Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 37345
-
06-15-24 14:13 #32260Senior Member

Posts: 784Lilah
Had another nice session with her. She's a thick girl and so accommodating. I went for anal this time. She's got a tight little asshole. Pulled out after nutting with a nice shit noodle on my dick LOL. Got to love that. I know she's looking to pay rent, so hit her up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/107836732219
-
06-15-24 14:09 #32259Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7Asian GFE
They have new lineups, has anyone tried Sachi?
https://asiangfeclub.com/
-
06-15-24 10:10 #32258Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes. Face is not bad but ask her to send you a full body pic first. Tell her she can not have her face shown if she's concerned about that. BUT def get a pic of the body first. You might seek another choice from another provider.
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 07:44 #32257Senior Member

Posts: 33UTR Saturday
Top of the morning fellow mongers. I'm in the mood for some UTR action today. Would love to hit Nikki again but can anyone send me her number? I haven't seen her in a few months and she hasn't been responding to the number ending in 3480.
Also has anybody had a chance to get with Ivy? She sent me some solid pics and promised one hell of a girlfriend experience but I'm not sure if it's TGTBT. Can anybody vouch for her service and can say if there's a monkey issue?
Planning on posting a detailed review of I can wrangle one of these fine ladies or any other Utr anybody wants to share.
Thanks.
-
06-14-24 22:10 #32256Senior Member

Posts: 577Odor
Did you go bbfscip after the odor LOL, but on another not I think she has that monkey on her back too.
Originally Posted by BigLvr69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 16:01 #32255Senior Member

Posts: 446Re: cheap cows
Typical ACS ad. Read the last line, pic are a likeness but may not be the girl. A lot of the ACS girls can be pretty decent but it's called ACS for a reason. Just like the AMP ads that show young hot girls that never look like ads. Or your burger at a fast food place!
Originally Posted by Neilll
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 15:01 #32254Senior Member

Posts: 32Smell odor down there
I saw her today and there was definitely a rotten odor smell down there. She seemed distracted and spaced out.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 12:37 #32253Senior Member

Posts: 577Star
She's back, she use to be off Parham now she's in the city. From my text with her she's now doing bbfscip but no anal or swallow for $$. I didn't partake but just thought I'd share
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lawd-/423792165804
-
06-14-24 12:30 #32252Senior Member

Posts: 53Scarlett
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/733286065852
Is this the same Scarlett y'all be talking about sometimes.
-
06-13-24 23:39 #32251Senior Member

Posts: 68In some ways it works out well when geezer has less energy than most young guys
Half hour Donation 230 is great rate for me and plenty of time for geezer on tight budget and schedule.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
Second half of hour I'd be resting if I had time for more.
No chance of them ghosting me after I make appt.
When Gal I request is in town I always get quick reply and easy to fit me in.
I'm not dropping much more $ than I do at my favorite AMP's. 50% more not much for sure thing and punctual.
I'm always allowed to taste her breasts at asiangfe.
I'm a lucky guy but not lucky enough to taste her breasts at every AMP I frequent.
I noticed I didn't get any tips on where to find large breasts AMP gal in Richmond area. LOL.
If I weren't old school geezer I wouldn't believe breast fondling with nice finish should be standard menu at every AMP.
As part of mental and physical therapeutic benefits required for my health.
Good acting but not over the top is something I've experienced every time I've been with Gal from asiangfe and none of them!
Have ever complained about me touching her hair. Not Yet Anyway.
-
06-13-24 22:47 #32250Senior Member

Posts: 425I had a bad experience and wrote a post about it. I also can't bring myself to pay that much of a donation in RVA, but I'm a cheapo.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 22:45 #32249Senior Member

Posts: 34Cheap Cows
I have been to a restaurant that advertised "warm beer, lousy food". It was actually pretty good. But I am thrown by the ad for "cheap cows":
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...1/133524931909
Does anyone know what that is about? It looks like something to embarrass you when you are busted.
-
06-13-24 18:41 #32248Senior Member

Posts: 371I have posted a few reviews. My first experience was not a good one, I complained to the handler about it I'm sure others did as well. The 2nd and 3rd visit were both very nice. It's a breathe of fresh air to have some ladies who are slim, nice skin, look healthy, not in a shifty hotel or have monkey issues.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
I consider the first visit an anomaly. I would recommend at this time.
-
06-13-24 17:20 #32247Senior Member

Posts: 319Deposit scam / don't waste your time
-
06-13-24 12:56 #32246Senior Member

Posts: 220Was looking for a review from someone local and that's been on the Richmond page for years. There are a handful of us here but most don't post. I did receive enough inboxes that I could say it is legit. And steep donation at 350.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





