Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23677

    Az

    Just curious. I haven't heard a thing about Phoenix or Tucson. Anybody have an info on these older places?

  2. #23676
    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Inquiring minds want to know. Visiting Indy in a few weeks. Table showers in existence?
    Mountain Aire on Rockville Road has a good table shower.

  3. #23675

    Z Spa Coco

    I thought I'd TOFTT and paid a visit to Z Spa on E Thompson today around noon. Greeted by mamasan and a tall mid-thirties Chinese lady named Coco came out and greeted me. She was around 5'7" and had great legs revealed well by her cut-off jeans. She was probably a 7/10 and has B-cups with large nipples. I took an hour for 70 and proceeded to undress. She gave a really nice hard massage and used her elbows to relieve my tight neck and leg muscles. It wasn't the best massage I've ever had but was probably in the top 10 percent. After about 40 minutes she wiped me down with a hot towel and asked me to flip. Through her broken English we agreed on a nude CBJ for 100. I first laid her down on the table and licked her till she came all over my face as I played with her large nips. Her clit was large and she really seemed to not get enough of my tongue lapping her large clit. I then tried to enter her uncovered and she said no so out came the wrapper and she proceeded to give a really good CBJ as I played more with her clit and nips. . I popped fairly quickly and we both laughed and said we liked our session. I'll probably repeat when I'm in the area again. One thing to note is the Vape shop immediately next door where I could hear a lot of noise even over the music playing in the room. The rooms all have doors and, as someone reported earlier, they have bedding monogrammed with Z Spa imprinted. I'd never seen that before and it added a nice touch with the comfortable massage table bedding.

  4. #23674

    Table shower?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I'm thinking people might like to know where he's found a table shower not working or a table shower that isn't really a table shower.
    Yes, Inquiring minds want to know. Visiting Indy in a few weeks. Table showers in existence?

  5. #23673

    Rim

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy79  [View Original Post]
    Any girls around the northwest side doing rimjobs these days? I've been traveling to NYC for work a lot and got hooked on these things. Never been able to make it happen in Indy though.
    It's been at least a year for me. But found a gal at Mountain on Rockville Road. She did the job for me couple of times. Rocked my world. She's no longer there. I would advise you to just ask. That's how it happened for me. Good luck.

  6. #23672
    Any girls around the northwest side doing rimjobs these days? I've been traveling to NYC for work a lot and got hooked on these things. Never been able to make it happen in Indy though.

  7. #23671

    You / Rosemary

    Hit USpa just the heck of it since it had been over a year. Took the half. English hard to understand, probably 50+, a 5 at best.

    Massage meh. 10 minutes into it, asked me if I wanted four hand with no extra charge. Sure, why not?

    Second girl was better looking and younger. 6. 5 on AMP scale. I think she was new, because all of the UTC I was doing seemed to fluster her.

    On the flip, got both topless. Older lady had As. Younger girl maybe Bs, and were much more fun to play with. Granny tried to jackhammer but I slowed her down.

    All in all, ok, not great. $50/40. Did not watch clock. Might repeat if I could get the younger girl by herself.

    Rosemary. Got Amy. 7 on AMP scale. UTC was easy and she did not discourage it. Meh massage- mostly just that pushing garbage.

    But. Tease was good. Lackluster HE to begin, but after some hand signals, Amy was topless, and her Bs were just big enough to finish in Russian. Did not negotiate or protest.

    40/60.

  8. #23670

    Cindy at Mundy

    Quote Originally Posted by Agronoman  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Amy and Sophie have moved on from Mundy. I met Cindy there and quite the spinner. She was able to get me to finish in cowgirl, which is damn near impossible for me. Nice session, but that location is far from discreet!
    Cindy is a hottie, perfect body to me. Massage OK, even good. Extras barely passable. Near my house, so I'll certainly repeat.

  9. #23669

    Coral

    Quote Originally Posted by Agronoman  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Amy and Sophie have moved on from Mundy. I met Cindy there and quite the spinner. She was able to get me to finish in cowgirl, which is damn near impossible for me. Nice session, but that location is far from discreet!
    I went to Coral Spa Sunday morning shortly after they opened. Greeted by a cute little thing and opted for the hhr at. 5. Nice C's, albeit bolt on's, shaved downstairs, and nice body overall. Although her legs seemed too skinny. Massage was nonexistent and settled on $. 4 for boom boom. CBJ was decent with lots of eye contact. When I asked her to flip around for 69, she said $$ for all of it. It was then that it dawned on me that I had seen a recent report that she was here and I had met her before on Mundy. She used enough lube to make it feel like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Several positions and quite a bit of gas from her while pounding away k9 and really threw me off. Finished me by hand. Overall experience was meh and unenthusiastic. I confirmed when I was walking out that her name was in fact. Sophie.

  10. #23668

    Yes she is

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinSC31  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that Celeste is back at 317 and she is looking good and healthy. Anyone got a massage from her yet since she's been back? She used to provide a pretty good massage before she left 317 so wondering if she's still just as good as before or not?
    Yes, she is back. Same great massage, unfortunately no extras, but a good massage.

  11. #23667

    Mundy fun

    Apparently Amy and Sophie have moved on from Mundy. I met Cindy there and quite the spinner. She was able to get me to finish in cowgirl, which is damn near impossible for me. Nice session, but that location is far from discreet!

  12. #23666

    Eye-a-Mia Athena

    I was on the south side and decided to try Eye-A-Mia for the first time. I really like locations like this. A house all to itself with it's own parking lot. Much more discreet. I was met and taken care of by a nice looking lady named Athena. BBBJ prelude to full service was quite nice. Wish it was more convenient.

  13. #23665
    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker  [View Original Post]
    IMO, when you have to fight that hard just to get to an agreement, you're so frustrated that it just isn't worth it.

    I have had some start to negotiate even for L1. I just say no and leave. Just ruins the relaxation mode for me.
    I don't like Aquarius because they charge a little more than most massage parlors, and they don't give me my change back, making it more expensive. The women's looks are below average compared to other parlors.

  14. #23664

    M

    Stopped by the former house on the north side of Rockville, drew Coco. Slender, but handful up top, probably 7/10. Massage was decent, on the flip asked what I wanted and got more comfortable. All in was $. 4, will likely repeat, she was working for it!

    Looking for another place to try on the west or south sides, not FS, someone that takes their time preferrably. PMs welcomed, happy to exchange info.

  15. #23663

    South or west recs

    Looking for something new, will have some mid-day time to burn tomorrow. Prefer a slow burn, not looking for FS Any recommendations? Mountains, smile, M, lavender have been my recent stops. Happy to exchange info in DMs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape