hour for sure.
-
06-17-24 23:30 #365Senior Member

Posts: 270Yes, I thought it was known she wasn't Asian. I guess they forget to put her ethnicity. I believe she was advertised as Brazilian in Atlanta. Atlanta reviews is saying she is Latina.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
Nice find. As said above I thought she was advertised as Brazilian in Atl which several Atl post confirm. One of the reviews on UG said she looks like a Brazilian MILF. Another one said she is Italian. Who knows? Consensus seems to be 35+ MILF, short and thick, good service. Not my type looks wise so I won't be seeing her.
Originally Posted by UfoKentucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 21:55 #364Senior Member

Posts: 188Not Asian
Yes, she is not Asian. I found another review by searching her images: https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index....5.60119/page-2.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
Click on the link on the #22 review. It says she is Italian and uses the same image. I did the same thing for other images of her. I got a review from the same forum.
-
06-17-24 18:09 #363Senior Member

Posts: 259Is he saying that she's a Latina and not Asian?
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 18:04 #362Senior Member

Posts: 270Victoria
She was in Atlanta in early May. Only one guy reviewed her. His long review below.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 12:45 #361Senior Member

Posts: 259The booker has told me that Victoria is booked all morning. So, we should have some feedback about her today if somebody reports back. At least, photos lack finesse of the other girls though photoshopped.
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 06:56 #360Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Victoria looks a bit rough. Think I'll wait for Jenny.
Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 21:36 #359Senior Member

Posts: 259They have been providing ter I'd for everyone coming in but they haven't done that for Victoria. Not sure what that means exactly. Is she a new girl and never part of any agency?
Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 18:33 #358Senior Member

Posts: 151I think age is just something we're putting in our heads. Tyra is easily older than Jenny but for those that partook, it was fucking amazing.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
I think if Tyra had stayed there would've been two girls here this week. So let's see what happens. I guess it'll be 2 girls with Jenny. I was asked to make an early booking with Victoria, but I'm out of town, hopefully one of you all TOFTT and report back. It is kind of interesting to have a non korean option for once.
-
06-16-24 12:30 #357Senior Member

Posts: 259The reviews say that she is MILF type. I was hoping that we get someone younger. Hopefully, 101 gets back to operating by that time. However, I am not sure how Lou can accommodate two places when girls are going back early due to inactivity. It is good that we have a asian option and at the same time, we do not get to chose and stuck with only one girl at any point of time going by the current situation.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 11:44 #356Senior Member

Posts: 2246Jenny
Pics of kgirl coming to new agency at end of the month. At the time of this post pics were pending on the local agency website.
https://www.k10pro.net/jenny
-
06-16-24 01:41 #355Senior Member

Posts: 188Tiffany
I wish either agency bring back Tiffany again.
-
06-16-24 00:27 #354Senior Member

Posts: 2246From all the WK posts for tyra surprised she didn't have enough business to stay?!
Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY
[View Original Post]
Even the WK'ing on the oThER site by longislandboy86 (related?) didn't help offset mediocre recent reviews and drum up business for the new agency.
New girl Victoria likely won't be in town long either as she's no better than a medicore spa girl but at a higher price.
-
06-15-24 18:24 #353Senior Member

Posts: 259The new agency seems to have only one girl at a time. The old one used to have two girls most of the time. Yeah, Louisville might not be big enough to support two agencies.
Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 16:01 #352Senior Member

Posts: 188We proba ly can support 2 places, but I personally wouldn't know they even existed without this forum. And I agree that just those of use contributing and lurking here cannot support them. Are they advertising anywhere?
Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






