Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13723

    I'd Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Profile has been around since 2022, all her locations are all in the NoVa area (and none of them are Ashburn) which are positive signs imo. She doesn't have public pix so idk what she looks like, but just based off the little info I have I would guess she's legit.
    Her ID has also been verified so I'd guess legit as well.

  2. #13722

    Fugly

    Quote Originally Posted by VaGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Short timer since April. Looks to have fantastic bod went straight to text but seems real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-860e74b22f6d
    Got her offsite, she sent me a face pic and she is fugly.

    Also as others reported was really into just selling pics.

  3. #13721
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this, I've chatted with Blackpearl and she wants to meet up for coffee, but I still have not seen her picture. Has anyone seen her or has a picture? Not sure if its a bot or scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-957d34f05332
    Profile has been around since 2022, all her locations are all in the NoVa area (and none of them are Ashburn) which are positive signs imo. She doesn't have public pix so idk what she looks like, but just based off the little info I have I would guess she's legit.

  4. #13720
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Need some help, been chatting this girl up in Reston. She wants to meet for coffee, but I haven't seen a picture yet. Has anyone seen this one, or had a picture? I think it could be a scam or bot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-957d34f05332
    Ask for a picture! 34 and ethnic _ ***** is going to be disgusting.

  5. #13719

    Blackpearl

    I'm new to this, I've chatted with Blackpearl and she wants to meet up for coffee, but I still have not seen her picture. Has anyone seen her or has a picture? Not sure if its a bot or scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-957d34f05332

  6. #13718

    This one is good to go but.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-34f53d64011e

    April time if I remember. Spotty communication as first but picked up after that. Moved direct to hotel and had to uber. She has a good body to speak (but a liitle saggy on tits) . She timeboxed a bit but overall experience was good in intimacy. What I thought was lacking was she came of cold a bit as in it reciprocated to she hitting as may guys as they come. It was was 500 . But recently seeing reports north of that.

  7. #13717

    Correction.

    Whoops. My mistake. That girl didn't text, this was the one that was fake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-12cdf3de1a26

  8. #13716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I know some of the more senior brethren here say peak Seeking has been over for years. What do y'all who experienced Seeking at its peak day make of this announcement? The beginning of the end?
    Bring back Craigslist Personals.

    Best fucking days for finding cheap amateur pussies, without all these BS and membership costs.

  9. #13715
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Bro I'm disappointed in you. Why you going for fugly? I wouldn't do her if she was free.

    I'd rather spank the monkey a couple times than waste time chasing these fugly girls.
    DC is barren!! All scammers or ghetto chicks. It's getting expensive flying down NYC girls.

  10. #13714
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-8559efbde4ec

    Wants 5 for cover. Too thick I'll try to get 3.
    Bro I'm disappointed in you. Why you going for fugly? I wouldn't do her if she was free.

    I'd rather spank the monkey a couple times than waste time chasing these fugly girls.

  11. #13713

  12. #13712

    Gem55 . ?

    Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-cba6a84dd256.

    Pretty sure its a new profile. Based on comms she seems DTF but she looks like (and texts like) a boring lay.

  13. #13711

    Vanessa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-5c2c722f1880

    Reviewed before by others.

    Asked for 950. Would settle for 650. I'm fucking hot under 25 chicks for under 500 for overnights in NYC can't pay more for a thick 30 something.

  14. #13710

    Dayana

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-8559efbde4ec

    Wants 5 for cover. Too thick I'll try to get 3.

  15. #13709

    Another Pro

    Sapphire 24.

    Chatted over the course of a few days and sent me a number to text. Quick search of the number brings up ads for a pro and obviously not the same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-9f5711337ac2

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/325/post...REMEMBER-.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape