Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1246
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Victoria looks a bit rough. Think I'll wait for Jenny.
    The booker has told me that Victoria is booked all morning. So, we should have some feedback about her today if somebody reports back. At least, photos lack finesse of the other girls though photoshopped.

  2. #360
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69  [View Original Post]
    I think age is just something we're putting in our heads. Tyra is easily older than Jenny but for those that partook, it was fucking amazing.

    I think if Tyra had stayed there would've been two girls here this week. So let's see what happens. I guess it'll be 2 girls with Jenny. I was asked to make an early booking with Victoria, but I'm out of town, hopefully one of you all TOFTT and report back. It is kind of interesting to have a non korean option for once.
    Victoria looks a bit rough. Think I'll wait for Jenny.

  3. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69  [View Original Post]
    I think age is just something we're putting in our heads. Tyra is easily older than Jenny but for those that partook, it was fucking amazing.

    I think if Tyra had stayed there would've been two girls here this week. So let's see what happens. I guess it'll be 2 girls with Jenny. I was asked to make an early booking with Victoria, but I'm out of town, hopefully one of you all TOFTT and report back. It is kind of interesting to have a non korean option for once.
    They have been providing ter I'd for everyone coming in but they haven't done that for Victoria. Not sure what that means exactly. Is she a new girl and never part of any agency?

  4. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    The reviews say that she is MILF type. I was hoping that we get someone younger. Hopefully, 101 gets back to operating by that time. However, I am not sure how Lou can accommodate two places when girls are going back early due to inactivity. It is good that we have a asian option and at the same time, we do not get to chose and stuck with only one girl at any point of time going by the current situation.
    I think age is just something we're putting in our heads. Tyra is easily older than Jenny but for those that partook, it was fucking amazing.

    I think if Tyra had stayed there would've been two girls here this week. So let's see what happens. I guess it'll be 2 girls with Jenny. I was asked to make an early booking with Victoria, but I'm out of town, hopefully one of you all TOFTT and report back. It is kind of interesting to have a non korean option for once.

  5. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Pics of kgirl coming to new agency at end of the month. At the time of this post pics were pending on the local agency website.

    https://www.k10pro.net/jenny
    The reviews say that she is MILF type. I was hoping that we get someone younger. Hopefully, 101 gets back to operating by that time. However, I am not sure how Lou can accommodate two places when girls are going back early due to inactivity. It is good that we have a asian option and at the same time, we do not get to chose and stuck with only one girl at any point of time going by the current situation.

  6. #356

    Jenny

    Pics of kgirl coming to new agency at end of the month. At the time of this post pics were pending on the local agency website.

    https://www.k10pro.net/jenny

  7. #355

    Tiffany

    I wish either agency bring back Tiffany again.

  8. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY  [View Original Post]
    Trya is leaving early because not enough customers. I doubt Louisville can support two places. If you didn't see Tyra, you fucked up. She was freaking amazing. My new #1. I will see her multiple times if she bothers coming back.
    From all the WK posts for tyra surprised she didn't have enough business to stay?!

    Even the WK'ing on the oThER site by longislandboy86 (related?) didn't help offset mediocre recent reviews and drum up business for the new agency.

    New girl Victoria likely won't be in town long either as she's no better than a medicore spa girl but at a higher price.

  9. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY  [View Original Post]
    Trya is leaving early because not enough customers. I doubt Louisville can support two places.

    If you didn't see Tyra, you fucked up. She was freaking amazing. My new #1. I will see her multiple times if she bothers coming back.
    The new agency seems to have only one girl at a time. The old one used to have two girls most of the time. Yeah, Louisville might not be big enough to support two agencies.

  10. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY  [View Original Post]
    Trya is leaving early because not enough customers. I doubt Louisville can support two places.

    If you didn't see Tyra, you fucked up. She was freaking amazing. My new #1. I will see her multiple times if she bothers coming back.
    We proba ly can support 2 places, but I personally wouldn't know they even existed without this forum. And I agree that just those of use contributing and lurking here cannot support them. Are they advertising anywhere?

  11. #351

    Tyra

    Trya is leaving early because not enough customers. I doubt Louisville can support two places.

    If you didn't see Tyra, you fucked up. She was freaking amazing. My new #1. I will see her multiple times if she bothers coming back.

  12. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like they took over the location but it's a different group. At least that's how it's been messaged to me and a friend that is also a customer.

    I just finished off of a 3 hour session with Tyra and. Oh my god. I think my dick is about to fall off from overuse.
    101 has updated their website saying that they are original and the time has almost come. So, I would assume that we are in luck and might end up with two places.

  13. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by UfoKentucky  [View Original Post]
    Do we have two agencies or one took over the other?
    It sounds like they took over the location but it's a different group. At least that's how it's been messaged to me and a friend that is also a customer.

    I just finished off of a 3 hour session with Tyra and. Oh my god. I think my dick is about to fall off from overuse.

  14. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Same upscale location.
    Do we have two agencies or one took over the other?

  15. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing.
    I know it's hard to believe, but she pulled it out of me literally! Just finished my return visit. Alas, only for an hour and only managed to 2 x MSOG. But case in point, she got me riled up and hard again on the way out the door. So if the session was longer I'd have gotten at least 3-4. And yes, I get that it isn't 6, but my point was reporting back to our fellow mongers that this one is worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape