Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32261

    Lilah

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had another nice session with her. She's a thick girl and so accommodating. I went for anal this time. She's got a tight little asshole. Pulled out after nutting with a nice shit noodle on my dick LOL. Got to love that. I know she's looking to pay rent, so hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/107836732219
    I had the same thing happened with me but I got interrupted by nugget before I finished and was so grossed out especially by the smell and situation I never went back. I don't understand offering that service but don't clean that thang out before hand.

  2. #32260

    Lilah

    Had another nice session with her. She's a thick girl and so accommodating. I went for anal this time. She's got a tight little asshole. Pulled out after nutting with a nice shit noodle on my dick LOL. Got to love that. I know she's looking to pay rent, so hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/107836732219

  3. #32259
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Asian GFE

    They have new lineups, has anyone tried Sachi?

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

  4. #32258
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/733286065852

    Is this the same Scarlett y'all be talking about sometimes.
    Yes. Face is not bad but ask her to send you a full body pic first. Tell her she can not have her face shown if she's concerned about that. BUT def get a pic of the body first. You might seek another choice from another provider.

  5. #32257

    UTR Saturday

    Top of the morning fellow mongers. I'm in the mood for some UTR action today. Would love to hit Nikki again but can anyone send me her number? I haven't seen her in a few months and she hasn't been responding to the number ending in 3480.

    Also has anybody had a chance to get with Ivy? She sent me some solid pics and promised one hell of a girlfriend experience but I'm not sure if it's TGTBT. Can anybody vouch for her service and can say if there's a monkey issue?

    Planning on posting a detailed review of I can wrangle one of these fine ladies or any other Utr anybody wants to share.

    Thanks.

  6. #32256

    Odor

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLvr69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and there was definitely a rotten odor smell down there. She seemed distracted and spaced out.
    Did you go bbfscip after the odor LOL, but on another not I think she has that monkey on her back too.

  7. #32255

    Re: cheap cows

    Quote Originally Posted by Neilll  [View Original Post]
    I have been to a restaurant that advertised "warm beer, lousy food". It was actually pretty good. But I am thrown by the
    Does anyone know what that is about? It looks like something to embarrass you when you are busted.
    Typical ACS ad. Read the last line, pic are a likeness but may not be the girl. A lot of the ACS girls can be pretty decent but it's called ACS for a reason. Just like the AMP ads that show young hot girls that never look like ads. Or your burger at a fast food place!

  8. #32254

    Smell odor down there

    I saw her today and there was definitely a rotten odor smell down there. She seemed distracted and spaced out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's back, she use to be off Parham now she's in the city. From my text with her she's now doing bbfscip but no anal or swallow for $$. I didn't partake but just thought I'd share

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lawd-/423792165804

  9. #32253

    Star

    She's back, she use to be off Parham now she's in the city. From my text with her she's now doing bbfscip but no anal or swallow for $$. I didn't partake but just thought I'd share

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lawd-/423792165804

  10. #32252

    Scarlett

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/733286065852

    Is this the same Scarlett y'all be talking about sometimes.

  11. #32251

    In some ways it works out well when geezer has less energy than most young guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I had a bad experience and wrote a post about it. I also can't bring myself to pay that much of a donation in RVA, but I'm a cheapo.
    Half hour Donation 230 is great rate for me and plenty of time for geezer on tight budget and schedule.

    Second half of hour I'd be resting if I had time for more.

    No chance of them ghosting me after I make appt.

    When Gal I request is in town I always get quick reply and easy to fit me in.

    I'm not dropping much more $ than I do at my favorite AMP's. 50% more not much for sure thing and punctual.

    I'm always allowed to taste her breasts at asiangfe.

    I'm a lucky guy but not lucky enough to taste her breasts at every AMP I frequent.

    I noticed I didn't get any tips on where to find large breasts AMP gal in Richmond area. LOL.

    If I weren't old school geezer I wouldn't believe breast fondling with nice finish should be standard menu at every AMP.

    As part of mental and physical therapeutic benefits required for my health.

    Good acting but not over the top is something I've experienced every time I've been with Gal from asiangfe and none of them!

    Have ever complained about me touching her hair. Not Yet Anyway.

  12. #32250
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Has any senior guys checked this group out? Guys that post about other ladies and been around a while. Inbox or respond here is fine. Thanks.
    I had a bad experience and wrote a post about it. I also can't bring myself to pay that much of a donation in RVA, but I'm a cheapo.

  13. #32249

    Cheap Cows

    I have been to a restaurant that advertised "warm beer, lousy food". It was actually pretty good. But I am thrown by the ad for "cheap cows":

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...1/133524931909

    Does anyone know what that is about? It looks like something to embarrass you when you are busted.

  14. #32248
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Has any senior guys checked this group out? Guys that post about other ladies and been around a while. Inbox or respond here is fine. Thanks.
    I have posted a few reviews. My first experience was not a good one, I complained to the handler about it I'm sure others did as well. The 2nd and 3rd visit were both very nice. It's a breathe of fresh air to have some ladies who are slim, nice skin, look healthy, not in a shifty hotel or have monkey issues.

    I consider the first visit an anomaly. I would recommend at this time.

  15. #32247

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape