Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32272

    Blaze

    She reached out to me to re-schedule and offer discount. Can confirm: Photos are 100% accurate. She's 50 (attractive but not a knockout. Dental work needed. Quite possibly a 9 in her younger days) but the body is as shown in the photos. Zero exaggeration in those photos. If you like DDD boobs that are real (or at least they seemed real. I couldn't feel any implant at all and they hang just right / natural) / totally flat stomach with perfect ratio hips to waist to thigh ratio, and a 100% perfect shaped and sized ass? She is for you. Either she works out daily or her natural genetics are perfect. I have never in my life seen any woman who is 50 who has a body like hers. Body reminds me a bit of Suzee at her prime, but with much much better boobs and flatter stomach.

    Service however, gets a failing grade. Possibly worse service I've had in the years I've been on here. Rushes, not into it at all, etc. Imagine service of say, Smoke or Crimson. Now imagine a complete 180 of those service levels. That's Blaze.

  2. #32271
    Quote Originally Posted by Waalken  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, they location is in Henrico, and that's not a deal breaker for folks?
    Apologies for the ignorance, I drive into Richmond from the north in the middle of nowhere. What is wrong with Henrico?

  3. #32270
    Quote Originally Posted by Waalken  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, they location is in Henrico, and that's not a deal breaker for folks?
    It is for me.

  4. #32269
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570  [View Original Post]
    I read a review that I should've listened to. A couple mongers posted she was nice but one mentioned she doesn't act like she's into. I should've waited for xixi to be available because everyone was raving about her. Momo wasn't even a good 3rd street option. Ugly teeth, bad breath with the mouthwash and her scooter smelled. I will try xixi or Sachi next. Setup easy and locations chill.
    Yeah Xixi was nice and fun to be around. I ended up dropping her off at the store to grab some food.

  5. #32268

    Momo asiangfe

    I read a review that I should've listened to. A couple mongers posted she was nice but one mentioned she doesn't act like she's into. I should've waited for xixi to be available because everyone was raving about her. Momo wasn't even a good 3rd street option. Ugly teeth, bad breath with the mouthwash and her scooter smelled. I will try xixi or Sachi next. Setup easy and locations chill.

  6. #32267

    Mya

    Hey just wanted to let why'all know that Mya Meia is back. If you want to know more about her, just search for "Mya Meia" in the forums. She does have new digits so just hmu if your looking for that. Stay safe.

  7. #32266

    Asiangfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph44  [View Original Post]
    They have new lineups, has anyone tried Sachi?

    https://asiangfeclub.com/
    Quick question, they location is in Henrico, and that's not a deal breaker for folks?

  8. #32265

    Lilah

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had another nice session with her. She's a thick girl and so accommodating. I went for anal this time. She's got a tight little asshole. Pulled out after nutting with a nice shit noodle on my dick LOL. Got to love that. I know she's looking to pay rent, so hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/107836732219
    I had the same thing happened with me but I got interrupted by nugget before I finished and was so grossed out especially by the smell and situation I never went back. I don't understand offering that service but don't clean that thang out before hand.

  9. #32264

    Lilah

    Had another nice session with her. She's a thick girl and so accommodating. I went for anal this time. She's got a tight little asshole. Pulled out after nutting with a nice shit noodle on my dick LOL. Got to love that. I know she's looking to pay rent, so hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/107836732219

  10. #32263
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Asian GFE

    They have new lineups, has anyone tried Sachi?

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

  11. #32262
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/733286065852

    Is this the same Scarlett y'all be talking about sometimes.
    Yes. Face is not bad but ask her to send you a full body pic first. Tell her she can not have her face shown if she's concerned about that. BUT def get a pic of the body first. You might seek another choice from another provider.

  12. #32261

    UTR Saturday

    Top of the morning fellow mongers. I'm in the mood for some UTR action today. Would love to hit Nikki again but can anyone send me her number? I haven't seen her in a few months and she hasn't been responding to the number ending in 3480.

    Also has anybody had a chance to get with Ivy? She sent me some solid pics and promised one hell of a girlfriend experience but I'm not sure if it's TGTBT. Can anybody vouch for her service and can say if there's a monkey issue?

    Planning on posting a detailed review of I can wrangle one of these fine ladies or any other Utr anybody wants to share.

    Thanks.

  13. #32260

    Odor

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLvr69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and there was definitely a rotten odor smell down there. She seemed distracted and spaced out.
    Did you go bbfscip after the odor LOL, but on another not I think she has that monkey on her back too.

  14. #32259

    Re: cheap cows

    Quote Originally Posted by Neilll  [View Original Post]
    I have been to a restaurant that advertised "warm beer, lousy food". It was actually pretty good. But I am thrown by the
    Does anyone know what that is about? It looks like something to embarrass you when you are busted.
    Typical ACS ad. Read the last line, pic are a likeness but may not be the girl. A lot of the ACS girls can be pretty decent but it's called ACS for a reason. Just like the AMP ads that show young hot girls that never look like ads. Or your burger at a fast food place!

  15. #32258

    Smell odor down there

    I saw her today and there was definitely a rotten odor smell down there. She seemed distracted and spaced out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's back, she use to be off Parham now she's in the city. From my text with her she's now doing bbfscip but no anal or swallow for $$. I didn't partake but just thought I'd share

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lawd-/423792165804

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape